PDA

View Full Version : SCSC Parker Races Next Weekend & Needles

ColeTR1
04-16-2005, 04:37 PM
The SCSC is having circle races here in Parker at Blue Water next weekend 23-24. Are any of you guys coming down to them before Needles? Should be a fun week of boats?

76BARRON
04-16-2005, 04:59 PM
What kind of boat's or classes?

Jetboatguru
04-16-2005, 05:19 PM
We may drive down from Needles next Sunday to check out the races. Anyone have a ride available? :D

ColeTR1
04-16-2005, 05:44 PM
What kind of boat's or classes?
SS, GN, Cracker Boxes, & Out boards

grumpy501
04-16-2005, 06:08 PM
No Super Stocks

Moneypitt
04-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, there will be some super stocks there, running with the pro stocks. Yes there will be some pro stocks there, they are on the sanction.....In fact, Jeff's PS681 is suppose to be there, along with Wooton's repaired, capsulated PSer.............I will be there, without the 89 boat, but the motor is finally coming out Friday to bring back to So Cal and see how bad it's hurt....I'll be at the Bluewater Fri eve, look for me in the bar!! And I'll buy any board member a drink...............Ray

GofastRacer
04-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah, there will be some super stocks there, running with the pro stocks. Yes there will be some pro stocks there, they are on the sanction.....In fact, Jeff's PS681 is suppose to be there, along with Wooton's repaired, capsulated PSer.............I will be there, without the 89 boat, but the motor is finally coming out Friday to bring back to So Cal and see how bad it's hurt....I'll be at the Bluewater Fri eve, look for me in the bar!! And I'll buy any board member a drink...............Ray
Ray, Wooton's boat won't be ready, he'll be running the Lavey in Nostalgia and PS for points!. I'll be there Sat then on up to Needles on Sun!.. :cool:

Jetboatguru
04-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Ray, I talked with jeff and he said Chris is going to be running the Pro stock at the kilos in Oroville that weekend.

circleboatKIDD
04-16-2005, 11:19 PM
I hear the Kilos or of course Needles is the place to be next weekend not that shit hole of a race course at the Bluewater. Chances are that youll get blown out 1 out the two days there, waste of time, proably wont even be a good showing.

CircleJerk
04-17-2005, 12:07 AM
SS, GN, Cracker Boxes, & Out boards
I heard Nostalgia flats, Nostalgia Endurance GN, Nostalgia Jets, plus the others less Super Stock Series guys. But then what does a distant jErK know? Go Wooten lavey!

BILLY.B
04-17-2005, 06:14 AM
But then what does a distant jErK know? Go Wooten Bezer! This statment should tell you what a distant jErk knows, he's finally seen the light :D :D :mix: !!!!!

uclahater
04-17-2005, 07:19 AM
Guru, Im thinkin about headen down there Sunday with my Buddy, so theres your ride :idea:

Moneypitt
04-17-2005, 08:33 AM
Well Tony, you got the straight poop from Jeff so you must be right. I was only relating what was on the WPRA site. To bad Wooton's boat won't be done, I wanted to see the capsule, and, I'm happy to say, so did Mike Lee. Circleboatkid, you have some issues that should be brought up at your next therapy session.......Oh, and say hi to your grandfather and uncle for me........Ray

circleboatKIDD
04-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Moneypitt Im just telling like it is. Your lucky your an old dude. ;)

Moneypitt
04-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Moneypitt Im just telling like it is. Your lucky your an old dude. ;)
Kidd, I also have some issues with Bluewater, bad experiences, but also some good experiences. To condem a race venue based on bad memories would, or could, condem alot of the places we GET to race. Our sport is a dangerous one and has very little margin for error in skill or judgement, regardless of the race site. I know of your dislike for the Parker site, and why, but the races will go on as they have for decades. All we can do is our best to make the boats as safe as possible and hope for the best. Is Bluewater my favorite venue? Probably not. But it is a venue, and there aren't alot of them left........BTW, the therapy remark was an attempt to inject some humor, sorry you may not have seen it that way.....MP

WILDERTHANU
04-17-2005, 01:43 PM
We'll be down there on and off all weekend.

circleboatKIDD
04-17-2005, 05:07 PM
MP no worries I just fell that way about Parker, becasuse I have seen all but one of the crashes that were fatal.

Sanger80
04-17-2005, 05:37 PM
And I'm proud to say that I'm Jeff's cousin. :mix: And unfortunately no the boat won't be ready, I was looking forward to him running in the new capsule.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2005, 06:11 PM
I think Guru is referring to Jeff Brocheuser and Chis Kenner and the rest of you thought he meant Jeff Wooten :confused:

beaverfab
04-18-2005, 03:48 AM
Stoping by on the way to Needels. Should be there around noon. j.j.

Jetboatguru
04-18-2005, 06:23 AM
JJ, glad to hear you will be in Needles!! See ya there.
Tony

dossangers
04-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Ill see you guys the week of the 8th cant wait!!!! :idea: :idea: hey where is everybody????

beaverfab
04-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Doss are you not going to be at Needels????? Jetboat looking forward to seeing you.

FlatStupid
04-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Doss are you not going to be at Needels????? Jetboat looking forward to seeing you. That's just his warped sense of humor!
He's the one with 22 barrels of methanol! :D

MAXIMUS
04-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Grich & myself will be arriving friday around noon. He will be driving wootens lavey on & off. I will also be bringing the family squirt boat for some evening runs to my favorite watering hole... FOXES! May have to come down in the early am to wake all you wanna be racers up! :devil: :D

MAXIMUS
04-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Jerry are you going to be there???

CircleJerk
04-18-2005, 10:59 PM
MaxiBen.....I've missed you! I want a ride in your squirt boat! Now get back into the shop and finish that GN! Burley Ho!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Jerry are you going to be there???
No sir, I gotta K race to tape in Needles! :cool: Good luck and have fun! :smile:

MAXIMUS
04-19-2005, 10:28 AM
MaxiBen.....I've missed you! I want a ride in your squirt boat! Now get back into the shop and finish that GN! Burley Ho!
YEA YEA YEA.... You have been talking to Grich again! :notam: Tell him to get his extremely old ass over to the house & things might happen a little quicker! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammerhea

MAXIMUS
04-20-2005, 07:50 AM
No sir, I gotta K race to tape in Needles! :cool: Good luck and have fun! :smile:
Oh yea... The wanna be's are congregating again... :rolleyes: Hopefully there will be no strappers in the area to put the NKRA's back on the trailers! :D Good luck & be safe... :messedup:

dossangers
04-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Ill bet they could learn something from the real K racer's that were at PHOENIX LIKE HOW TO CONSERVE FUEL!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: