PDA

View Full Version : glencoe capabilities

mdlfnsatx
04-25-2006, 06:12 PM
ok, i have some concerns that i would like some input on, im currently in the midst of replacing the middle stringer in my glenco, while checking some older post i noticed that different boasts have different characteristics and dont want to get myself in a bad situtation. since im replacing my center stringer should i add to it or run the stringers in the rear to the front on both sides , or reinforce the rear stringers which appear to be in good shape and if so how would you recommend this. the current motor is a 468 olds with 11.3-1 comp. offy tunnelram, o/t hookers, berkley jc12a pump etc.
the boat is going to be used for mainly fun pulling the wife and kids on ski's and of course blasting down the river hopefully in the 75-80 mph if that is reasonable. im rebuilding a lot of stuf on it so if it is something im missing and should look at and take care of id rather do it now than later but i realize there will be things to take care of later as well. im new so im really needing youre input. thanks in advance .
ps this is an awsome site.