PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody

HotRod Sprint
04-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Just wanted to say hello, its been way to long since I've posted any where. Been workin on the boat and will have some pics to post of the work in progress soon. I kinda got put in charge of organizing a motorsports day at the church I go to here in Phoenix and have been working pretty hard on that lately. I know it is kinda short notice, but I could sure use a few more hot boats in the show. So if your interested, it is Sat. April 30th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Free entry and a free lunch. There will be a little bit of every thing there street rods, muscle cars, vintage and classics, low riders, monster trucks, motorcycles, and of course some hot boats. Dan, hotfish, would sure like to have the gang come out if your're free that day. Call my cell if you are interested. 602-670-9921.
Rod

Squirtcha?
04-19-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey Rod
Got a call from Hotfish tonight tipping me off on the post. I'm up for a free lunch, and I'd be interested in seeing other folks projects whether they be boats, cars, or cycles.
I'll be giving ya a call. Sounds like Kev's up for it too.

Squirtcha?
04-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Kev
In case ya check the board. I spoke with Rod briefly tonight. He's gonna pre-register us for the deal and call me back tomorrow afternoon with the details. I'll give ya a hollar when I know more.
Dan

HotRod Sprint
04-22-2005, 07:33 PM
TTT :D
Rod

JetBoatRich
04-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey Rod, good to see you on the boards :eek:
How is everything? Did the carts work out for you :wink:

HotRod Sprint
04-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey Rod, good to see you on the boards :eek:
How is everything? Did the carts work out for you :wink:
Thanks Rich, good to be back! Still working on the carts, haven't had the time to put into them, but it looks like a bad battery charger and batteries (that's after taking everything apart on both of them :frown: ) Are you back to having a running boat yet?
Rod