PDA

View Full Version : Kim Hanson...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-15-2005, 07:54 AM
check out this all day lake boat....it was built to run 200 but never did. :cool: He's going to be representing the big blocks at BBSP. :devil:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/2356v8_wacker.jpg

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:07 AM
check out this all day lake boat....it was built to run 200 but never did. :cool: He's going to be representing the big blocks at BBSP. :devil:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/2356v8_wacker.jpg
That is a Whacker Jerry, what would he be doing defending Big Blocks :confused: ..........( . )( . )..............

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 08:45 AM
That is a Whacker Jerry, what would he be doing defending Big Blocks :confused: ..........( . )( . )..............
Hey dumbass, maybe he dumped the whacker and got a real boat? eh? you think...If you were sober you could have understood Jerry's statement better. :) she bitch man.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey dumbass, maybe he dumped the whacker and got a real boat? eh? you think...If you were sober you could have understood Jerry's statement better. :) she bitch man.
Its 11:00 here RiceBoy and I see a whacker ****ing period, step away from your 3" tail pipe you have had enough for the day! Weird fart sounding little bitch riceboys, what to do with you ****s, can't dress you up and please don't go out---- you will scare the children K.... :D ..........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:33 AM
Its 11:00 here RiceBoy and I see a whacker ****ing period, step away from your 3" tail pipe you have had enough for the day! Weird fart sounding little bitch riceboys, what to do with you ****s, can't dress you up and please don't go out---- you will scare the children K.... :D ..........( . )( . )..........
Only you can go from saying its 11:00 ---> 3" tailpipe ---> to "scare the children" in two to three sentences.
I dont care what time it is there, so are you saying at certain times you cantards become idiots? us Americans thought that was all the time actually.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Kim, do you even know what a big block is?????

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Only you can go from saying its 11:00 ---> 3" tailpipe ---> to "scare the children" in two to three sentences.
I dont care what time it is there, so are you saying at certain times you cantards become idiots? us Americans thought that was all the time actually.
Last deffence go back to the spelling eh, ****ing LOSER! You high and mighty Americans, your shit stinks just like the rest of human kind! I have met a few really cool guys down there, but there are some that I wouldn't give the time of day if they asked!
Are you fitting in with your V-Drive Clowns yet or are just playing with you? Big difference with me to you, I don't have to fit in anywhere! I just like to get people all in a hissy and play with that game... :idea: I would have to say you are way down on the bottom of the smacking game, but let them guys keep telling you, you are the man!
I heard suckers where born every minute down there, I just didn't believe! Till I seen your web site..........RICER CITY! :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Kim, do you even know what a big block is?????
Yes Jerry, I have a Big Block in my Whacker and a Big Block in my POS :idea: ..........( . )( . )............. :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Last deffence go back to the spelling eh, ****ing LOSER! You high and mighty Americans, your shit stinks just like the rest of human kind! I have met a few really cool guys down there, but there are some that I wouldn't give the time of day if they asked!
Are you fitting in with your V-Drive Clowns yet or are just playing with you? Big difference with me to you, I don't have to fit in anywhere! I just like to get people all in a hissy and play with that game... :idea: I would have to say you are way down on the bottom of the smacking game, but let them guys keep telling you, you are the man!
I heard suckers where born every minute down there, I just didn't believe! Till I seen your web site..........RICER CITY! :D :D
I fit in anywahere, since I am not a jackass. The reason you dont fit in is cause as soon as you walk up to a crowd, they think you are a drunk and start giving you their change. Then you think of all the beer you can buy and your brain fades and you walk away.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:11 AM
I fit in anywahere, since I am not a jackass. The reason you dont fit in is cause as soon as you walk up to a crowd, they think you are a drunk and start giving you their change. Then you think of all the beer you can buy and your brain fades and you walk away.
I would really get that exhaust checked, I know you have a leak! I don't know if it's from your arse or your pos, I would get it checked out and not by a V-Drive Guy! They lie, they like them loose I heard...........( . )( . )........ :notam: :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Soooo, since you put that white rob away and the flowers and hanging out at the LA X they all think you are what? Some little RiceBoy who shaves his head for less resistance in the corners, Tweety-RiceBoy i hang with who I want, not where I fit in! Thank god they let you hang with them boys, didn't you hear Ricers are Loser's with a capital " L "..........( . )( . )......... :idea: :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 03:06 PM
Soooo, since you put that white rob away and the flowers and hanging out at the LA X they all think you are what? Some little RiceBoy who shaves his head for less resistance in the corners, Tweety-RiceBoy i hang with who I want, not where I fit in! Thank god they let you hang with them boys, didn't you hear Ricers are Loser's with a capital " L "..........( . )( . )......... :idea: :D
What the **** are you talking about? I seriously do not know where you get this shit do you not realize it makes absolutely no sense at all? I dont think you get it. People dont even post cause they just think you are stupid. Most of the time you talk to yourself until I come along and give you someone to talk to you lonely pos.

lucky
04-15-2005, 03:15 PM
where clown midget - when you need him

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 03:33 PM
What the **** are you talking about? I seriously do not know where you get this shit do you not realize it makes absolutely no sense at all? I dont think you get it. People dont even post cause they just think you are stupid. Most of the time you talk to yourself until I come along and give you someone to talk to you lonely pos.
Okay, last time in LA X----1985 we had these freaks in white robs trying to sell us flowers..( you all the way, bald head and looked stupid )
They called them " Harry Christnas " ( something like that! ).........( . )( . ).........I bet they have openings, make a killing RiceBoy!..... :p

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Okay, last time in LA X----1985 we had these freaks in white robs trying to sell us flowers..( you all the way, bald head and looked stupid )
They called them " Harry Christnas " ( something like that! ).........( . )( . ).........I bet they have openings, make a killing RiceBoy!..... :p
Good job, you actually explained something VERY WELL and I understood it, you are learning Kim, keep up the good work FAG.

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Good job, you actually explained something VERY WELL and I understood it, you are learning Kim, keep up the good work FAG.
Is that all you got, I went and looked up Ricers today...Guess what, they say you have no balls....big tail pipe....your dick looks like a sticker and you all wear scarfs on your heads!
F...****ing
A...Annoying
G...Get in your face mofo.............( . )( . )............. :crossx: I guess, I am that!

dmontzsta
04-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Is that all you got, I went and looked up Ricers today...Guess what, they say you have no balls....big tail pipe....your dick looks like a sticker and you all wear scarfs on your heads!
F...****ing
A...Annoying
G...Get in your face mofo.............( . )( . )............. :crossx: I guess, I am that!
Was this the dictionary of "What the **** did he just say?". Do you have a copy of that? I think it would really help us all.

Kim Hanson
04-17-2005, 08:01 AM
Was this the dictionary of "What the **** did he just say?". Do you have a copy of that? I think it would really help us all.
Yo buss dis. Is dat all you gets, I went an' lookded up Ricers today...Guess what, dey say you has no balls....big tail pipe....yo dick looks likes a stickuh an' you all wear scarfs on yo heads! F...****in A...Annoyin G...git in yo face mofo.............( . )( . )............. I guess, I be dat! Sheeit! :hammerhea
Yall liss'n here. Yo buss dis. Is dat all yall gets, I went an' lookded up Ricers today...Guess what, dey say yall ain't got balls....big tail pipe....yo dick looks likes a stickuh an' yall all wyear scarfs on yo hids! F...****in A...Annoyin G...git in yo face mofo.............( . )( . )............. I guess, I be dat! Sheeit! Ya reckon? :hammerhea
Take your pick RiceBoy....... :eek: