PDA

View Full Version : Guru

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 02:59 PM
You proud to say this boy is part of the v-drive force, RiceBoy needs help as allways.....( . )( . )............Sad ****ing RiceBoys, glad he hangs with you guys! :notam: :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 03:04 PM
You proud to say this boy is part of the v-drive force, RiceBoy needs help as allways.....( . )( . )............Sad ****ing RiceBoys, glad he hangs with you guys! :notam: :D
RiceBoy, RiceBoy, RiceBoy...Kim you have beaten that name to death. I dont need any help, I live in AMERICA, I have sex with WOMEN and I dont dump insane amounts of money into gay shit to make it go fast. Now take your tweaker ass away from the keyboard and go cook dinner before Marcy smacks your loppy ass upside the head like the gay bitch you are.

lucky
04-15-2005, 03:07 PM
RiceBoy, RiceBoy, RiceBoy...Kim you have beaten that name to death. I dont need any help, I live in AMERICA, I have sex with WOMEN and I dont dump insane amounts of money into gay shit to make it go fast. Now take your tweaker ass away from the keyboard and go cook dinner before Marcy smacks your loppy ass upside the head like the sensitve male you are.
well he obviously calle it right on the last part ! :cool:

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 03:42 PM
RiceBoy, see you in a little bit! Its my wifes birthday and I have to take care of it....See you in abit..............( . )( . )........... :notam:

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 03:43 PM
well he obviously calle it right on the last part ! :cool:
**** you ............( . )( . )........... :wink: :hammerhea

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 03:46 PM
RiceBoy, see you in a little bit! Its my wifes birthday and I have to take care of it....See you in abit..............( . )( . )........... :notam:
C ya, so you are sad that you have to have sex with a woman? Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy...

Jetboatguru
04-15-2005, 03:54 PM
C ya, so you are sad that you have to have sex with a woman? Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy...
That has still not yet been confirmed!
A package check is needed to conclude.

Jordy
04-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Doesn't that make Kim a lesbian? I thought Kimmy was a woman? :confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:24 PM
Are you confused Riceboy, mine lies in bed with me! Do you use bananas to coax her in or does yelling " GOONNY GOO GOO " work..............( . )( . )............. :hammerhea You don't have no bananna, so shut up RiceBoy!..... :)

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Are you confused Riceboy, mine lies in bed with me! Do you use bananas to coax her in or does yelling " GOONNY GOO GOO " work..............( . )( . )............. :hammerhea You don't have no bananna, so shut up RiceBoy!..... :)
Who the **** is goony goo goo? Go ahead and shove the bananna up your ass so you will stop thinking and talking about it.

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 07:17 AM
Who the **** is goony goo goo? Go ahead and shove the bananna up your ass so you will stop thinking and talking about it.
I will just say his name and it might ring that little bell thats in that shaved head, Eddie Murphy and a fishing trip :messedup: .........( . )( . )..........

HM
04-16-2005, 07:22 AM
I will just say his name and it might ring that little bell thats in that shaved head, Eddie Murphy and a fishing trip :messedup: .........( . )( . )..........
"Goony goo goo....Hi I'm mr. T and I'll pinch your kock off with my ass."
That is f'n old school there Kim!

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 07:24 AM
"Goony goo goo....Hi I'm mr. T and I'll pinch your kock off with my ass."
That is f'n old school there Kim!
So focking what..............( . )( . ).......its still funny as hell..... :D What did you shave her and teach her to talk :D :D :coffeycup

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 07:26 AM
Or yells Goony Goo Goo sticks her head in the water and brings out a focking fish..................( . )( . ).......... :D :D

uclahater
04-16-2005, 07:44 AM
Thats what he masterbates with :2purples: :2purples:

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Is that why you like dogs hater...........( . )( . ).............. :eek: :sleeping:

dmontzsta
04-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, you know how hard the canadian language is to understand.

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, you know how hard the canadian language is to understand.
I do know the words to American Idiot............( . )( . )........... :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-17-2005, 07:16 AM
I do know the words to American Idiot............( . )( . )........... :crossx:
Good job Kim, you are really doing much better now.

Kim Hanson
04-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Good job Kim, you are really doing much better now.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

dmontzsta
04-17-2005, 07:58 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
ahhh yes, you dont want to learn, you just want to get drunk and sleep.

Kim Hanson
04-17-2005, 08:06 AM
ahhh yes, you dont want to learn, you just want to get drunk and sleep.
To learn something from you, no thanks! Spread it around the V-Drive Section......( . )( . ).......RiceBoy :hammerhea

dmontzsta
04-17-2005, 11:28 AM
To learn something from you, no thanks! Spread it around the V-Drive Section......( . )( . ).......RiceBoy :hammerhea
They are smart enough, I was trying to help you, but if you dont want help, FU.
Do you know what learning is?

Kim Hanson
04-18-2005, 07:25 AM
They are smart enough, I was trying to help you, but if you dont want help, FU.
Do you know what learning is?
What I have learned on here?
1) Don't ask anything in the V-Drive Forum, they will just make fun of it!
2) Help is one thing they don't like to do!
3) If you say anything bad about V-Drives, you are a tard!
4) Its all alot of back patting in there and it's a tight little group!
5) Its not my place to hand out.....( . )( . ).............. :D

lucky
04-18-2005, 09:17 AM
1) Don't ask :D
there ain't nothing tight in that group :jawdrop:
so if you enter v drive forms , have your hat on the right way before attempting to consume corn licqure

O.B eddie
04-19-2005, 03:40 PM
1) Don't ask anything in the V-Drive Forum, they will just make fun of it!
2) Help is one thing they don't like to do!
3) If you say anything bad about V-Drives, you are a tard!
5) Its not my place to hand out.....( . )( . ).............. :D
Kimmie just thinkin you left a few out: 6) If you look like me (kimmie) a transvestite who is in denial they ridicule you 7) If your verbal ability is that of a 10 year old uneducated, Homeless,queer, witha severe addiction to gay lingo.. they do not respond to you 8) If you have a V-drive which looks like the team which came in third place on Junk yard wars built they laugh at you!! 9) If you ask a question and argue with the person answering it Again they do not respond to your post's And 10) anyone feel free to keep it going!! Hee Haww ;)

Kim Hanson
04-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Kimmie just thinkin you left a few out: 6) If you look like me (kimmie) a transvestite who is in denial they ridicule you 7) If your verbal ability is that of a 10 year old uneducated, Homeless,queer, witha severe addiction to gay lingo.. they do not respond to you 8) If you have a V-drive which looks like the team which came in third place on Junk yard wars built they laugh at you!! 9) If you ask a question and argue with the person answering it Again they do not respond to your post's And 10) anyone feel free to keep it going!! Hee Haww ;)
11) Don't fart, cause OB Eddie thinks its his boyfriends perfume and comes running............( . )( . )........... :p

O.B eddie
04-19-2005, 05:43 PM
11) Don't fart, cause OB Eddie thinks its his boyfriends perfume and comes running............( . )( . )........... :p
I see you have reverted back to 7).. Too funny Hee Haww :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 04:53 PM
I see you have reverted back to 7).. Too funny Hee Haww :idea:
How about reverting your head back up your ass and find your pet, ya freak of nature!.........( . )( . )........... :(

O.B eddie
04-20-2005, 05:35 PM
I see you have reverted back to 7).. Too funny Hee Haww :idea: Ditto :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Ditto :idea:
My hair is blonde, what color is yours....brown? Stained, looking for unknown objects!...........( . )( . )............... :idea: