PDA

View Full Version : The Kim Hanson "WTF did he just say" thread

Jetboatguru
04-16-2005, 12:32 PM
This is a thread on which everyone can copy and paste Kim Hanson posts that make absolutely no sense.
I'll start,
"As far as stumped, I still seem to be replying to your nothings and you are stumped...get off that v-drive guy now, he will be riced soon..........( . )( . )........Just for you thats when you get a midget and need some release of that little bit of pent up anger......piss-ant! Ringleys is looking for a clown, make some extra bucks RiceBoy!
Guru, you got something better than this spit on the wall, RiceBoy? "
Ok drunkenstien, wtf did you just say here?
How about this doosey!
"When they make fun RiceBoys with web sites, don't think so Tweety...........( . )( . )...........Don't you have some one to go fart on ( those tail pipes )........"
Just to remind everyone in here that this same guy has reproduced. Lord help us all

dmontzsta
04-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Awesome thread, this sucker is going to come in handy.
I would like to add this to it...although, this one is not nearly as bad as the others.
You switch thing around to your gay thinking RiceBoy and it costs me around $4,000 for a weekend at BBSP and with not working because its called breakup here( to ****ing wet to work ) i just can't wing it! I would rather have the only V8 at this event and it sucked that thing turned out this way it did, but if you haven't been to one...Shut that cock holster up and put some 5" exhaust on white pos, maybe it will sink for ya...... ........( . )( . )..........
yet another...
Get the **** out of my face RiceBoy, go **** with your turds......( . )( . )............
and another...We can understand this, but why the **** would he say that? GAY PRIDE? or does he want to be a women that bad?
I was told that jets are for girls, Im getting one...........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 03:06 PM
So when are you 2 tying the knot, match made in heaven if you ask me........( . )( . )........... :cool:

Jetboatguru
04-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Here is top shelf post!!
"I said you were a knuckle dragger ( Monkey ) Terizan has that gay boat site and he will feeg you the bannana Slow enough for your slow Rice Ass?..........( . )( . )............"

dmontzsta
04-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Im getting bored so it might be beer time soon, man those RiceBoys are slow fart jumpers.................( . )( . ).............
You couldn't hammer on a squaw in the gutter if she asked you too, retard RiceBoy.................( . )( . )...............
I don't need help with this shit, looks like you have a follower with Tony eh!..........( . )( . )...........Don't fall for pick up the donut thing, okay fall for it!
Shit, that looks like me if I fried off my hair in my POS V-Drive..........( . )( . ).........
I just can't find a retard that want a V-Drive up here, they call them crates, good for nothing piece's of shit that sit on the trailer allday instead of the water where boats are intended to be! Her name is Marcy and she thinks car boats are useless and good awfull ugly thing..............( . )( . ).........
Do you have a brother or something in Canada, I have a red turd for them..........( . )( . ).............
3 of you weird V-Drive guys just keep using that drinking thing, ****ing grow up! I have what I have and its cool in my books, made a magazine and they asked for pictures from me....So i speak the truth, way better than lying about it...........( . )( . )............
Fix those knuckles and we will talk about it...................( . )( . )......Terizan has a bannana for you........Biatch.............

BILLY.B
04-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Im getting bored so it might be beer time soon, man those RiceBoys are slow fart jumpers.................( . )( . ).............
You couldn't hammer on a squaw in the gutter if she asked you too, retard RiceBoy.................( . )( . )...............
I don't need help with this shit, looks like you have a follower with Tony eh!..........( . )( . )...........Don't fall for pick up the donut thing, okay fall for it!
Shit, that looks like me if I fried off my hair in my POS V-Drive..........( . )( . ).........
I just can't find a retard that want a V-Drive up here, they call them crates, good for nothing piece's of shit that sit on the trailer allday instead of the water where boats are intended to be! Her name is Marcy and she thinks car boats are useless and good awfull ugly thing..............( . )( . ).........
Do you have a brother or something in Canada, I have a red turd for them..........( . )( . ).............
3 of you weird V-Drive guys just keep using that drinking thing, ****ing grow up! I have what I have and its cool in my books, made a magazine and they asked for pictures from me....So i speak the truth, way better than lying about it...........( . )( . )............
Fix those knuckles and we will talk about it...................( . )( . )......Terizan has a bannana for you........Biatch............. I'm wore out just reading some of this $hit. I gotta think that my computer would crash if you put up all of Kimmy's no spelling / no making sense post. :hammer2: :wink:

dmontzsta
04-17-2005, 07:14 AM
I'm wore out just reading some of this $hit. I gotta think that my computer would crash if you put up all of Kimmy's no spelling / no making sense post. :hammer2: :wink:
All of his stuff would definately overload your computer and your brain. I try not to let his stuff get into my head, cause I might start talking like him.
Check out this...
Kim Hanson]Is that all you got, I went and looked up Ricers today...Guess what, they say you have no balls....big tail pipe....your dick looks like a sticker and you all wear scarfs on your heads!

lucky
04-18-2005, 06:01 AM
a new rule in kims defence - you can only post ones that say rice boy in them :D

Larry Nebb
04-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Picking on this Kim Hanson guy is like picking on the kid in school that wore the leg brace.
But I have to say that there is already some rich stuff in here Carry on :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
04-18-2005, 07:10 AM
Picking on this Kim Hanson guy is like picking on the kid in school that wore the leg brace.
But I have to say that there is already some rich stuff in here Carry on :hammerhea
Didn't you know that picking on kids in school makes them growup to buy Grandpa cars put big tail pipes, stickers, wings and body kits and think they are the fastest thing on the planet :hammerhea :D .........( . )( . )..........

HM
04-18-2005, 07:51 AM
Run, Forest, Run!

Roland the Fisherman
04-18-2005, 08:52 AM
Run, Forest, Run!
:p :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Nice.... :D
I appreciate the Kim edit... I can't read all that Dmonzta/Kim stuff without getting a headache, this is much more user friendly (should be cookied into the website). :jawdrop: :D

repo man
04-18-2005, 04:09 PM
after reading this morons babblings my brain hurts

HM
04-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Those Mastiff/Pit pups show up yet?

repo man
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
she is about to go into heat so i'll let you know

dmontzsta
04-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Those Mastiff/Pit pups show up yet?
Hansons pregnant?

Kim Hanson
04-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Shit, i didn't know you had one..........( . )( . ).............. :jawdrop: You can buy them though!

Kim Hanson
04-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Hansons pregnant?
I flushed him, he looked like a V-Drive guy.......parked!...........( . )( . )......I can't say floating :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
04-18-2005, 07:54 PM
I flushed him, he looked like a V-Drive guy.......parked!...........( . )( . )......I can't say floating :jawdrop:
This is great! He is adding his own material to the thread. :p :p

dmontzsta
04-18-2005, 07:58 PM
lmao

WHITIE
04-18-2005, 08:33 PM
RiceBoy, see you in a little bit! Its my wifes birthday and I have to take care of it....See you in abit..............( . )( . )...........
Got to like it. He's going to take care of it!!!! What is it??? And then see you in abit!!! Only in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-18-2005, 08:57 PM
This is beautiful... :)

You Te
04-19-2005, 07:03 AM
absolutely no sense.
Yes, I agree "absolutely no sence" does describe Tony Scarlata.

Jetboatguru
04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Morning Tom!! :D

Roland the Fisherman
04-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Morning Tom!! :D
Now that wasn't so hard was it Guru? Don't you feel better when you play nice?

Jetboatguru
04-19-2005, 11:43 AM
He is still a dweeb, but I have to like anyone that is a boat guy. With the exception of Kim Hanson though. :D

You Te
04-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Hello Mr. Scarlata.

Jbb
04-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Now this here ...is some funny shit..... :D :D :D

O.B eddie
04-19-2005, 01:48 PM
This is great! He is adding his own material to the thread. :p :p And it is still as incomprehensible as the BBT's syndicate placing in the final in ski jet 2003!! HEE HAWWWW

O.B eddie
04-19-2005, 01:49 PM
This is great! He is adding his own material to the thread. :p :p And it is still as incomprehensible as the BBT's syndicate placing in the final in ski jet 2003!! HEE HAWWWW
:p

Tom Brown
04-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Now this here ...is some funny shit..... :D :D :D
Would somebody please close the door.

Kim Hanson
04-19-2005, 04:25 PM
He is still a dweeb, but I have to like anyone that is a boat guy. With the exception of Kim Hanson though. :D
I think you have me mistaken with someone who gives a **** Tony...........( . )( . )............ :idea:

O.B eddie
04-19-2005, 05:41 PM
I think you have me mistaken with someone who gives a **** Tony...........( . )( . )............ :idea:HMMM I assume this is fill in the blanks****..... Mistaken for somebody who gives a lady a good time? No that could not be it he does not like females!1 Oh I know who gives a great Blow J*B !! Now that is straight up NASTY HANSON but [please continue to use blanks they are far more approriate!! Hee Haww :supp:

You Te
04-19-2005, 06:26 PM
I guess Tony is ok for a chimp.

Roland the Fisherman
04-19-2005, 07:21 PM
HMMM I assume this is fill in the blanks****..... Mistaken for somebody who gives a lady a good time? No that could not be it he does not like females!1 Oh I know who gives a great Blow J*B !! Now that is straight up NASTY HANSON but [please continue to use blanks they are far more approriate!! Hee Haww :supp:
I think you should change your name to Diaper Eddie. Post after post after post you seem to just hang on Kims ass and pick through his sh-t. :confused:

Clown Midgets
04-19-2005, 07:56 PM
I think you should change your name to Diaper Eddie. Post after post after post you seem to just hang on Kims ass and pick through his sh-t. :confused:
I noticed that too. He sounds like a jilted lover, knew a chick like that once. You dump him for another Kim?

Rexone
04-19-2005, 10:38 PM
One recent one that comes to mind...
**** you see the water and do you biatchs do that who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? :idea: I'm pretty good at that, not................ :( I could have been a condender! :redface:

lucky
04-20-2005, 05:58 AM
lmao ---
i have to admit - he reminds me of uncle veto , on veva la bam :D

BILLY.B
04-20-2005, 06:01 AM
One recent one that comes to mind...You gotta love Hanson. I think of all the ribbing he gets and he keeps coming back. You'd think he'd spend some cash on a tutoring school that could teach him how to spell and complete a sentence that we could all make sense out of. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he'd rather spend it on a 12 pack and a bag of jerky. When is this Canadian gonna learn :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 04:35 PM
HMMM I assume this is fill in the blanks****..... Mistaken for somebody who gives a lady a good time? No that could not be it he does not like females!1 Oh I know who gives a great Blow J*B !! Now that is straight up NASTY HANSON but [please continue to use blanks they are far more approriate!! Hee Haww :supp:
Ob Eddie go find a young little surfer dude to help polish your surf board biatch! Keep dreaming about a boat and name it HEE HAWWwwwwwwbbbwbwhwahwahhahhaaaaaaaa :D ......( . )( . ).....Manhaten freak.... :jawdrop: You are a gay loven, polesmoking ,arsehole cleaning, 20 second rump riden Hee Hawww suck ass!

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 04:37 PM
I noticed that too. He sounds like a jilted lover, knew a chick like that once. You dump him for another Kim?
He thinks he loves me I think.........( . )( . )............. :hammerhea :wink:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 04:42 PM
One recent one that comes to mind...
Originally Posted by Kim Hanson
**** you see the water and do you biatchs do that who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? I'm pretty good at that, not................ I could have been a condender!
Fock you see the water and do you biatchs do that throw the boat in the water and play, who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? Im pretty good at that, NOT !...I could have been a contender! :D ......better? ......( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 04:48 PM
You gotta love Hanson. I think of all the ribbing he gets and he keeps coming back. You'd think he'd spend some cash on a tutoring school that could teach him how to spell and complete a sentence that we could all make sense out of. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he'd rather spend it on a 12 pack and a bag of jerky. When is this Canadian gonna learn :D :D :D
I don't drink everyday Billy and sometimes my thoughts get going faster than my hands can type whoopy shit, without me in here this place would suck, who else would you all pick on then ? This is just play time for me and its getting warmer everyday, so I will not on here as much in the next mth. water will be calling and I have waited 6mths for this and Bench Racers is going to left on the backburner, unless its raining........( . )( . )........... :p

O.B eddie
04-20-2005, 05:46 PM
I don't drink everyday Billy and sometimes my thoughts get going faster than my hands can type whoopy shit, without me in here this place would suck, who else would you all pick on then ? This is just play time for me and its getting warmer everyday, so I will not on here as much in the next mth. water will be calling and I have waited 6mths for this and Bench Racers is going to left on the backburner, unless its raining........( . )( . )........... :p I see adding more alcohol to his own fire, so let's break this one down... My thoughts get going faster than my hands can type??? Well from what you post-------- stop looking at guru's photo and place your hands back onto the key board and bing problem solved!! Without you in here the place would (Suck) you seem to use that word Quite frequently. Obviously you are well aqainted with the definition!! And last but not least It's getting warmer every day, sounds like a geographical problem to me it is 78 deg. where I live!! so I will not on here (or was it him) as much
in the next mth. kimmie stop orally copulating unlucky so much you both truly make no sense HEE HAWW :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 07:05 PM
I see adding more alcohol to his own fire, so let's break this one down... My thoughts get going faster than my hands can type??? Well from what you post-------- stop looking at guru's photo and place your hands back onto the key board and bing problem solved!! Without you in here the place would (Suck) you seem to use that word Quite frequently. Obviously you are well aqainted with the definition!! And last but not least It's getting warmer every day, sounds like a geographical problem to me it is 78 deg. where I live!! so I will not on here (or was it him) as much
in the next mth. kimmie stop orally copulating unlucky so much you both truly make no sense HEE HAWW :idea:
Guru, **** off.................( . )( . ).................You really think you are funny, hate to tell you that you aren't! :D

dmontzsta
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Here is another to add to the list...
She only lost a truck, thats a big deal? Get on that sail baot and fock off!............( . )( . )........... :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Here is another to add to the list...
She only lost a truck, thats a big deal? Get on that sail baot and fock off!............( . )( . )........... :idea:
What part didn't you understand RiceBoy? Baot-boat? I see the spelling cop is back again................( . )( . )............. :sleeping: :idea: I looked up some of your shit today on the net and guess what, your what you are...retard! :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
04-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Some monumental posts on here from Kim. I don't think there is enough time in the day to highlight or quote some of his best material. The best of Hanson!! I just want to be a fly on the wall in Kim's house for just one day. What a freaking riot that would be.

dmontzsta
04-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Some monumental posts on here from Kim. I don't think there is enough time in the day to highlight or quote some of his best material. The best of Hanson!! I just want to be a fly on the wall in Kim's house for just one day. What a freaking riot that would be.
I dont know, you might be scared for life. Just think of some of the shit you would be forced to see...
:idea: :jawdrop:

lost boy
04-20-2005, 09:23 PM
plenty of flys there already...............

Rexone
04-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Kim Hanson
**** you see the water and do you biatchs do that who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? I'm pretty good at that, not................ I could have been a condender!
Fock you see the water and do you biatchs do that throw the boat in the water and play, who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? Im pretty good at that, NOT !...I could have been a contender! :D ......better? ......( . )( . )......... :D
Yes Kim that's a huge improvement. Thanks so much for the clarification! :D

Kim Hanson
04-21-2005, 05:38 PM
I think 4 women and me would be too much for you Guru, freaks me out somedays...............( . )( . )............. :p

Kim Hanson
04-21-2005, 05:39 PM
plenty of flys there already...............
Are you focking lost again..........( . )( . ).......... :(

Kim Hanson
04-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Yes Kim that's a huge improvement. Thanks so much for the clarification! :D
I just need to watch what I type from now on.................( . )( . )............ :D :D

You Te
04-21-2005, 07:57 PM
I just want to be a fly on the wall in Kim's house for just one day.
You could always hang from the chandelier, I'm sure he won't notice you.

Jetboatguru
04-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Id bet the wife, dogs and the cat (Don't get any ideas Mrs Hanson) that his house doesn't have a chandelier.

Jordy
04-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Id bet the wife, dogs and the cat (Don't get any ideas Mrs Hanson) that his house doesn't have a chandelier.
Double or nothing, if it did, it's hanging in the local casino. :D :D :D

You Te
04-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Well.................. perhaps a ceiling fan would make you feel more at home.........round and round and round.

Kim Hanson
04-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Not a one!............( . )( . )......... :frown:

Kim Hanson
04-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Move on Jordy, that was a long time ago..............( . )( . )........... :( :notam: :D

sorry dog
04-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh my...
Whata thread.
I just spilled coffee on my keyboard.

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:32 AM
right next to his truck
:D :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-28-2005, 07:19 PM
right next to his truck
:D :D :D
Now the truck again :sleeping: Go stick your finger up your arse and play with yourself for the next 30 years and you might turn a better color than green, ya Focking Clown........( . )( . ).........

PowerClown
05-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Now the truck again :sleeping: Go stick your finger up your arse and play with yourself for the next 30 years and you might turn a better color than green, ya Focking Clown........( . )( . ).........
and yet another solid post by the panty wearing wiener sniffer..........you better get a good nite sleep tonite Rimberly cause the boys on the rig are gonna be ready to rip into you tomorrow
:yuk:

Kim Hanson
05-02-2005, 05:25 PM
and yet another solid post by the panty wearing wiener sniffer..........you better get a good nite sleep tonite Rimberly cause the boys on the rig are gonna be ready to rip into you tomorrow
Why not quit hiding behind fake names, thats so focking childish don't you think? Im the boss on the rig, ya know! I tell them what to do from work to stomping a clown into a nice shit pile :D
Now, go crawl back under that Donkey Dung and be 1 with it :cool: .........( . )( . )......... :notam:

PowerClown
05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Why not quit hiding behind fake names, thats so focking childish don't you think? Im the boss on the rig, ya know! I tell them what to do from work to stomping a clown into a nice shit pile :D
Now, go crawl back under that Donkey Dung and be 1 with it :cool: .........( . )( . )......... :notam:
Boss???what the hell are you talking about?? Boss FLUFFER would be more like it
:)

Kim Hanson
05-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Boss???what the hell are you talking about?? Boss FLUFFER would be more like it
:)
I heard MJ is looking for a clown for his Side Show, look him up freak show...........( . )( . ).......... :coffeycup :notam: :cool:

dmontzsta
05-03-2005, 08:11 PM
I heard MJ is looking for a clown for his Side Show, look him up freak show...........( . )( . ).......... :coffeycup :notam: :cool:
Is it sunny up there again Kim?
I can understand your post, so your brain must have thawd out.
:hammerhea :argue: :)

Kim Hanson
05-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Is it sunny up there again Kim?
I can understand your post, so your brain must have thawd out.
:hammerhea :argue: :)
It's sunny here alot of the time RiceBoy, just getting ready for the water..............( . )( . )........... :p

dmontzsta
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
It's sunny here alot of the time RiceBoy, just getting ready for the water..............( . )( . )........... :p
ahhh...I see...getting the old tow rope ready huh? make sure you give it the big test...and no that does not mean tying up UT and doing things to him.

Kim Hanson
05-05-2005, 02:38 PM
ahhh...I see...getting the old tow rope ready huh? make sure you give it the big test...and no that does not mean tying up UT and doing things to him.
My tow rope is in good shape, need a ride at 100 mph! Your tampon can do it, Im sure of it..................( . )( . )..........Just make sure that front cleat is able to take the torgue K........ :eat:

dmontzsta
05-05-2005, 08:10 PM
My tow rope is in good shape, need a ride at 100 mph! Your tampon can do it, Im sure of it..................( . )( . )..........Just make sure that front cleat is able to take the torgue K........ :eat:
Thats great, you just keep adding to this thread...
Here is another quote.
I have one word and all will fit in....RiceBoy!.........( . )( . )...........Fell out of **** on head and ****ed up for life ! :p
Keep it up Kim, pretty soon you will have more hard to understand comments than the Wild V-Drives thread has pics.

lucky
05-06-2005, 05:44 AM
:crossx: for once in my life -, i'm speachless ! :220v:

PowerClown
05-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Quote---->I don't see it as a roasting, just some clowns don't like to forget stuff! Thats where the fantasy part comes into play, I love pussy though ........( . )( . ).........The Circus went to Needles, next ciruus leaves in 2 days.......
do you have Downs Syndrome?

Kim Hanson
05-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Quote---->I don't see it as a roasting, just some clowns don't like to forget stuff! Thats where the fantasy part comes into play, I love pussy though ........( . )( . ).........The Circus went to Needles, next ciruus leaves in 2 days.......
do you have Downs Syndrome?
I have Clown Syndrome, ya focktard.........( . )( . ).......... :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
05-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Thats great, you just keep adding to this thread...
Here is another quote.
Keep it up Kim, pretty soon you will have more hard to understand comments than the Wild V-Drives thread has pics.
I really don't think so RiceBoy......( . )( . )............. :crossx:

Boy Named Sue
05-06-2005, 06:44 PM
What was that nickname that the Wanderers called the Fordham Baldies?
To some I'm making as much sense as Kim, to others, ha ha!
Your Friendly Foe,
Sue

PowerClown
05-07-2005, 06:21 PM
What was that nickname that the Wanderers called the Fordham Baldies?
To some I'm making as much sense as Kim, to others, ha ha!
Your Friendly Foe,
Sue
are you related to hanson???
:confused:

Boy Named Sue
05-09-2005, 09:29 PM
No, but we drink the same brands. :hammerhea
~Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeey!

Kim Hanson
05-10-2005, 05:58 PM
No, but we drink the same brands. :hammerhea
~Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeey!
You from Canada then Sue?......( . )( . ).................. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
05-10-2005, 06:53 PM
You from Canada then Sue?......( . )( . ).................. :cool:
No, but I wouldn't mind visiting. This thread is getting boring. Can't you guys insult Kim some more? I'm outie.

clean supreme
05-10-2005, 07:24 PM
describes hanson perfectly :D what a cocksmoking canadian tool :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
No, but I wouldn't mind visiting. This thread is getting boring. Can't you guys insult Kim some more? I'm outie.
I love it here, no smog and it's getting nice now....warm.... :D ....( . )( . ).....Come on give me a break with the insults, they suck! :D

Kim Hanson
05-10-2005, 08:16 PM
describes hanson perfectly :D what a cocksmoking canadian tool :boxingguy
Hey, whats up butt reamer?.........( . )( . )......... :notam:

Boy Named Sue
05-10-2005, 08:28 PM
What was the nickname the Wanderers called the Fordham Baldies?
Pricks with ears
Thats it. There seems to be a couple of those around here.

Rexone
05-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Yo buss dis. Comin from someone dat doesn't has any...shut up! My pon' be still cold, not frozen though! Sheeit!........( . )( . )..........
Another qualifier.

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 11:49 PM
That one seems clear as a bell to me, Mike.
"Excuse me, Mr. Olbeizer. I don't believe you have any brain cells. Please be quiet. The body of water on which I boat is cold but is no longer frozen. Gosh."

Roland the Fisherman
05-11-2005, 06:31 AM
That one seems clear as a bell to me, Mike.
"Excuse me, Mr. Olbeizer. I don't believe you have any brain cells. Please be quiet. The body of water on which I boat is cold but is no longer frozen. Gosh."
Couldn't agree more Tom. Sometimes the "boys from the basement" confuse color and flair with stupidity and drunkeness.
Who's the dumb ones now! ;)

You Te
05-11-2005, 07:41 AM
And Kim Hanson keeps knocking them out like flies. :hammer2: :hammer2:

olbiezer
05-11-2005, 09:25 PM
now thats funny in any language......even canadian......."Excuse me, Mr. Olbeizer. I don't believe you have any brain cells. Please be quiet. The body of water on which I boat is cold but is no longer frozen. Gosh."
darn that had to come right out of a hanselator probly even had the electronic voice attachment..

Kim Hanson
05-11-2005, 09:36 PM
now thats funny in any language......even canadian.......
darn that had to come right out of a hanselator probly even had the electronic voice attachment..
It told you to Fock-Off, but he never put that in there! Tom knew you wouldn't get it, so it was emailed to you ......( . )( . )........... :cool:

olbiezer
05-11-2005, 09:48 PM
kim how would u know what it said.......its nothing u came up with and was written in english.

WHITIE
05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
And Kim Hanson keeps knocking them out like flies. :hammer2: :hammer2:
Knocking out his beer cans like flies..

PowerClown
05-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Come on give me a break with the insults, they suck! :D
admit that your OWNED and you will be left alone
:2purples:

Kim Hanson
05-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Knocking out his beer cans like flies..
I don't knock out beer cans, I just kill the contents of them :idea: ......( . )( . )......... :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
05-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Owned is a hard word to say and I don't see it yet, you guys need more help in here :hammerhea Lets make it fair me and ( what is it at now 5 or 6 V-Drive guys ) grab your boyfriends Clown, they might help you out.....( . )( . )..... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
05-12-2005, 06:44 PM
You like insults.....( . )( . )............. :cool: Yo buss dis. He may look likes an idiot an' talk likes an idiot but ain't let dat fool you. He really be an idiot. His min' be so open - so open dat ideas simply pass trough it. "De stupid person's idea uh a clevuh person." Talkin 'bout Power Clown. "Avoid all needle drugs. De only dope worth shootin be Power Clown." Richard Simmons Sheeit! :notam: Don't mind PC. He has a soft heart and a head to match.
Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.Don't think, it may sprain your brain!Do you still have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?

olbiezer
05-12-2005, 08:32 PM
hey rex was kim's last post a qualifer? .......id say borderline! what ya think?

Kim Hanson
05-12-2005, 09:21 PM
hey rex was kim's last post a qualifer? .......id say borderline! what ya think?
What I think.....You are such a smart-ass I bet you could sit on a carton of ice cream and tell what flavor it is.....( . )( . ).......... :notam:

Rexone
05-12-2005, 10:17 PM
A little too much continuity to be a real contender I think but definately on the honorable mention list. :D

PowerClown
05-14-2005, 06:55 PM
You like insults.....( . )( . )............. :cool: Yo buss dis. He may look likes an idiot an' talk likes an idiot but ain't let dat fool you. He really be an idiot. His min' be so open - so open dat ideas simply pass trough it. "De stupid person's idea uh a clevuh person." Talkin 'bout Power Clown. "Avoid all needle drugs. De only dope worth shootin be Power Clown." Richard Simmons Sheeit! :notam: Don't mind PC. He has a soft heart and a head to match.
Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.Don't think, it may sprain your brain!Do you still have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?
:confused: :confused: :confused:
wut did u jus rote?...............butt sniffing wacker fag :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-14-2005, 07:34 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
wut did u jus rote?...............butt sniffing wacker fag :mad:
I thought you asked for some insults :confused: .........( . )( . )..........I bet if you sat on a bucket of icecream, you could tell what flavor it was with out seeing the name... :p

dmontzsta
05-17-2005, 10:26 AM
I thought you asked for some insults :confused: .........( . )( . )..........I bet if you sat on a bucket of icecream, you could tell what flavor it was with out seeing the name... :p
Good to see you are still adding your own material...it cuts down on us having to paste it in here. :coffeycup

Kim Hanson
05-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Good to see you are still adding your own material...it cuts down on us having to paste it in here. :coffeycup
Sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands..........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D

dmontzsta
05-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands..........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D
Like UT's peepee?

egg beater
05-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Like UT's peepee?
I do believe that would best describe that queer by the name of v drive rules -- I have heard he's an elephant ( nut muncher ) or a circus clown which ever you prefer

Kim Hanson
05-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Like UT's peepee?
You are having those fantasies again RiceBoy..........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
05-18-2005, 11:52 AM
I do believe that would best describe that queer by the name of v drive rules -- I have heard he's an elephant ( nut muncher ) or a circus clown which ever you prefer
He's a nut muncher..........( . )( . )............ :crossx:

lucky
05-18-2005, 01:28 PM
He's a nut muncher..........( . )( . )............ :crossx:
10- 4 on that kim ! he just sticks them in his mouth -- and swallows

V-DRIVES RULE
05-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey egg beatOFF I see your GARGLING hansons NUTS again!! your the OFFICIAL bench racers SPERM taster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey i got a new name for youSPUNK BREATH :D :D

Kim Hanson
05-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey egg beatOFF I see your GARGLING hansons NUTS again!! your the OFFICIAL bench racers SPERM taster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey i got a new name for youSPUNK BREATH :D :D
Hows it going ShitHole Sploodge Boy? Im here for that moments notice thing, you arse clown, rump ranger! .........( . )( . ).........

olbiezer
05-19-2005, 06:14 PM
kim is egg beater your new bitch now? what happened to lucky.......u wear him out or what?

Kim Hanson
05-19-2005, 06:41 PM
kim is egg beater your new bitch now? what happened to lucky.......u wear him out or what?
I really don't know eggbeater at all and Lucky is part of the HavasuBarney Crew...enough said?.............( . )( . ).......Is it true that the only thing you wear out is pockets trying to play with your tooth pick?..... :p

lucky
05-20-2005, 06:00 AM
I'm still alive -- I can take a licki'n ( by ol beazer ) and keep on dickin' ( v drive rules ) just in a days work

egg beater
05-20-2005, 06:04 AM
Well geez-- scarlotta's where taken I may have dipped into bench racing but i have read some of your lame posts and i would have to say you are way past me , so change your name to spearm burper and everyone else will understand where your cumming from

Jetboatguru
05-20-2005, 07:02 AM
Well geez-- scarlotta's where taken I may have dipped into bench racing but i have read some of your lame posts and i would have to say you are way past me , so change your name to spearm burper and everyone else will understand where your cumming from
If this last post doesn't SCREAM Kim Hanson I don't know what does. Except You Te of course.

You Te
05-20-2005, 07:11 AM
If this last post doesn't SCREAM Kim Hanson I don't know what does. Except You Te of course.
Nice try Kim!
Provocative statement!

olbiezer
05-20-2005, 10:45 AM
t u is just pissed that kim cut him lose after he refused to give kim a reach around. now its egg wacker doing all the reching he can get hold of. still i hear kim's new love is the donkey!

egg beater
05-20-2005, 11:16 AM
t u is just pissed that kim cut him lose after he refused to give kim a reach around. now its egg wacker doing all the reching he can get hold of. still i hear kim's new love is the donkey!
...... and old biezer took a break from guru's sack - well at least long enough to type this increadably lame post ----- ol viagra your such a gerbil burper .. :D

V-DRIVES RULE
05-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Well geez-- scarlotta's where taken I may have dipped into bench racing but i have read some of your lame posts and i would have to say you are way past me , so change your name to spearm burper and everyone else will understand where your cumming fromThis guy talks just like hanson you dont know what the f#@k he SAY'IN egg beatoff you cant talk with your mouth full of hansons NUTS!!!AGAIN!!

lucky
05-20-2005, 12:18 PM
This guy talks just like hanson you dont know what the f#@k he SAY'IN egg beatoff you cant talk with your mouth full of hansons NUTS!!!AGAIN!!
I say he talks just like you -- right from your rectal lips :eek:

You Te
05-20-2005, 05:06 PM
I always enjoy a good reach around.

Kim Hanson
05-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Not me Tony...........( . )( . ).......I don't do that kiddy stuff with fake names....... :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
05-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Does anyone else think we have a pissed off gay guy talking to us and hanging from Guru's Nuts at the same time....( . )( . )....... :confused:

olbiezer
05-20-2005, 07:30 PM
no.......dont know what u mean LMAO

Kim Hanson
05-20-2005, 07:35 PM
no.......dont know what u mean LMAO
I think you swing off the wrong vine son..........( . )( . )......... :notam:

olbiezer
05-20-2005, 07:45 PM
at least the beatles didnt sing a song about me. as i recall there was one for u and your reach around buddy.......Just Me and My Monkey!

Kim Hanson
05-20-2005, 08:10 PM
at least the beatles didnt sing a song about me. as i recall there was one for u and your reach around buddy.......Just Me and My Monkey!
I thought it was the Donkey that you liked and who is the Monkey? Download this song.....Dj Gollum & DJ Yanny......Eat this ********! :cool:

olbiezer
05-20-2005, 08:59 PM
good comeback......man that one really hurt LMAO :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
05-21-2005, 05:15 PM
good comeback......man that one really hurt LMAO :hammerhea
Im bored with you ..........( . )( . )........ :sleeping:

dmontzsta
05-22-2005, 05:54 AM
Im bored with you ..........( . )( . )........ :sleeping:
Isnt that what Marcie keeps telling you?
:idea:

Kim Hanson
05-22-2005, 06:33 AM
Isnt that what Marcie keeps telling you?
:idea:
Marcy tells me to quit wasting my time talking to a skin head, but hell I have a flu and nothing better to do right now............( . )( . )...... :rolleyes: :p

Forkin' Crazy
05-22-2005, 06:52 AM
I think CUM GUMS better suits V.D.R.
Speaking of V.D.R. ...... kinda has a ring to it... like A.I.D.S.
:eek:

dmontzsta
05-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Marcy tells me to quit wasting my time talking to a skin head, but hell I have a flu and nothing better to do right now............( . )( . )...... :rolleyes: :p
Stop running around the streets looking for men at night.

dmontzsta
05-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Here is another one! Can someone translate? my Hanslator is broken. Thanks.
" AIDS " the donkey has it after last weekend wif yor beter half I,am going to shoot him and send you the cock, you will need it after the damage he has done to that crack............( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 06:54 AM
Stop running around the streets looking for men at night.
How do you do it, forget I asked you that...v-drive forums right! :crossx: .........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Here is another one! Can someone translate? my Hanslator is broken. Thanks.
" AIDS " the donkey has it after last weekend wif yor beter half I,am going to shoot him and send you the cock, you will need it after the damage he has done to that crack............( . )( . ).........
Yo buss dis. " AIDS " de donkey has it aftuh las weeken' wif yor betuh half I,am goin to shoot him an' sen' you de cock, you will need it aftuh de damage he has done to dat crack Sheeit! Better........( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
05-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Yo buss dis. " AIDS " de donkey has it aftuh las weeken' wif yor betuh half I,am goin to shoot him an' sen' you de cock, you will need it aftuh de damage he has done to dat crack Sheeit! Better........( . )( . ).......
Listen Ali G the only thing that is going to get "buss on" is your eye. :cool:

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Listen Ali G the only thing that is going to get "buss on" is your eye. :cool:
Im Kimmy H Tweety? Get this one :D ......( . )( . )........
Yo buss dis. Is it true dat skinheads be tryin to one wit dere dicks, ya noed look likesdem an' all RiceBoy? Ifn you tape yo ears back it would look way bettuh, dickhead all de way baby. Sheeit! :idea:

dmontzsta
05-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Im Kimmy H Tweety? Get this one :D ......( . )( . )........
Yo buss dis. Is it true dat skinheads be tryin to one wit dere dicks, ya noed look likesdem an' all RiceBoy? Ifn you tape yo ears back it would look way bettuh, dickhead all de way baby. Sheeit! :idea:
I get it, your typing is so ****ed up you are just trying to make it look intentional now? Go comb your hair and put on your make up, it is almost night time.

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 11:20 AM
I get it, your typing is so ****ed up you are just trying to make it look intentional now? Go comb your hair and put on your make up, it is almost night time.
Don't hate me for knowing how to play the game, you are little town to me.....Im still playing with ya, you see any OB guys in here helping me RiceBoy :confused: You sure the hell ain't no player SkinHead, Halloween is 365 days a year for you son....... :cool: Rock on RiceBoy :notam:

dmontzsta
05-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Don't hate me for knowing how to play the game, you are little town to me.....Im still playing with ya, you see any OB guys in here helping me RiceBoy :confused: You sure the hell ain't no player SkinHead, Halloween is 365 days a year for you son....... :cool: Rock on RiceBoy :notam:
They dont help cause they dont want to promote gay pride.

Kim Hanson
05-25-2005, 06:20 PM
They dont help cause they dont want to promote gay pride.
Thats it, leave it to the v-drive guys to just help you out! :hammerhea What is that promoting again :2purples: .....( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Thats it, leave it to the v-drive guys to just help you out! :hammerhea What is that promoting again :2purples: .....( . )( . ).........
Speaking of promoting, I heard your pimp promoted you to senior hooker, congrats.

Kim Hanson
05-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Speaking of promoting, I heard your pimp promoted you to senior hooker, congrats.
I still have young girls that like to party with me, its all about your attitude and looks on life! Mine just happens to be way above yours, mine is " To The Floor & Let Her Buck " Yours is a family ricecar and a tampon boat, rock on Humpty Dumpty :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
05-26-2005, 07:38 PM
I still have young girls that like to party with me, its all about your attitude and looks on life! Mine just happens to be way above yours, mine is " To The Floor & Let Her Buck " Yours is a family ricecar and a tampon boat, rock on Humpty Dumpty :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........
lol...I forget, you are Kim Hanson, young muscle car driver all the chicks want to hang out with you...I keep telling you, my ricecar will make ANYTHING YOU OWN look stupid in everyway.

Kim Hanson
05-26-2005, 08:13 PM
lol...I forget, you are Kim Hanson, young muscle car driver all the chicks want to hang out with you...I keep telling you, my ricecar will make ANYTHING YOU OWN look stupid in everyway.
I don't have a moped RiceBoy...........( . )( . )........ :messedup: :D

dmontzsta
05-27-2005, 09:02 AM
I don't have a moped RiceBoy...........( . )( . )........ :messedup: :D
You have a boat that sounds like one.

dmontzsta
05-27-2005, 09:45 AM
THATS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ITS THE KIM HANSON WTF DID HE JUST SAY THREAD!!!
Ya, it looks like a light bulb above your shoulders :D That head don't need hair, it needs to part it upon entering! What do you enter that you need hair on a dick :confused: ........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-27-2005, 03:52 PM
You have a boat that sounds like one.
You have never heard them, so fock off! It doesn't have 3" pipes on it, thats GAY!............( . )( . )........... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
05-27-2005, 03:54 PM
THATS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ITS THE KIM HANSON WTF DID HE JUST SAY THREAD!!!
6 pages and you still don't get it, back of the bus freak.........( . )( . )........ :idea: :D

dmontzsta
05-27-2005, 05:24 PM
You have never heard them, so fock off! It doesn't have 3" pipes on it, thats GAY!............( . )( . )........... :crossx:
I have 2.5" pipes, thats all I need.
You keep saying 3" but I think that is the size of the dildo you shove in your ass, not my exhaust. Now go get into your POS bronco with the pep boys stereo system and keep telling yourself "Whos bad?"

dmontzsta
05-27-2005, 05:25 PM
6 pages and you still don't get it, back of the bus freak.........( . )( . )........ :idea: :D
It could be 1,000 pages and I still wouldnt understand you, then again nobody does, so I am not alone. Isnt your tupperware party tonight? better go handle your business bitch.

Kim Hanson
05-27-2005, 07:55 PM
I have 2.5" pipes, thats all I need.
You keep saying 3" but I think that is the size of the dildo you shove in your ass, not my exhaust. Now go get into your POS bronco with the pep boys stereo system and keep telling yourself "Whos bad?"
You want to see a POS, here ya go! Looks like Grampapa's car :eek: ......( . )( . )........You have a 3" hole in your arse, but you wouldn't want to say you don't even need to wipe your arse since no chit touchs any part of it while chitting....... :eek:
Monster Car= Joke Car!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72title.gif

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 07:23 AM
You want to see a POS, here ya go! Looks like Grampapa's car :eek: ......( . )( . )........You have a 3" hole in your arse, but you wouldn't want to say you don't even need to wipe your arse since no chit touchs any part of it while chitting....... :eek:
Monster Car= Joke Car!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72title.gif
If you are going to post a pic of my car, atleast post one from within the last 5 years. Dont hate...open the doors its all leather and black I have had lots of hoodies up in that car. I will put 5 people in there and drive circles around anything you have.
BTW: My brother in law loved that car so much he went and bought him one, now he owns those wheels.

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 07:48 AM
Here we go, I have no shame in my stuff...
1992 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed Black/Black
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/New%20Pics%20with%20Typhoons/DSC01516.jpg
Those rims probably cost more than your entire truck, even with the janet lee stereo you have in it.
1998 Expedition Eddie Bauer Fully Loaded with Tow Package
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/ExpeditionPics/100_2824.jpg
1997 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed Black/Black
http://thezcarguy.maximaclubca.com/DSC00023.JPG
1964 LaveyCraft (I have always known what make it was, unlike your boat).
I will even post a recent pic of me, my house, my dog, my son, my wife to be, I have no shame in my game. Why dont you post some of your pics since you are so proud and your shit dont stink, like a pic of you, and let us inside the world of Kim...you probably wont cause it sucks, Kim you are just a tool. Remember when I found that little cheesy website of yours and you took it down really quick? haha free willy? you little bitch. My website STAYS I will even update it for you, hows that? Also, you dont have to take a screen shot to get a pic off there, you can right click I guess they didnt teach that in the Canadian learning for the mentally challenged.

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 09:45 AM
If you are going to post a pic of my car, atleast post one from within the last 5 years. Dont hate...open the doors its all leather and black I have had lots of hoodies up in that car. I will put 5 people in there and drive circles around anything you have.
BTW: My brother in law loved that car so much he went and bought him one, now he owns those wheels.
So your Dadddy gave it to you.........sucks to be you, cause I won't even look at chit like that RiceBoy..........( . )( . )....... :notam:

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 10:22 AM
Here we go, I have no shame in my stuff...
1992 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed Black/Black
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/New%20Pics%20with%20Typhoons/DSC01516.jpg
Those rims probably cost more than your entire truck, even with the janet lee stereo you have in it.
1998 Expedition Eddie Bauer Fully Loaded with Tow Package
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/ExpeditionPics/100_2824.jpg
1997 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed Black/Black
http://thezcarguy.maximaclubca.com/DSC00023.JPG
1964 LaveyCraft (I have always known what make it was, unlike your boat).
I will even post a recent pic of me, my house, my dog, my son, my wife to be, I have no shame in my game. Why dont you post some of your pics since you are so proud and your shit dont stink, like a pic of you, and let us inside the world of Kim...you probably wont cause it sucks, Kim you are just a tool. Remember when I found that little cheesy website of yours and you took it down really quick? haha free willy? you little bitch. My website STAYS I will even update it for you, hows that? Also, you dont have to take a screen shot to get a pic off there, you can right click I guess they didnt teach that in the Canadian learning for the mentally challenged.
Picture of ..okay...!http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0230.jpg
My house....okay!..!http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0847.JPG
My daughters..okay..! http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742girls.jpg they are older ones, but I don't want you to get all worked up with the new ones, they are all big girls now with tits!
My wife Marcy..okay...!I will find it, she doesn't like to put on the net, but she is on it!
My HST & v-drive...!http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742my2boats-med.JPG
I don't hide from any skinhead son, game you have sucks just like you do! My site is still up whats up with your head.Stick to your game at the Zoo boy.........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Can you please keep those pictures down to size Tweety, you challenged ****tard.........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 11:26 AM
So your Dadddy gave it to you.........sucks to be you, cause I won't even look at chit like that RiceBoy..........( . )( . )....... :notam:
heh, my dad didnt give me that...If you only knew...I am not a rich kid and did not grow up rich, far from it, my dad worked for everything he has and taught me the same.

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Can you please keep those pictures down to size Tweety, you challenged ****tard.........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D
Whats wrong that slow ass canadian internet cant hang?

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Kim, I must say you look like hell. You talk about other people? haha, dude...you look like you have a liver disease. :) If you want to stop the talking about each other, I will let you make the call to end it, cause I have ammo for a year now. :)

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 11:39 AM
heh, my dad didnt give me that...If you only knew...I am not a rich kid and did not grow up rich, far from it, my dad worked for everything he has and taught me the same.
I would have said my Grandma gave me that for a first car and it rocked :hammerhea . I have went through life getting what you want and paying for it through loans and morgages..nothing wrong with that! My Dad died and I have done everything on my own thanks very much! I teach my daughters the meaning of money and its starting to sink in with with my oldest...Back to the game RiceBoy!..........( . )( . )...... :wink:

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Whats wrong that slow ass canadian internet cant hang?
I have HighSpeed you dumbass! Hang with you is like hanging out with Richard Simmons.........( . )( . )..........SCARY........... :D

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 11:41 AM
I would have said my Grandma gave me that for a first car and it rocked :hammerhea . I have went through life getting what you want and paying for it through loans and morgages..nothing wrong with that! My Dad died and I have done everything on my own thanks very much! I teach my daughters the meaning of money and its starting to sink in with with my oldest...Back to the game RiceBoy!..........( . )( . )...... :wink:
Nobody gave it to me, I paid $13k for it back in 98. I have payed for most of my stuff with cash money. See that 97? all cash. What is your daily driver? I try not to bring families in to this, cause I have been through 7 deaths in one year and have family members in the pen, my family is far from perfect and it is a sore subject, so lets slightly back off that subject.

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 11:42 AM
I have HighSpeed you dumbass! Hang with you is like hanging out with Richard Simmons.........( . )( . )..........SCARY........... :D
HighSpeed in canada is a little different.

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Kim, I must say you look like hell. You talk about other people? haha, dude...you look like you have a liver disease. :) If you want to stop the talking about each other, I will let you make the call to end it, cause I have ammo for a year now. :)
Thats way too funny, I still have everything right from my body where it belongs..tonsils ect. You don't have anything ******** when it comes to slamming, close don't count us less you race Ricers son...bring it! :idea: .......( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Thats way too funny, I still have everything right from my body where it belongs..tonsils ect. You don't have anything ******** when it comes to slamming, close don't count us less you race Ricers son...bring it! :idea: .......( . )( . ).........
You may have everything, but it is worked. Just like you still have a colon, but it is all beat up and worked.

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 12:26 PM
You may have everything, but it is worked. Just like you still have a colon, but it is all beat up and worked.
You have never been never RiceBoy, gay focker! Do the Asian like you or what...He too focking big asole! :sleeping: ............( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 12:51 PM
You have never been never RiceBoy, gay focker! Do the Asian like you or what...He too focking big asole! :sleeping: ............( . )( . ).......
Theres a winner.

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Theres a winner.
Thanks, what do i get?............( . )( . ).......... :confused:

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks, what do i get?............( . )( . ).......... :confused:
How about a big can of "SHUT THE **** UP"?
:confused: :eat:

Kim Hanson
05-28-2005, 07:26 PM
How about a big can of "SHUT THE **** UP"?
:confused: :eat:
Not good enough SkinHead.............( . )( . )...... :idea:

dmontzsta
05-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Not good enough SkinHead.............( . )( . )...... :idea:
I know what you really want, but I am not going to show you it, fag.

Kim Hanson
05-29-2005, 09:37 AM
I know what you really want, but I am not going to show you it, fag.
I don't want to see that monkey tickler thanks though, maybe someone from the V-Drive gallery wants to see it :idea: .........( . )( . )........Just to keep coming in here and having this fun time insulting you is good enough for me, now go get some heat on that head and come back in here and start talking stupid some more please! :D

Kachina26
05-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Wait, I got a good one. The only problem is that it actually makes sense. But the content makes up for it.
Nice signature Newbie, welcome to the sand pit!..........( . )( . ).........Oh yeah, im a loser!

Kim Hanson
05-29-2005, 10:58 AM
Wait, I got a good one. The only problem is that it actually makes sense. But the content makes up for it.
Im not boating , so isn't that what the thread was about Ken?............( . )( . )........... :D

Kachina26
05-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Im not boating , so isn't that what the thread was about Ken?............( . )( . )........... :D
Who the hell is this Ken guy? Don't feel bad, you aren't the first to call me Ken.

Kim Hanson
05-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Who the hell is this Ken guy? Don't feel bad, you aren't the first to call me Ken.
I don't focking know, but it's shorter than Kachina26 :D .......( . )( . ).........

Kachina26
05-29-2005, 11:03 AM
And even shorter than Kachina Ken :D

Kim Hanson
05-29-2005, 11:06 AM
And even shorter than Kachina Ken :D
I knew it, stop focking with me...........( . )( . )........... :D

Boy Named Sue
06-05-2005, 02:11 AM
I knew it, stop focking with me...........( . )( . )........... :D
Kim, if you triple post or use the word focking again on this thread, I'm forced to think that you're a dumb ass, just a simple minded one track dumb ass. :)

Kim Hanson
06-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Kim, if you triple post or use the word focking again on this thread, I'm forced to think that you're a dumb ass, just a simple minded one track dumb ass. :)
Fock you.........( . )( . )......... :D :D :2purples:

Boy Named Sue
06-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Fock you.........( . )( . )......... :D :D :2purples:
Duck Plucker

Kim Hanson
06-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Duck Plucker
Breast Watcher.........( . )( . )...... :idea:

olbiezer
06-11-2005, 04:02 PM
whats wrong with being a breast watcher? sign me up for that job. :supp:

Kim Hanson
06-11-2005, 05:00 PM
whats wrong with being a breast watcher? sign me up for that job. :supp:
Thats my job find your own.........( . )( . )........... :D :D

O.B eddie
06-12-2005, 04:53 AM
Thats my job find your own.........( . )( . )........... :D :DI am sure the position is open, since the male end is occupied by you Hanson.... hee haww

Kim Hanson
06-12-2005, 06:23 AM
I am sure the position is open, since the male end is occupied by you Hanson.... hee haww
Back again eh! Now bite RiceBuy :p .........( . )( . )......... :D

Boy Named Sue
06-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Breast Watcher.........( . )( . )...... :idea:
Kim, you know me so well. Always enjoy a nice rack! Wouldn't look away from a happy backside either.
Why you call O.B rice boy? He's never owned a Jap car in his life, and I can vouch for that.
What you've been doing to the dick with ears is priceless.
And no d.w.e., I don't own a boat.
Keep up the good work, Sugar. :p

Kim Hanson
06-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Kim, you know me so well. Always enjoy a nice rack! Wouldn't look away from a happy backside either.
Why you call O.B rice boy? He's never owned a Jap car in his life, and I can vouch for that.
What you've been doing to the dick with ears is priceless.
And no d.w.e., I don't own a boat.
Keep up the good work, Sugar. :p
Did I call Ob Riceboy? I didn't mean to OB is better than that and you must know what I think of OB then!
Boat, shit most don't have one on these sites..it just a past time for them!
Sugar, now where did you here that name for me? It sure the hell wasn't here?..........( . )( . ).........

Boy Named Sue
06-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Sugar, now where did you here that name for me? It sure the hell wasn't here?..........( . )( . ).........
What the f did you just say?
Kim, on the Internet knowledge is just a mouse click away...
:wink:
Suuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeey!
Friendly Foe.

Boy Named Sue
06-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Kimmy. I don't have to dig deep to find dirt on you. :D
Hey Sugar

Kim Hanson
06-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Kimmy. I don't have to dig deep to find dirt on you. :D
Hey Sugar
Oh that stuff..........( . )( . )........... :D

Rexone
06-19-2005, 02:40 AM
Here's one, not his best stuff but worth a listing...
2 votes for Demon :D I don't think he is no savage either, skin head Marth Stewurt wannabe that drives a grampacar- ricer :D .......( . )( . ).........
I be you are wondering " Marth Stewurt ", she can cook really good! He tries to cook in BR and fails! :p :D

Kim Hanson
06-19-2005, 05:46 AM
Here's one, not his best stuff but worth a listing...
Whats wrong with that Mikey , you guys are tough in here!....( . )( . ).........

Rexone
06-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Translation from Mr Hoolign :smile:
Hello fellow Bench racers, I would like to inform you that the person with the ***boat login name of "Dmonsta" has made numerous attempts to impersonate Martha Stewart. Martha is notabley an acomplished chef with many talents in the kitchen. When Dmonsta ( who drives an import I may add) attempts to follow Martha's recipes, !his results are less than comparable! Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Sincerley Kim Hanson.

Tom Brown
06-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Translation from Mr Hoolign :smile:
... Esquire. :D

Rexone
07-30-2005, 01:14 AM
Incoming...
So a kick ass trolling motor finally got ya! Was it a 9.9 or was it the heavy chit a 25hp?...........( . )( . )...........Did ya rice it out :crossx: Fart tubes and stickers :p

HOSS
07-30-2005, 05:04 AM
fart tubes and stickers :D :D :D

lucky
07-30-2005, 05:24 AM
fart tubes and stickers :D :D :D
?????? :idea: lmao

HOSS
07-30-2005, 07:11 AM
Hanson may be on to something. :idea:

Rexone
08-05-2005, 01:24 AM
If she ask's for that paddle in your avatar, please don't give it to her! After she is done..I think my belly-button will be my dick......( . )( . )..........

olbiezer
08-05-2005, 05:16 AM
thats definatly a keeper rex......long time in coming id say......bench racing is just going down hill......still trying to get my hansonalator 5.0 working.....thanks for the translations along the way....... :messedup: :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Last time...paddle my ass till it's up by my belly button........( . )( . )....... :p

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 08:56 PM
thats definatly a keeper rex......long time in coming id say......bench racing is just going down hill......still trying to get my hansonalator 5.0 working.....thanks for the translations along the way....... :messedup: :sleeping:
Yo buss dis. Comin from a nut swinuh you is, think he will listen? I has stayed away fa yo monkey ass folk to do yo thin in here an' I see **** all happenin! I gotta say Kimmy be back an' talkin de same as always, a guens v-drives!It's not dat I ain't likesdem, its mo likes ammo fuh de quacks dat kaint handle or stan' " OB's ". What has went down to de folk dat rapp deir min' an' has folk agree wit it? Now days it seem's likes alot uh back pattin, nut draggers out dere! I be drinkin, BUT..ain't git excited Powuh Clown, beizuh ya old ****, wrong butt...lol. I see alot uh times I stan' alone an' take de bashin..( I'm down wit dat it, brin it on ) THIS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WAS SUPPIED BY KIM HANSON AND IT'S ALL COPYRIGHTEN TILL 1980 Sheeit! :D ........( . )( . )..........

Rexone
08-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Last time...paddle my ass till it's up by my belly button........( . )( . )....... :p
ok thanks so much for the clarification. :squiggle:

Rexone
08-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Yo buss dis. Comin from a nut swinuh you is, think he will listen? I has stayed away fa yo monkey ass folk to do yo thin in here an' I see **** all happenin! I gotta say Kimmy be back an' talkin de same as always, a guens v-drives!It's not dat I ain't likesdem, its mo likes ammo fuh de quacks dat kaint handle or stan' " OB's ". What has went down to de folk dat rapp deir min' an' has folk agree wit it? Now days it seem's likes alot uh back pattin, nut draggers out dere! I be drinkin, BUT..ain't git excited Powuh Clown, beizuh ya old ****, wrong butt...lol. I see alot uh times I stan' alone an' take de bashin..( I'm down wit dat it, brin it on ) THIS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WAS SUPPIED BY KIM HANSON AND IT'S ALL COPYRIGHTEN TILL 1980 Sheeit! :D ........( . )( . )..........
yep right thread. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
08-07-2005, 12:59 AM
You don't say. I think your stance against mob is admirable. Dat you see bein I lickes those over shulder boulder holdur fiiller materiel too...
Your friendfoe............Suuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeey! :chi:

Kim Hanson
08-08-2005, 02:11 PM
yep right thread. :smile:
You don't get that Mikey :D ..........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
08-08-2005, 02:12 PM
You don't say. I think your stance against mob is admirable. Dat you see bein I lickes those over shulder boulder holdur fiiller materiel too...
Your friendfoe............Suuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeey! :chi:
I hear ya Suey...........( . )( . )..........

Boy Named Sue
08-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Do you Kim? Do you really? I'm yelling as loud as I can you goofy bastarde! :D

Kim Hanson
08-14-2005, 05:54 AM
Do you Kim? Do you really? I'm yelling as loud as I can you goofy bastarde! :D
I try to put some up everyday, okay not everyday :D :D . I will put up a whack of them today...........( . )( . )......... :cool:

PowerClown
08-15-2005, 12:55 PM
I gotta say Kimmy be back an' talkin de same as always
:sleeping:
thats why we all have to have some sort of translation software Kimmy......DUMB ASS
:yuk: :p

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 03:27 PM
thats why we all have to have some sort of translation software Kimmy......DUMB ASS
Look on Google, you might find something :D .........( . )( . )............ :hammerhea

Boy Named Sue
08-15-2005, 04:22 PM
Kim's not hard to understand. You just have to realize who he's talking to. He always talks down to their level, eh Kim?
Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeey!

PowerClown
08-15-2005, 05:25 PM
Look on Google, you might find something :D .........( . )( . )............ :hammerhea
I googled "kim hanson" and this is what i found
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/gollum7wl.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/hanson2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/fmji92xk.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/Photo0.jpg
wtf

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Kim's not hard to understand. You just have to realize who he's talking to. He always talks down to their level, eh Kim?
Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeey!
This is so fun though........( . )( . )............ :D

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 05:32 PM
I googled "kim hanson" and this is what i found
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/gollum7wl.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/hanson2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/fmji92xk.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/EricStirn/Photo0.jpg
wtf
I didn't know you cared so much to go look me up, but Eric you seem to like like shit chucking..Want to give it a go :idea: Let me go look up some shit on your crap you just posted K..........( . )( . ).......... :D

PowerClown
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
well......................bring it bitch :D

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey car person, is this you..bbwwwHHhAAaa :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72tenpoundclub-2005-02-26-718246126photo.jpg :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 05:56 PM
I have read some of that shit you have on the net and to tell you the honest to goodness truth, you suck at it ( computers )........( . )( . )........ :D Im to stupid to find things though right :D

PowerClown
08-15-2005, 05:56 PM
that could be me :) thats a hell of a fish :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 05:59 PM
that could be me :) thats a hell of a fish :cool:
Thats a Walleye Eric and its not that big of one either :idea: 10lbs isn't big son..........( . )( . )......... :D

Boy Named Sue
08-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Thats a Walleye Eric and its not that big of one either :idea: 10lbs isn't big son..........( . )( . )......... :D
I thought it was a nice fish too. Now I just feel stupid. :cry:

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 06:16 PM
I thought it was a nice fish too. Now I just feel stupid. :cry:
Its not bad, but this is what he is proud of :eek:
Respect your fellows.
Participate with them.
Learn with them.
Share with them.
Reap the rewards.
He kills animals and there is a site for this shit, I think he thinks he's Daniel Boon..........( . )( . ).........I just registered to that site and am going to have some fun now. Im going to say that Eric sent me :2purples: :eek:

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Whacked already, this is his site PowderClown (http://www.tfproject.org/tfp/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1354466) , how do I know! I get to post a few times before im whacked, not this one :eek: ......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Collect your thoughts now clown, go back to bleepingcomputers.com.......tell them you have failed again.......( . )( . )......... :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 06:37 PM
I have to step out for a second Clown, so feel free to bash me all you want...please do so :idea: You asked for it and now im in your face and asking for more..........( . )( . )............You do have more don't you? :(

Boy Named Sue
08-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Whacked already, this is his site PowderClown (http://www.tfproject.org/tfp/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1354466) , how do I know! I get to post a few times before im whacked, not this one :eek: ......( . )( . ).........
I was afraid to register to that site, didn't wan't to get bombarded by spam for personal lubricants and men's bathhouses.

Kim Hanson
08-15-2005, 06:59 PM
I was afraid to register to that site, didn't wan't to get bombarded by spam for personal lubricants and men's bathhouses.
I would be afraid of FishSlime Lubricants also ( look at PowderClowns Face for Fock sakes )and " men's bathhouses " isn't that where they talk about there big guns :D ......( . )( . )..........I wonder where he went? :D

O.B eddie
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
I would be afraid of FishSlime Lubricants also ( look at PowderClowns Face for Fock sakes )and " men's bathhouses " isn't that where they talk about there big guns :D ......( . )( . )..........I wonder where he went? :D
Kinda like lookin in da mirror You ugly PHUK!! HEE HAWW

Kim Hanson
08-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Kinda like lookin in da mirror You ugly PHUK!! HEE HAWW
To see yours you have to back into it, the mirror queer :notam: ...........( . )( . ).........

Rexone
09-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Im starting to look at I need one of all propulsion's and I will make my say about which one is best
Go blow your boat then and get it over with and quit whinning
If you are sucking exhaust fume from a fart can Donald ..........( . )( . ).....I see a few of you guys have leaks
all you would have to do is double it up and cased.
little update

lucky
09-09-2005, 06:45 AM
this thread makes me laugh - every single day ! :D

lucky
09-22-2005, 12:40 PM
bump
any new ones

Jetboatguru
09-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Shiet----Forum Sit and you can't leave it in case someone talks. okay :( :D .........( . )( . )...........about Ricers :sqeyes:
Here is one

Jetboatguru
09-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Who can forget this Gem!!!!!
Im just sitting here chop you into some pictures and Elvis is you Tweety :D ...........( . )( . )......Wanna see :D

Her454
09-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Think I Hanson crack Kim smokes. :D

lucky
09-22-2005, 01:12 PM
I can always count on toney :) lmao :D

Kim Hanson
09-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Think I Hanson crack Kim smokes. :D
I don't touch drugs Traci.........( . )( . )........... :D

dmontzsta
09-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Thanks for throwing the new ones in Tony.

Kim Hanson
09-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks for throwing the new ones in Tony.
Funny thought, you have seen them posted already and understood them :hammerhea , scary eh! :crossx: .........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
09-22-2005, 07:50 PM
You know, if you say Hanson's post out loud with an arabic accent, they ALMOST make sense.
Could it be possible that Hanson is an Al Queda sleeper cell and he doesn't even know it?
:D :D
Sleeper Cell :sleeping: Im going to go find something to do, you guys must be getting ready for bed or something......( . )( . )......... :D

dmontzsta
09-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Funny thought, you have seen them posted already and understood them :hammerhea , scary eh! :crossx: .........( . )( . )......
Most of your posts I just pay no attention to, cause they make no sense. :)
But Frank gave me a great idea and now I am going to read them with an arabic accent.

Kim Hanson
09-22-2005, 08:01 PM
Most of your posts I just pay no attention to, cause they make no sense. :)
But Frank gave me a great idea and now I am going to read them with an arabic accent.
Say them in Jungle talk if you want, just a thought Donald! Sheit, you are going to dress up with the turbin back on and yap it in Arabic accent :D .........( . )( . )...... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
09-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Say them in Jungle talk if you want, just a thought Donald! Sheit, you are going to dress up with the turbin back on and yap it in Arabic accent :D .........( . )( . )...... :hammerhea
Thats great, you are adding to your own thread again.
:D

Kim Hanson
09-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Thats great, you are adding to your own thread again.
:D
Bite HolyMoly Donald...........( . )( . ).........in my best Canadian Slurr :crossx:

Boy Named Sue
10-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Bite HolyMoly Donald...........( . )( . ).........in my best Canadian Slurr :crossx:
Is that a mickey D burger in Canada? :p