PDA

View Full Version : Somebody needs to do a "Revenge Rescue"

Dave Sammons
12-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Spotted this mistreated ol' girl out at the River this weekend at Marina Village. V-drive gone..flowcoat cracked...just sitting in the sun going to HELL :mad: :mad: Left a card...what a shame...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187rev1.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187rev2.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187rev3.jpg

dmontzsta
12-15-2005, 07:56 PM
What a shame, it could be a bitchen boat. I could use that override handle and downpedal. Getting ready to buy a new one. :)

GofastRacer
12-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Damn what a shame, wouldn't mind having that!..

BIGCHRIS
12-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Nice find dave ,it is a shame they are letting her sit out like that .Love to have that one

Moneypitt
12-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Look at the cav plate, it looks to be 3 piece and the turnbuckles look strangly spaced. Did Revenge make any runner bottoms? I know someone that would be really interested in that boat if its a true flat........MP

GofastRacer
12-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Three piece plate very common, not a runner!..

Moneypitt
12-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Art, you know what I'm thinking..........Ray

Morg
12-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Where is the v-drive, much less the holes in the stringers for the mounts????

GofastRacer
12-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah I know, better off getting a new one from Joey though!..

ColeTR2
12-15-2005, 08:30 PM
I have talked to the guy :hammerhea That all I will say

Morg
12-15-2005, 08:32 PM
I did all my own glass & interior work.
I got a hell of a deal on the outside "body" work & paint.
To get my deal to one color, I could have spent a probably another 1 to 2K And bought a new bare hull.
But how much fun would that be??

lilrick
12-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Look at the cav plate, it looks to be 3 piece and the turnbuckles look strangly spaced. Did Revenge make any runner bottoms? I know someone that would be really interested in that boat if its a true flat........MP
.........yah me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilrick
12-15-2005, 08:53 PM
yah...that's lilrick's next ride!!

GofastRacer
12-15-2005, 09:01 PM
yah...that's lilrick's next ride!!
There ya go, if the price is right go for it!.. :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Your right Ray, usually you will see 10 turnbuckles (at least at the races). They squeeze 2 extras in because the inside buckles tend to break. This boat has 9 turnbuckles. Still better than 8 I guess. Like Art said its a true flat and you should be able to make that out from the pic.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187rev3.jpg
This is the more common 10 turnbuckle configuration.
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Stack%20Tank%201.jpg

lilrick
12-15-2005, 10:14 PM
I have talked to the guy :hammerhea That all I will say
does that mean he's not sellin'?

Moneypitt
12-15-2005, 11:10 PM
Jerry, it just looks center strong and outside weak at best.............And Rick that hull would be a step in the right direction. Just remember if it was for sale cheap it would be gone, so cancel everything else in your life and start saving, your time and deal will fall in your lap if you're not looking to hard........Ray

CircleJerk
12-16-2005, 12:20 AM
I'd pay 250.00 for it, I need a wall hanger! Well maybe 500.00 the trailer looks usable.

steve d
12-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Well Dave ....no better man to save it than you. Art's too busy.

lucky
12-16-2005, 08:14 AM
some one removed all the drains on it cool ol boat tho'

dossangers
12-16-2005, 08:42 AM
Look at the cav plate, it looks to be 3 piece and the turnbuckles look strangly spaced. Did Revenge make any runner bottoms? I know someone that would be really interested in that boat if its a true flat........MPI think goettle copied coldfires plates got to keep up with the Pettingill's!!!

superdave013
12-16-2005, 08:49 AM
that rod has to be bent out on the ends. Looks like it needs to be updated to 5 transom bearings to me. One in the center and get some closer to the ends of the shaft.

steve d
12-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Is that a floor mat, or the flow coat lifting?

Dave Sammons
12-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Is that a floor mat, or the flow coat lifting?\
Unfortunately the latter!!! :cry: :cry:

ColeTR2
12-16-2005, 06:57 PM
does that mean he's not sellin'?
He told me it was some lite lay-up and had all kinds of race history and was a one of a kind boat and was the fastest flat on Parker Strip and! and! and! and! so on!!!

steve d
12-16-2005, 07:02 PM
\
I looked at a long decker "B" in Tuscon a few years back and the inside flow coat was at least 5/16 thick and looked like Sunset Beach on a good day---couldn't have given it to me.

GofastRacer
12-16-2005, 07:20 PM
that rod has to be bent out on the ends. Looks like it needs to be updated to 5 transom bearings to me. One in the center and get some closer to the ends of the shaft.
It is bent, that whole deal needs to be redone not a big deal though!..

GofastRacer
12-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Art's too busy.
No shit Steve, wish I was making some money though!, LOL..

steve d
12-16-2005, 07:26 PM
No shit Steve, wish I was making some money though!, LOL..
Yeah Art I know money is a factor but it's pretty cool to wake up in the morning, see the sun rise and walk vertical.....Steve

GofastRacer
12-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah Art I know money is a factor but it's pretty cool to wake up in the morning, see the sun rise and walk vertical.....Steve
Very true but money makes the vertical walk "MUCH" better!.. :D :D

Moneypitt
12-16-2005, 10:47 PM
Money also makes it so if you vertical walk very far, you run into a wall in your house...........look up and see a roof.........look down and see a floor.....MP

GofastRacer
12-17-2005, 04:41 AM
Money also makes it so if you vertical walk very far, you run into a wall in your house...........look up and see a roof.........look down and see a floor.....MP
I'll take the $$$$$$$$$$... :D :D

wsuwrhr
12-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Laughs.
I love it when people tell me money isn't everything.
Sure pal, and where is the cardboard box you live in?
Brian

steve d
12-17-2005, 08:37 AM
\
Dave --If someone gave you this boat, considering fiberglass only-what would be your best guess, cost wise, to bring this boat up to snuff. I'm curious as to the reality of restoring these old boats for the sake of it or restoring them thinking serious horsepower and letin it have it. Thanks ....Steve

Cole Man II
12-17-2005, 08:44 AM
The person to ask would be Morg. He just finnished a ground up build of an old Revenge.
Cole man.

steve d
12-17-2005, 08:57 AM
The person to ask would be Morg. He just finnished a ground up build of an old Revenge.
Cole man.
Yes I kept up with that resto--Came out beautiful. Hats off to Morg. I think he did alot himself. I was curious how much it would cost to bring this boat back---looks as though it's hurtin. I know alot of guys think they're getting a great deal and then add up the receipts--outa sight. I know --exprienced it in old cars. Any input Morg?...Thanks Cole Man....Steve

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-17-2005, 09:07 AM
Yes I kept up with that resto--Came out beautiful. Hats off to Morg. I think he did alot himself. I was curious how much it would cost to bring this boat back---looks as though it's hurtin. I know alot of guys think they're getting a great deal and then add up the receipts--outa sight. I know --exprienced it in old cars. Any input Morg?...Thanks Cole Man....Steve
Steve, I think thats going to depend a lot on what kind of resto you're talking (how detailed) and how much of your own time and work you can factor in and what your initial purchase price was.
My B boat will be near 40g when its done and I know of someone else on these boards that's 20g's higher than me (also a B boat). :messedup:

dossangers
12-17-2005, 09:46 AM
my guess if it needed everything inside floors ,stringers,battens low side of 6k! But isnt restoring it half the FUN! :rollside: :rollside:

steve d
12-17-2005, 01:06 PM
my guess if it needed everything inside floors ,stringers,battens low side of 6k! But isnt restoring it half the FUN! :rollside: :rollside:
Thanks for the input Wayne. Thought about the same--maybe a little more for an all out beef up. AND...... You're right----nothing like bringing an ole boat such as this back to life.......Steve

steve d
12-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Steve, I think thats going to depend a lot on what kind of resto you're talking (how detailed) and how much of your own time and work you can factor in and what your initial purchase price was.
My B boat will be near 40g when its done and I know of someone else on these boards that's 20g's higher than me (also a B boat). :messedup:
Thanks Jerry. From what I saw of your boat it will be full tilt. I've been trying to justify paying too much for a good one or building one from a new hull. Using the numbers you and Wayne have given me is a good start. -- Steve

Morg
12-18-2005, 12:15 AM
When I brought my deal home I still had not decided if I was going to use the hull or not. Essentialy I bought it for the motor, hardware & trailer.
After some research I found out the boat had some pretty cool history, & Jim Anderson (126driver) had nothing but good things to say about it. At that point I decided to restore the hull.
I thought around 3K would cover the hull. Well all said & done I was right around 6K before paint. The labor was at least 3 times what I thougt it would be. Ended up right around 500 hours. Now I did all the inside work myself, with the help of my buddy Paul & the best mixer & clean up man around, Cole Man.
The outside glass work, Paul pretty much took care of. The outside was in pretty bad shape. I needed a pro to get her right. That & spraying the paint was the only thing I paid labor on.
Would I do it again, probably not. I am hoping to be able to build another boat some day, but It will start with a new hull. And I will fab. all the hardware.
But I could not be happier with the results.
As she sits right now I am into her for around 23K. This is initial boat, motor & trailer costs plus materials & parts. It took me pretty much 3 years to get her running (they are never done).
As Wayne pointed out "Restoring is half the fun"
Fiberglass work sucks, Fabbing new parts & putting the whole deal back together was awsome. And I could not put into words the pride I have in her. Especially on the water when she whoop's ass on all my friends.

Sangster
12-18-2005, 06:47 AM
Especially on the water when she whoop's ass on all my friends.
Hey Morg...Now that we don't have Flyte Risk to "Kick Around" anymore.. See Ya NYD.. :) :) :)

BILLY.B
12-18-2005, 07:17 AM
Dave --If someone gave you this boat, considering fiberglass only-what would be your best guess, cost wise, to bring this boat up to snuff. I'm curious as to the reality of restoring these old boats for the sake of it or restoring them thinking serious horsepower and letin it have it. Thanks ....Steve Steve you've been around long enough to know that this is a loaded question. I get asked this all the time. For example doing the floor of a boat (flatbottom) $$$$$ dependes on how jacked up it is before you start. I'd say from what i've seen and you too, Tom Buckles floors are over the top (Pats Fiberglass). But to get to that point you're goona spend some serious $$$$ ($3000.00 - $4500.00) Now these floors look like your dinning room table when Don gets done colorsanding and rubbing them and hrs wise (it's a ton) Don has anywhere from 40 to 80hrs in them at $85.00 per hr plus materials so you can figure it out from there. My guess to get this floor into shape (average look) you'd spend around $2500.00. And on another note from what i've seen even the new boats need alot of attention in the floor area but not as much so your cost might be around $750.00 to $1500.00 to do the inside depending on who you go to.
2. Hull also dependes on the condition and how wild you go. Lets say the average deal to prep is somewhere around $2500.00 plus your paint job. You've been by the shop enough to know that a paint job, money wise, is all over the board and can't be estimated because there are way to many variables and no matter whether it's a new hull or an old one i'm sure you'd do some type of paint job. Buying new would eliminate the prep cost of the figure above.
3. You can buy a whole installation kit for a Biesemeyer / Revenge/ Canary/ D'Cucci/ Advantage/ Spitfire/, from Bergeron Marine. Now they have everything you need in this kit and though i'm not sure exactly how much i'd guess it's around $10,000 to $12,000. Now you have to have someone rig it. Now with this installation package it doesn't come with any mill work or over the top custom made parts so you'll have to have someone do that for you if you so desire and that drives the cost up again. Cost of an install of your kit is probably around $5000.00. Remember with a new hull you have to do everything including prop shaft hole / blueprint bottom/ install fins etc etc...
4. Almost forgot the most important deal, the hull. If you choose to buy a new deal (circle) your goona spend around $8000.00 to $10.000.
5. This makes Morg's deal look like a steal. The only thing Morg isn't doing is putting a price on his "FUN"(LABOR). If he did, and lets say for kicks he said $50.00 per hr, what would the cost of his deal be. I know you can't put a price on a good time (fun) but with the bar being raised every year with the boats I see (v-drives) at these "VACATIONS", it's obvious the price varies on each individual and what he deams to be bitchen. With that said...Steve you need to buy this Revenge, dig deep in to those 501's and have youself a hell of alot of "FUN"!!!! :rollside:

dmontzsta
12-18-2005, 08:01 AM
Damn, good post Billy.

v-drive
12-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Where is pat's fiberglass?

GofastRacer
12-18-2005, 08:27 AM
I think this is it!..
Pat's Fiberglass & Gelcoat Repair
1531 West 13th Street Suite B,
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 946-3089

v-drive
12-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Thankyou very much....v-drive

Jetboatguru
12-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Steve you've been around long enough to know that this is a loaded question. I get asked this all the time. For example doing the floor of a boat (flatbottom) $$$$$ dependes on how jacked up it is before you start. I'd say from what i've seen and you too, Tom Buckles floors are over the top (Pats Fiberglass). But to get to that point you're goona spend some serious $$$$ ($3000.00 - $4500.00) Now these floors look like your dinning room table when Don gets done colorsanding and rubbing them and hrs wise (it's a ton) Don has anywhere from 40 to 80hrs in them at $85.00 per hr plus materials so you can figure it out from there. My guess to get this floor into shape (average look) you'd spend around $2500.00. And on another note from what i've seen even the new boats need alot of attention in the floor area but not as much so your cost might be around $750.00 to $1500.00 to do the inside depending on who you go to.
2. Hull also dependes on the condition and how wild you go. Lets say the average deal to prep is somewhere around $2500.00 plus your paint job. You've been by the shop enough to know that a paint job, money wise, is all over the board and can't be estimated because there are way to many variables and no matter whether it's a new hull or an old one i'm sure you'd do some type of paint job. Buying new would eliminate the prep cost of the figure above.
3. You can buy a whole installation kit for a Biesemeyer / Revenge/ Canary/ D'Cucci/ Advantage/ Spitfire/, from Bergeron Marine. Now they have everything you need in this kit and though i'm not sure exactly how much i'd guess it's around $10,000 to $12,000. Now you have to have someone rig it. Now with this installation package it doesn't come with any mill work or over the top custom made parts so you'll have to have someone do that for you if you so desire and that drives the cost up again. Cost of an install of your kit is probably around $5000.00. Remember with a new hull you have to do everything including prop shaft hole / blueprint bottom/ install fins etc etc...
4. Almost forgot the most important deal, the hull. If you choose to buy a new deal (circle) your goona spend around $8000.00 to $10.000.
5. This makes Morg's deal look like a steal. The only thing Morg isn't doing is putting a price on his "FUN"(LABOR). If he did, and lets say for kicks he said $50.00 per hr, what would the cost of his deal be. I know you can't put a price on a good time (fun) but with the bar being raised every year with the boats I see (v-drives) at these "VACATIONS", it's obvious the price varies on each individual and what he deams to be bitchen. With that said...Steve you need to buy this Revenge, dig deep in to those 501's and have youself a hell of alot of "FUN"!!!! :rollside:
Floors $4500
prep work- $2500
Install Kit- $12000
Install- $5000
New Hull- $10,000
Paint- $10,000
Total = $44,000
Kind of makes Nordlings boat a steal at $35000 for a complete running K boat.
Also makes the K5 a steal for $6000

steve d
12-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Morg, I can imagine you have your heart and soul in this boat. No doubt it's beautiful. I refer to your restoration constantly. To bring this boat back to life knowing it had some history is great. So many of these have lost their identity. Thanks for sharing the reality of a restoration. I think alot of us lose sight of the fact that unforseen necessities for a project like this takes it beyond the original monetary vision.
Billy--you're right ...loaded question. I know we've talked about it numerous times, but you, Morg ,Wayne, and Jerry pretty much brought it together. Depending on the result you want ----watch what you buy, how much can you really do yourself, what is the time frame (and or) how fat's the check book. Thanks for the input guys. I'm sure this will give people a better idea of how much and what it takes to bring a HOT ROD like these back to life..............Steve

BILLY.B
12-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Floors $4500
prep work- $2500
Install Kit- $12000
Install- $5000
New Hull- $10,000
Paint- $10,000
Total = $44,000
Also makes the K5 a steal for $6000 Couple of more things Kato...
1.Polish and anodizing/ powder coating $1000.00-$2000.00.
2. Plumbing/ Hardlines..$2500.00 /?????
3. Fuel tank...Stack tank/ Fuel cell ?????.

