PDA

View Full Version : Even Kim knows inboards are better.

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 08:42 AM
I have to say that your cyclone was tits, but chit this is.........(( . ))(( . )).... :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3695.JPG
He is also drinking STILL, notice his quote, I am pretty sure he is trying to say...
"I thought your cyclone was tits, but this shit is nicer"

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Come on out to the BBSP and we'll test that theory. :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 08:58 AM
What do you need to test? I have said many of times I have a pleasure boat, not a racer, come out to a BB event and test your theory if you want to do it so bad.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:32 AM
He is also drinking STILL, notice his quote, I am pretty sure he is trying to say...
RiceBoy, if you don't like that engine......Richard Simmons has a spot for you and its not driving...........( . )( . )............ :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:33 AM
RiceBoy, if you don't like that engine......Richard Simmons has a spot for you and its not driving...........( . )( . )............ :D
Who said I didnt like it? you are switching things around, are you scared your whacer boys wont give you the dilznick in the booty at the bbsp now?

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:36 AM
I do think it would look better on the bottom of Speed Alley myself..........( . )( . )........... :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:38 AM
I do think it would look better on the bottom of Speed Alley myself..........( . )( . )........... :D
Dont think too much, you will ruin your buzz.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:42 AM
Who said I didnt like it? you are switching things around, are you scared your whacer boys wont give you the dilznick in the booty at the bbsp now?
You switch thing around to your gay thinking RiceBoy and it costs me around $4,000 for a weekend at BBSP and with not working because its called breakup here( to ****ing wet to work ) i just can't wing it! I would rather have the only V8 at this event and it sucked that thing turned out this way it did, but if you haven't been to one...Shut that cock holster up and put some 5" exhaust on white pos, maybe it will sink for ya...... :cool: ........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:45 AM
Dont think too much, you will ruin your buzz.
Like I have said before, its to early yet! You will know when I get primed, let the fun begin...........( . )( . ).................Did you get a whole pile of stickers for White POS also, they give you another 3mph-----that should bring it up to 60 with a tail wind...... :p

Jetboatguru
04-15-2005, 09:45 AM
You switch thing around to your gay thinking RiceBoy and it costs me around $4,000 for a weekend at BBSP and with not working because its called breakup here( to ****ing wet to work ) i just can't wing it! I would rather have the only V8 at this event and it sucked that thing turned out this way it did, but if you haven't been to one...Shut that cock holster up and put some 5" exhaust on white pos, maybe it will sink for ya...... :cool: ........( . )( . )..........
= drunk as usual

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:47 AM
= drunk as usual
**** you, come to save RiceBoy ! ..........( . )( . ).......... :D

Jetboatguru
04-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Rice boy is owning you!!!!! He doesn't need my help.
Have another one and carry on Kim

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:03 AM
The only thing RiceBoy own is a skin head and a white POS....I don't count Ricers as cars...........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:04 AM
The only thing RiceBoy owns is a skin head and a white POS....I don't count Ricers as cars...........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:05 AM
RiceBoy, you out there.........( . )( . )............ :idea:

lucky
04-15-2005, 10:05 AM
i was thinking about drinking - :squiggle: especialy when the pootie was wink'n :cool:

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:28 AM
i was thinking about drinking - :squiggle: especialy when the pootie was wink'n :cool:
Im getting bored so it might be beer time soon, man those RiceBoys are slow fart jumpers.................( . )( . )............. :D :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:29 AM
I like that signature, shouldn't it have trailers in there somewhere also.........( . )( . ).............. :D :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Is $4,000 all that truck was worth?
:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Like I have said before, its to early yet! You will know when I get primed, let the fun begin...........( . )( . ).................Did you get a whole pile of stickers for White POS also, they give you another 3mph-----that should bring it up to 60 with a tail wind...... :p
I am sticker free, your delusion about imports is still phucked, like your boat decision making process.

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 10:38 AM
The only thing RiceBoy own is a skin head and a white POS....I don't count Ricers as cars...........( . )( . )........... :D
But you DO count men as women right? What do you drive daily an old Ford Bronco? niiiiiiiiice. Too bad about that truck huh?

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 10:40 AM
RiceBoy, you out there.........( . )( . )............ :idea:
Not as out there as you are.

uclahater
04-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Why dont you show up to Neddles. Thats the only thing worth showin up to that weekend :eat:

Roland the Fisherman
04-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Tom has a very nice shop and delivers a first rate product.....Oh and.... shut up Hater!

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Is $4,000 all that truck was worth?
:jawdrop:
The trip costs $4,000 freak............( . )( . )........... :skull:

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:30 AM
I am sticker free, your delusion about imports is still phucked, like your boat decision making process.
When they make fun RiceBoys with web sites, don't think so Tweety...........( . )( . )...........Don't you have some one to go fart on ( those tail pipes )........ :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:32 AM
But you DO count men as women right? What do you drive daily an old Ford Bronco? niiiiiiiiice. Too bad about that truck huh?
You are starting to dig again now, old shit and forgot about! I still would kill my V-Drive than drive a Ricer....................( . )( . )...........Shit , I would rather walk........ :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:34 AM
I forgot, you haven't seen my wifes pictures...she doesn't live in the tree's............( . )( . ).............. :p

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Not as out there as you are.
I like to set the stage and run with it, I can't help it that 2000 was the year that you stayed at...........( . )( . )........... :(

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Why dont you show up to Neddles. Thats the only thing worth showin up to that weekend :eat:
You want to show him your tits?...........( . )( . )......... :2purples:

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 01:24 PM
The trip costs $4,000 freak............( . )( . )........... :skull:
I wouldnt be calling people freaks, we all know who the real one is.

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Kim I cannot come up with a reply right now, I am seriously as stumped as your brain is all day long. Please do me a favor and read all that you wrote, of course it probably makes sense to you.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 02:20 PM
I wouldnt be calling people freaks, we all know who the real one is.
I feel sorry for people and im still talking to you, so I guess we know that I talk to all............( . )( . ).............. :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Kim I cannot come up with a reply right now, I am seriously as stumped as your brain is all day long. Please do me a favor and read all that you wrote, of course it probably makes sense to you.
As far as stumped, I still seem to be replying to your nothings and you are stumped...get off that v-drive guy now, he will be riced soon..........( . )( . )........Just for you thats when you get a midget and need some release of that little bit of pent up anger......piss-ant! Ringleys is looking for a clown, make some extra bucks RiceBoy!
Guru, you got something better than this spit on the wall, RiceBoy? :shift:

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 03:01 PM
As far as stumped, I still seem to be replying to your nothings and you are stumped...get off that v-drive guy now, he will be riced soon..........( . )( . )........Just for you thats when you get a midget and need some release of that little bit of pent up anger......piss-ant! Ringleys is looking for a clown, make some extra bucks RiceBoy!
Guru, you got something better than this spit on the wall, RiceBoy? :shift:
I am beginning to understand canadian a little better now. All the shit that comes out of your mouth is weak like your anal walls after the boys plug you up.
BEEOCH!

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 08:20 PM
What do you need to test? I have said many of times I have a pleasure boat, not a racer, come out to a BB event and test your theory if you want to do it so bad.
I have a pleasure boat as well, but will still smoke you and put that mammoth sized chip on your should to rest.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:28 PM
I am beginning to understand canadian a little better now. All the shit that comes out of your mouth is weak like your anal walls after the boys plug you up.
BEEOCH!
Okay if that is gay talk, shit you got it down pat, faggot!............( . )( . )...... :rolleyes: Living it right!

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:32 PM
I have a pleasure boat as well, but will still smoke you and put that mammoth sized chip on your should to rest.
Hes alittle tail dragger, thats it! Shit, I would even give him a head start........( . )( . )............. :D

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Hes alittle tail dragger, thats it! Shit, I would even give him a head start........( . )( . )............. :D
Is he actually serious Kim?

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Is he actually serious Kim?
This is Rice Boy, slow to all and fast to none...........( . )( . ).......... :D

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 08:38 PM
This is Rice Boy, slow to all and fast to none...........( . )( . ).......... :D
LOL... :D I'm outta here Kimmy...heading to the river. Adios.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:44 PM
LOL... :D I'm outta here Kimmy...heading to the river. Adios.
Have fun and lay smack down on those v-drives......( . )( . )..... :p

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:00 PM
On my should? This must be Kim.
I will race you or anyone, I really dont give a shit win or lose, if your shit breaks it is even better. Dont expect me to tow you in cause I wont tow dickheads in, instead I will laugh and make fun. You have a whacker?

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I think you guys are going to make me seriously do something to shut you up.
Buy a light ass runner or hydro with a and phuck some shit up. Although, it wouldnt serve any other purpose rather than making you look like the bitches you are.

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=dmontzsta]I think you guys are going to make me seriously do something to shut you up.
Buy a light ass runner or hydro with a and phuck some shit up.
With a what? When you get done taking your size 5 loafer out of your grill, THEN we can talk some more. :D
Geez...this conversation is even more retarded that those fools who were threatening litigation awhile back (and more humorous). When you decide to buy a boat, let's have a friendly little giddy-up. Loser buys a round of beers. Talk to you then.

Wakker
04-15-2005, 11:18 PM
Riceboy, are you even coming to BBSP or are you just going to razz Kim and then not show???

dmontzsta
04-16-2005, 05:59 AM
Riceboy, are you even coming to BBSP or are you just going to razz Kim and then not show???
No, I just want to razz the shit out of Kim one on one, but all his buddies keep jumping in cause they see him getting hammered on, I dont have a problem with anyone else.
:)

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 07:09 AM
No, I just want to razz the shit out of Kim one on one, but all his buddies keep jumping in cause they see him getting hammered on, I dont have a problem with anyone else.
:)
You couldn't hammer on a squaw in the gutter if she asked you too, retard RiceBoy.................( . )( . )............... :D

dmontzsta
04-16-2005, 11:04 AM
You couldn't hammer on a squaw in the gutter if she asked you too, retard RiceBoy.................( . )( . )............... :D
That doesnt speak much for you...once again, you have set yourself up.

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 03:11 PM
That doesnt speak much for you...once again, you have set yourself up.
I don't need help with this shit, looks like you have a follower with Tony eh!..........( . )( . )...........Don't fall for pick up the donut thing, okay fall for it! :p

uclahater
04-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Tom has a very nice shop and delivers a first rate product.....Oh and.... shut up Hater!
Its amazing how testy you get when my wife cuts you off :2purples: :2purples: