PDA

View Full Version : who to use in San Diego?

tamalewagon
04-18-2005, 01:20 PM
Help! I would like to have a stereo system installed in my boat and would like to have it done by someone with experience (with boats vs. cars). Any help on who to contact (and is mobile) would be greatly appreciated.

ROZ
04-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Any help on who to contact (and is mobile) would be greatly appreciated. This will be the difficult part.... What are you looking to get done, and where is the boat?

tamalewagon
04-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Hey Roz! How are you doing? Well...boats here in Point Loma and I want to get a cd player and two speakers installed. They will all be under the bow.

BoatFloating
04-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey Roz! How are you doing? Well...boats here in Point Loma and I want to get a cd player and two speakers installed. They will all be under the bow.
TW, I've used San Diego Car Stereo the Poway location for buying my equipment but did install myself. I think for what you're looking for with only 2 speakers and a head unit they are more than qualified to do it. Call Chris over there and tell him Rocky sent you (they'll charge you double to lower my bill :smile: ) I've seen them work and they do a good job. If you're looking for super customer then go with who Roz recommends as he knows the install guys better than I do. :)

tamalewagon
04-19-2005, 08:17 AM
TW, I've used San Diego Car Stereo the Poway location for buying my equipment but did install myself. I think for what you're looking for with only 2 speakers and a head unit they are more than qualified to do it. Call Chris over there and tell him Rocky sent you (they'll charge you double to lower my bill :smile: ) I've seen them work and they do a good job. If you're looking for super customer then go with who Roz recommends as he knows the install guys better than I do. :)
Thanks BF! Much appreciated! I am going to need someone who is mobile to do the install.

ROZ
04-19-2005, 08:35 AM
Is the boat on in a slip or in your yard?

tamalewagon
04-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Is the boat on in a slip or in your yard?
Boat is here at the house.

tamalewagon
04-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Help Roz! :D