BILLY.B
12-18-2005, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=Morg]I thought around 3K would cover the hull. Well all said & done I was right around 6K before paint. The labor was at least 3 times what I thougt it would be. Ended up right around 500 hours. Now I did all the inside work myself, with the help of my buddy Paul & the best mixer & clean up man around, Cole Man.
The outside glass work, Paul pretty much took care of. The outside was in pretty bad shape. I needed a pro to get her right. That & spraying the paint was the only thing I paid labor on.
As she sits right now I am into her for around 23K. This is initial boat, motor & trailer costs plus materials & parts. It took me pretty much 3 years to get her running (they are never done).
QUOTE] Ok John...If I understand this correctly and there were 500 hrs in this project, does it include the paint job?. If so and you were to take it to a shop a real cheap price per hour would be $50.00 bucks. With that said you'd have $25,000 in just the hull alone, plus all of your other cost. Is this right?.

wsuwrhr
12-18-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Jetboatguru
Floors $4500
prep work- $2500
Install Kit- $12000
Install- $5000
New Hull- $10,000
Paint- $10,000
Total = $44,000
Also makes the K5 a steal for $6000
Couple of more things Kato...
1.Polish and anodizing/ powder coating $1000.00-$2000.00.
2. Plumbing/ Hardlines..$2500.00 /?????
3. Fuel tank...Stack tank/ Fuel cell ?????.
Motor....5-10-25-40,000?
Brian

dossangers
12-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Dont you just love these CIRCLE BOATS!! Its a good thing there so much fun to drive!!!!!!!!!!!! 500.00 per hour seat time??????? ''PRICELESS''

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-18-2005, 11:53 AM
This is where I'm at...
Boat 7,500
Trailer 4,000
Motor 15,000
Additional bulkhead, transom reinforced, new sideboards, holes filled in stringers and side deck, floor done and full paint prep excluding the bottom 5,500
I still need paint and I'm not sure what that will be.
Stacked tanks 450 on ebay and at least 500 more to make them nice.
V-drive refresh I've sent Tom Bentley 700 and just waiting for the rest of the bill.
Re do some and replate other rigging. Not sure yet but at least 2,000.
I'm sure someone could save money on motor from where I'm at and obviously paint could be compromised.
In the end I should be over 40 but :clover: hopefully :clover: under 45,000

superdave013
12-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok John...If I understand this correctly and there were 500 hrs in this project, does it include the paint job?. If so and you were to take it to a shop a real cheap price per hour would be $50.00 bucks. With that said you'd have $25,000 in just the hull alone, plus all of your other cost. Is this right?.
so where are these 50.00 per hour shops at in so cal these days anyway?
Must be in someone's back yard out in Hemet.

wsuwrhr
12-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey now, I am close to Hemet..
Brian

Moneypitt
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
"close".............MP

Dave Sammons
12-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Dave --If someone gave you this boat, considering fiberglass only-what would be your best guess, cost wise, to bring this boat up to snuff. I'm curious as to the reality of restoring these old boats for the sake of it or restoring them thinking serious horsepower and letin it have it. Thanks ....Steve
Been off the computer a couple days, Steve, but, it appears the fellas have definitely come up with some very solid numbers for you on what it takes to do these things. I have 5 different boats in various stages of completion right now, with 3 more coming as soon as I can get room, and most of them are for guys here on the forum and what is so special to me is the passion that each of these owners have not only for their boats, but, the passion that they have for our sport and V-drives in general. Yes, to bring one back is expensive, but, to Wayne's point, earlier on...There is nothing like the RUSH you feel when at speed in a V-drive boat, be it a runnerbottom or a circleboat. There really are no bad choices as long as the boat has a Casale or Menkens or Hemi or Aero Marine or whatever sittin' between the stringers, you can live the dream! :cool: :cool:

Morg
12-18-2005, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=Morg]I thought around 3K would cover the hull. Well all said & done I was right around 6K before paint. The labor was at least 3 times what I thougt it would be. Ended up right around 500 hours. Now I did all the inside work myself, with the help of my buddy Paul & the best mixer & clean up man around, Cole Man.
QUOTE] Ok John...If I understand this correctly and there were 500 hrs in this project, does it include the paint job?. If so and you were to take it to a shop a real cheap price per hour would be $50.00 bucks. With that said you'd have $25,000 in just the hull alone, plus all of your other cost. Is this right?.
The 500 Hours did not include the paint. The 23K includes Pauls labor to repair & spray.
The 6K I noted for the hull is costs only. My labor was free. Paint not included
A key factor to the 500 hours is this: I am not a pro boat builder. I would guess that labor could easily be cut in half with experience. If I did this deal over again (as if) I am sure I could cut the time way down. Unfortunatly I proved mysefl correct when I had to re-work the floors after a delam problem.

