PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brown tried to KILL me!

OGShocker
04-16-2005, 12:10 AM
I am in Canada to say a final farewell to my Dad. He will be laid to rest on Tuesday April 19. On my way up I stopped to meet with Tom Brown. He invited me to have a "BURGER". This thing was not just a burger but the focking KING of burgers. We ate six hours ago and I am still having trouble breathing. Thank you for meeting up with me Tom and for buying supper. I need to go for a walk now. :wink:
OGS

clownpuncher
04-16-2005, 12:14 AM
What an ass. What did ya ever do to him besides try to be a nice guy. Focker.

missboatnam1
04-16-2005, 12:14 AM
im so sorry to here about your father, my god take him in his arms to a better place :)
well, i met tom one time, and he had food all over his face, and was chowing down ribs at foxes, he barley talked he was so indulged in his food....and i have to say, it they looked pretty good!!! LOVE YA TOMMY :wink:

clownpuncher
04-16-2005, 12:15 AM
sorry to hear about your pops. God bless him and your family

MagicMtnDan
04-16-2005, 05:27 AM
May your Dad rest in peace.
As for Tom, I'm surprised he didn't take you out for a meal of bran and cheddar. :wink:

Tom Brown
04-16-2005, 05:56 AM
It was great to meet you, OG. Has that burger sawn your ass in half yet? They should call that "The Unhappy Meal."
Right after you left, I went to a birthday party. I was trying to explain that I just came from a dinner that disemboweled me but she said "NONSENSE!" and served a piece of chocolate cake with the displacement of a big block chevy. Then she started to explain preparation details such as it being her grandmother's recipe and having a hard time finding the special icing sugar she used to make the frosting so smooth... I knew there was no rejecting the cake.
It would have been so handy to be bulimic.
By the way, remind me not to try out eating you again. I thought we were going to have to cook you a second cow. When you started screaming, "I'M MAD WITH CANADIAN BEEF!" I thought for sure they were going to throw us out of the place. Next time, I'm recommending a salad restaurant.
It was an honor to meet you and I look forward to getting together again this summer. :cool:
I'm off to the gym... to spend some time with the medicine ball.

Dr. Eagle
04-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad OG. :frown:
I think TB has a date with the throne after that meal... :idea:

MsDrmr
04-16-2005, 09:41 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your dad, I will keep you and yours in my prayers.
Glad to hear however that you brought you two together for a nice dinner. Sounds like you two over did it a bit. Never heard of a hamburger causing so much pain.

AZKC
04-16-2005, 10:18 AM
By the way, remind me not to try eating you out again.
:skull: TMI :wink:

Debbolas
04-16-2005, 11:20 AM
Sorry about your dad, OG......
I don't think our Tom would do that................on purpose :wink:

Tom Brown
04-16-2005, 11:22 AM
It's a treat to see you on the forum, Deb. :) :) :) :) :)
I'm sorry about your back. :(
How is Scott doing?

phebus
04-16-2005, 11:25 AM
If the eating didn't kill you, your next bowel movement will. :cry:

Debbolas
04-16-2005, 11:28 AM
He is doing better, the doc said he is pretty sure it is a stomach virus, but he wants to do a CT in a month to be sure that his liver and spleen have gone down (they were swollen) and the lymph nodes from this stomach were enlarged. He is going to school, won first place in an art contest in the painting division (on his birthday) :wink: He is 14 now and as tall as I am (five foot nine)
My back needs surgery again, can you believe it? I blew my disk out above my fusion, it's a tiny "picking out the pieces of the disk) and maybe inserting a screw into my vertebre...type of surgery, not as intense as my fusion....It hurts, I was seeing this pain management doctor that tried to give me a block, :hammer2: man that hurt, I am NOT seeing him anymore, the dude wanted to put me on methadone patches....I don't think so... :hammerhea
I just got over a week with the flu, tried to go see Ahhell and Hooterville today, but I didn't make it...... :(
Hope I can go to work Monday :2purples:
What have I missed?
:wink:

MsDrmr
04-16-2005, 11:35 AM
He is doing better, the doc said he is pretty sure it is a stomach virus, but he wants to do a CT in a month to be sure that his liver and spleen have gone down (they were swollen) and the lymph nodes from this stomach were enlarged. He is going to school, won first place in an art contest in the painting division (on his birthday) :wink: He is 14 now and as tall as I am (five foot nine)
My back needs surgery again, can you believe it? I blew my disk out above my fusion, it's a tiny "picking out the pieces of the disk) and maybe inserting a screw into my vertebre...type of surgery, not as intense as my fusion....It hurts, I was seeing this pain management doctor that tried to give me a block, :hammer2: man that hurt, I am NOT seeing him anymore, the dude wanted to put me on methadone patches....I don't think so... :hammerhea
I just got over a week with the flu, tried to go see Ahhell and Hooterville today, but I didn't make it...... :(
Hope I can go to work Monday :2purples:
What have I missed?
:wink:
glad to see you back hon, Glad your son is doing better. I have been praying for you and yours and it's nice to see you back with us.

phebus
04-16-2005, 11:38 AM
It is nice to see you back Deb. It's good to see your son is doing better, and I am confident he will be back to normal with the next CT.
Sorry to hear about your back, I feel your pain, and I'm waiting for my third surgery. I have been through quite a few of the epiduals, and have never gotten any lasting relief, just more pain. Good luck with your next procedure. Is it going to be a micro discectomy?

Debbolas
04-16-2005, 11:40 AM
I think so, he has to get in there and see, maybe a screw or two....
I just wish it would calm down, it's been hurting very badly since the bad block.....
Thanks for the good wishes, but lets take this back over to my thread, I dont want to high jack OG Shockers .....

Tom Brown
04-16-2005, 11:40 AM
What have I missed?
The usual drama. IN2-IN2MX wants to kick Blown472 in the face, JBB changed his avatar, and hoolign had his ass bleached so he would look younger.
Please take care of yourself, Deb. A lot of people are thinking of you. :)

Debbolas
04-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks, what is JBB"s avitar now?
I'll have to go find it :wink: