PDA

View Full Version : leave

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 05:48 PM
Kim
OB-Eddie

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 05:52 PM
Just to be sure I know what I'm voting for...
I vote for the person I want to leave, right? In other words, the person with the least votes stays?
[ April 17, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Yes.......( . )( . ).. :p

O.B eddie
04-17-2003, 06:03 PM
I am out of here anyway I win,, All you americans just remember Kim Cracked on our country!!! But just to show you the true and forthwright AMERICAN I am if I ever offended anyone with my posts I sincerely apologize Mrs. BBT the hee haww was for you seein the pics of the jet boat on your profile looked country in the background, as well as mr. bbt talkin about AAron Tippins BIG BOY TOYS song just figured you were hicks!!!Jet boat guru alls good YA LIKE THE GUURUUPIE SAYIN bet ya do!! 2 smalls a lifeline no offense just readin the boards thanx for the love letters!!!Balls deep no offense to ya or anyone else I ripped on GOD BLESS YAAALS AND GOOD BYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! OH can I get 1 last HEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cry :D

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Your going to start here now, I have nothing against the " USA ", I have a problem with you "ASS-HOLE ", where's your butt buddy VideoKing,,,stuck?

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Kim, I sent a message to your Telus email account. Do you check it often?

Kim Hanson
04-17-2003, 07:00 PM
You got mail............( . )( . )...... :D

Her454
04-18-2003, 06:40 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm, play nice boys. eek!

Kim Hanson
04-18-2003, 01:15 PM
What a stupid thing this was

mickeyfinn
04-19-2003, 06:22 PM
I'm kinda new here and have been reading a lot in all the forums. It seems to me that OB is always an asshole..(a LARGE one at that). Kim I have enjoyed your stirring the shit up every now and then...ok more like frequently. Me thinks everyone should remember that reading the forums here and then complaining about the content is kinda like bitching because you wasted 2 hours watching a suck ass movie.....YOU HAVE THE CONTROL....You have a channel changer. Here it just happens to be the BACK button. If you don't like the thread DON'T read it!!! Maybe some of you are just upset that you are getting addicted to the on-line soap opera that starts here..
Maybe what we need is a "**** OB THREAD" that always stays at the top.
just my .02 and you probably deserve change. BTW...thanks for all the good advice that gets put in here. as far as the bickering goes.....IT IS GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

Tom Brown
04-19-2003, 06:36 PM
Mickey, how did you manage to get down to 2 stars with only 7 votes? The 5 stars I just gave you won't help much.

mickeyfinn
04-19-2003, 06:47 PM
LOL...Who knows???? I started with none and then 2 appeared. I thought they started low and worked up..Although I did make a couple of comments in the Jet forum that may have got me some bad numbers. Oh well...such is life. At least there is no where to go but up.

Kim Hanson
04-19-2003, 06:57 PM
I just shot you a 5'er also Mickey, glad you liked the show! The funny thing is that most know me on here and all of a sudden I'am on the " SHIT-LIST ", most forget! I bother the one's that are bothering other people and when it come's down to the women on these site's that I like to be on..HELLO, here's KIMMY..lol
You want entertainment, you should check out...havasubarney.com,some really funny stuff back away's......( . )( . )...... :D
[ April 19, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

LVjetboy
04-20-2003, 01:10 AM
MF, I'm thinking don't worry about the stars.
5 stars = newbie or non-controversial...don't worry, be happy, just watch what you post or you're down to 4 quick.
4 stars = a good joe or lots of friends or a bad dude on the way down. Who's to know? Mostly non-controversial.
3 stars = a good joe that likes to stir shit time to time or average bell curve so whatever? The more votes the more likely you'll see three.
2 stars = a good joe with enemies using fake id's to bring him down or a bad dude still on his way down.
1 star = the best of all worlds, as in, what're-ya-gonna do? Take away me star? :)
So as long as HB registration allows fake ID's and multiple voting from the same person, you'll never know if your rating is a product of honest voting or just someone with multiple accounts who doesn't like you, or your drive choice.
That's why I'm thinking, don't worry about the stars...
BTW, just checked, haven't rated you yet.
jer

Tom Brown
04-20-2003, 03:04 AM
LV, here's my version of your star curve.
5 stars = newbie / probably less than 10 posts
4 stars = someone who is smart enough to not attack anyone until pretty much all of the votes are in
3 stars = a decent guy but someone voters can't give 5 stars to because he owns a jet
2 stars = an outboard advocate who occasionally posts in the jet drive forum
1 star = HOSS
People who create fake screen names to alter a star rating are morally bent, in my opinion. I make a point of not voting with my fake IDs. :D
Mickey, my post is a joke. I couldn't agree more with LV in that worrying about numbers of stars is best left to flag makers.
-- Tom :)

Kim Hanson
04-20-2003, 08:15 AM
YaHooooo, this gave me afew options.......( . )( . ).........wonder where I fall in though.LMAO
:D :D wink
4 stars = a good joe or lots of friends or a bad dude on the way down. Who's to know? Mostly non-controversial.
[ April 20, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

HOSS
04-20-2003, 09:33 AM
I`ve got 2 stars so I can tell everyone to eat shit. :D

bt273
04-20-2003, 11:21 AM
Kim don't be so hard on yourself, as for I am a colpret also for stirring up OB. He does get an exciting thread but just pushes the envelope a little to far, it is fun to stir it up a little, just don't get to personal to where you know you are being an ass,unless you know your opponet well enough to do so,that is usually the problem, somebody will step in to a thread and really not know that some people are screwing with each other in a bitter but freindly way! :D
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
04-20-2003, 12:28 PM
b273, I have learned a valuable lesson here, if at all---No Drinking while doing this and only if someone asks me to get into it for them. One other thing,I really hope you all from the " USA " know where I stand with you great people, I would not have any forums to go to that are worth anything to me. Tell you the truth,I don't even know if Canada has any forums on High-Performance boats! Don't care anyways, I like the forums that I visit and the great people and having fun on the boards.....( . )( . )...
I really will try to conduct myself in a more toned down version on here, again " SORRY " to the ones I offened---Even " OB-Eddie "..........( . )( . )...... :( wink :D
[ April 20, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
04-20-2003, 12:45 PM
I even apoligized by " PM " to "OB-Eddie", just to make sure he gets it........( . )( . )....I willnot apoligize to the other one though, he was giving a Lady a hard time on the " V-Drive " section ===" Game--On "........( . )( . )... :D

LVjetboy
04-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Hoss, I'm thinking you'd be telling us all to eat shit even if you had 5...
:D
Tom, I like your scale. :) I'm thinking my stars take a hit everytime I post in the v- drive section...especially with this signature:

Sangster
04-20-2003, 04:42 PM
LVjetboy:
Hoss, I'm thinking you'd be telling us all to eat shit even if you had 5...
:D
Tom, I like your scale. :) I'm thinking my stars take a hit everytime I post in the v- drive section...especially with this signature: YUP..... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
04-20-2003, 09:56 PM
LVjetboy:
I'm thinking my stars take a hit everytime I post in the v- drive section...especially with this signature: Hey... I gave you 5 stars long ago, despite the jet thing. :D

LVjetboy
04-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Sangster...someone's gotta keep tabs on you v-drivers. May as well be me...working my way to one :)