PDA

View Full Version : Camping at Echo Lodge next week end

Burley1
04-17-2005, 09:38 PM
So we rented some river front spaces at Echo Lodge and a couple things came to mind, first off if anyone is going to be out there stop by and say hey. My big question is the water level, will it be high enough for the 26 Stoker? I thrashed a set of props 2 weeks ago in Havi "My own stupidity" not the water level and I don't want to do it again.
I just seem to remember a area that gets shallow up river and want to get the 411 from people that know.
Thanks

HCS
04-17-2005, 09:40 PM
:confused:

Burley1
04-17-2005, 09:45 PM
:confused:
HCS what part is confusing you?

HCS
04-17-2005, 09:51 PM
HCS what part is confusing you?
I was just wandering where Echo lodge was and what river?
I guess it's on lake Havi somewhere. :idea:
That's a drag you thrashed some props. Sounds costly. :frown:

essexjet
04-17-2005, 10:26 PM
I was just wandering where Echo lodge was and what river?
I guess it's on lake Havi somewhere. :idea:
That's a drag you thrashed some props. Sounds costly. :frown:
HCS, its in parker on the Cali side.
Echo Lodge (http://www.echolodgeresort.com/)

boatnam2
04-17-2005, 10:30 PM
just stay in the middle heading past buckskin up river,the last little right left you make before the dam has a real shallow spot on the cali side in front of the sandy beach it is rock bottom be careful there.also just below foxes on the az side where the river bends has a shallow spot stick close to the cali side and you will be ok.

Kokopelli
04-18-2005, 04:20 AM
Ditto what Boatnam said. There is a rock bar in the middle of the river as you make the sharp left going upriver from River Island. Stay to the CA side. Also, I saw a lot of sand (possibly due to the recent draining of Alamo Lake) upriver from that on the CA side where the tall cliffs are. Stay in the middle.
We'll be there this weekend hanging out at the upper sandbar and staying across the river from you at Buckskin. Hope to see you there!

Burley1
04-18-2005, 06:32 AM
Ditto what Boatnam said. There is a rock bar in the middle of the river as you make the sharp left going upriver from River Island. Stay to the CA side. Also, I saw a lot of sand (possibly due to the recent draining of Alamo Lake) upriver from that on the CA side where the tall cliffs are. Stay in the middle.
We'll be there this weekend hanging out at the upper sandbar and staying across the river from you at Buckskin. Hope to see you there!
Cool we will see ya up there

HCS
04-18-2005, 06:45 AM
That's a cool looking set up!

Burley1
04-18-2005, 06:54 AM
That's a cool looking set up!
That's what I thought, 79 bucks for the weekend riverfront? so we got some spots and will try it out

Mrs. casean
04-18-2005, 07:09 AM
We were out this weekend and the water level was fine. Saw a few big boats 26' and bigger out there running fast. Have Fun!