Sanger D
12-18-2005, 04:39 PM
wow!!!! you guys are lucky!!! I've never known ANY body who ever got back their money on any hot rod, or boat . House is about the only thing I've ever seen come back with a good profit!!.(land). I,ve got at LEAST 28K in my 72 blazer and its hands down the most bad ass blazer around!!!!!!but I,d never expect to get it all back, and their hard as hell to find fully intact anymore......I would think ANY K boat for 35k or less in new condition would be a steal....but to pay out right 50 plus for a new one seems pretty high. Isnt that why we all take so long to (git r dun), because we have to do most the stuff are selves or keep savin and do one thing at a timeCmon!!!!!!Its so damn exspensive to have anything done anymore!!!.........If it was'nt for the fact that I'm so addicted to my flatty and hot rods in general,Id be lookin for a cheaper hobby................ I talked to boyd senior the other day and his K boat is (supposedly) a new K ready to race ,for 35Kw/ trailer.wish I had the money!!!!! :cry: It would be a nice Christmas present for me if anyone is feeling generous!!!!

vdriver4ever
12-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Since I have one of the 5 boats in Dave's care I thought I would explain my reasoning for my restoration. My Nordskog is rare, but so are most of these other boats any more. I was faced with either selling my boat to a kid and then wait for the dash to get cut out for a CD player, or save a little bit of history.
Last week while sipping back a few and staring at my brother Ron's Rayson Craft in the paint booth. I said boy's there are only so many of these left. I guess in some ways if we have the ability and passion, then we have the obligation to protect what is left of these boats.
I think there is an incredible sense of pride that comes with owning one of these boats. So I guess you have to have the passion, ability and ego...hehe

steve d
12-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Good thing my Wife can't add to well---GOD love her!

wsuwrhr
12-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Good thing my Wife can't add to well---GOD love her!
Good thing my wife doesn't know better. I'd be a dead man.
I paid 500 bucks for the Hondo and 1000 bucks for the Indy block.
She was pissed at both. :argue: :argue: :argue:
Brian

steve d
12-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Good thing my wife doesn't know better. I'd be a dead man.
I paid 500 bucks for the Hondo and 1000 bucks for the Indy block.
She was pissed at both. :argue: :argue: :argue:
Brian
My problem is---The Wife knoooowwws what I paid for the hull and trailer. Now its the paint and engine game. Hope she doesn't see this.

v-drive
12-18-2005, 05:50 PM
you guys are scarrin the hell out of me. v-drive

Sangster
12-18-2005, 05:54 PM
You think thats scary...We're puting 3 hydros together.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GofastRacer
12-18-2005, 06:01 PM
you guys are scarrin the hell out of me. v-drive
Hell it's only money, "break out another thousand", cha ching$$$$$$.. :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-18-2005, 06:13 PM
The way I see it....if you die with a million dollars, you wasted it. :notam:
Life is short, have fun while you can. :)
--Jerry

Sangster
12-18-2005, 06:19 PM
--Jerry
I have a feeling my Kids would have No problem wasting it for me....

steve d
12-18-2005, 06:33 PM
You think thats scary...We're puting 3 hydros together.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Won't even start to tell you where I'm at........

GofastRacer
12-18-2005, 06:37 PM
--Jerry
No truer words spoken!.. :cool:

GofastRacer
12-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Won't even start to tell you where I'm at........
At the beginning maybe!.. :D :D

wsuwrhr
12-18-2005, 06:46 PM
--Jerry
Word
Brian

Morg
12-18-2005, 07:08 PM
I have a feeling my Kids would have No problem wasting it for me....
I would not call it "wasting".

steve d
12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
--Jerry
And were gonna Jerry. I'll help wipe it down.

steve d
12-18-2005, 07:37 PM
At the beginning maybe!.. :D :D
I'll buy you a beer over that one Art......Steve

meaniam
12-18-2005, 07:49 PM
man i started doing my flattie in march stripped it down sent all the metal to be polished. was going to have aluminum anodized (but the man is a cocky ahole) so i said the hell with that. should of just had the shit powdercoated.started replacing everything. i thought originally 3500 would do the trick. i ended up near 10 and there is still more perfecting that could be done. this thing whooped my ass finacially. but i was already into it to much. to bad johnny law dont like them. ( its like riding with a big bullseye) and its a real shame people dont respect others property. for me i just had it. i dont remember it being like this as a teenager.

Cs19
12-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Dave,MPD just recently bumped it to $55/hr. :)