PDA

View Full Version : GJB, do you have ????

Ziggy
04-18-2005, 03:32 PM
An inside line for the Mustang Give-a-way that your company is promoting?
The Callaway HX Hot Drive Give a way......... :wink:
You know, like drop the hat that has all the tickets in it just before pulling out the winning stub. :p :p
Any help you can provide will make my sister-in-law happy. :D :D

tamalewagon
04-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Ziggy...wouldn't she be happier with a BMW? :D

Ziggy
04-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Ziggy...wouldn't she be happier with a BMW? :D
She had one but broke up with its owner :D :D ...Ironically he was a TayorMade employee..LOL

Debbolas
04-18-2005, 04:27 PM
I want a mustang.................... :D

BarryMac
04-19-2005, 06:01 AM
An inside line for the Mustang Give-a-way that your company is promoting?
The Callaway HX Hot Drive Give a way......... :wink:
You know, like drop the hat that has all the tickets in it just before pulling out the winning stub. :p :p
Any help you can provide will make my sister-in-law happy. :D :D
I wish that I could help you out there brother, unfortunately if I did I might lose my job then you would have to hire me to just drive around town in the BLACK 7 series in your showroom... :D :D
Let me tell you though, that Mustang is un-freaking believable, the paint job alone was $10,000.00, the interior is crazy off the hook. We had it diplayed in our lobby for a week and it got a lot of attention, I tried to post a picture of it but can't, check it out on line at www.hxhot.com
BTW, I hit our new HX Hot last week in our league, picture this, first hole at Twin Oaks, tees are set back in the Tee Box, yank my 454 out of my bag and teed up the ball, the hole is 377yds I think, I ended up 40yds form the green, probably the longest ball I have ever hit. We're gonna have to get out so you can try some... :D

Ziggy
04-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I wish that I could help you out there brother, unfortunately if I did I might lose my job then you would have to hire me to just drive around town in the BLACK 7 series in your showroom... :D :D
Let me tell you though, that Mustang is un-freaking believable, the paint job alone was $10,000.00, the interior is crazy off the hook. We had it diplayed in our lobby for a week and it got a lot of attention, I tried to post a picture of it but can't, check it out on line at www.hxhot.com
BTW, I hit our new HX Hot last week in our league, picture this, first hole at Twin Oaks, tees are set back in the Tee Box, yank my 454 out of my bag and teed up the ball, the hole is 377yds I think, I ended up 40yds form the green, probably the longest ball I have ever hit. We're gonna have to get out so you can try some... :D
I know you can't help without jeapordizing your position, thats the last thing I'd suggest, but maybe on the day of the drawing you could like accidently bump or trip over the barrel and knock it over or something clumsy like that :p :p :p j/k It is a cool looking ride from what I could see on the signup page.
I ain't playing with you if you're hitting fairways at over 300 yds....screw that!!! I can't hit 'em straight, let alone get much distance.....picture a machine gun on a swivel mount :220v: . One benefit of bad drives, you get good at trouble shots and finding extra balls :D :D