PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hootersleds

pixilatedpussy
04-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! See ya on the water Drew baby, all better!! :D
we will be thinking of you! :p

Artv
04-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Drew, you’re in our prayers buddy. J I’ll call in the afternoon to make sure everything went okay with little man.

Artv
04-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Jason, how is Drew doing?

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 08:09 AM
I didn't even see this post. :rolleyes: Thanks so much guys. DRew is doing just fine. That little booger is a trooper. He's one tough mofo. He's ready to go home. Probably in the hospital until Thursday maybe Friday. Surgery went really well. Doc was really pleased. Michelle loves her chair to sleep in. :D I'm headed up there pretty soon. Thanks again for the thought guys. :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 08:14 AM
Jason, how is Drew doing?
Art dog, sorry I didn't get back to ya bro. I got your message though. Couldn't get calls in the hospital. I was beat last night. Slept MAYBE 2 hours. Then we had to get up like at 3:30, get ready, and be at the hospital by 5am. I was delirious from lack of sleep last night. :frown: :frown: :(

barbigrl
I didn't even see this post. :rolleyes: Thanks so much guys. DRew is doing just fine. That little booger is a trooper. He's one tough mofo. He's ready to go home. Probably in the hospital until Thursday maybe Friday. Surgery went really well. Doc was really pleased. Michelle loves her chair to sleep in. :D I'm headed up there pretty soon. Thanks again for the thought guys. :D
I am glad Drew came through the surgery!! Give him a hug from auntie Barbie!! :wink:

JackieV
That's really great to hear! I won't bother Me-shell cause I know she is busy and is probably at the hospital anyways. But I will call later when I hear from YOU that she is at home. (Hint Hint) :wink:
Hope all is well! Luv you guys! Smooches!

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks barbi!!!!!! HUgs from ya always appreciated. :wink: :wink:
Jackie, Saturday or Sunday may be good to call. We'll probably be taking it easy the next week or two. Things have been kinda chaotic with this and the house hunting and all. We're gonna have to let off some steam here coming up in May. :D :devil: :devil:

barbigrl
04-20-2005, 08:22 AM
. We're gonna have to let off some steam here coming up in May. :D :devil: :devil:
I hope I am there to see that!!! :devil: :D

bunny 166
04-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Glad to hear all is well, Jay. :p Gimmee a call if you need anything! :)

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 08:28 AM
Glad to hear all is well, Jay. :p Gimmee a call if you need anything! :)
ANYTHIIIIIIIIIINNG???? :D :devil: ;) Thanks Cindy.

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 08:30 AM
I hope I am there to see that!!! :devil: :D
Oh I think we can arrange that. :devil: :devil: :devil:

JackieV
04-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Thanks barbi!!!!!! HUgs from ya always appreciated. :wink: :wink:
Jackie, Saturday or Sunday may be good to call. We'll probably be taking it easy the next week or two. Things have been kinda chaotic with this and the house hunting and all. We're gonna have to let off some steam here coming up in May. :D :devil: :devil:
Will call her then! Thanks
I know what ya mean about the house Shiat!!! Makes ya wanna pull your hair out! :sqeyes:
But make sure I am there when ya blow off that steam, k! ;) ;)
So when can I see you guys?

pixilatedpussy
04-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Glad to hear he is doing good!!!! I told Michelle he would pull through!!! Tell her I said hello and I will talk to her when things calm down a bit! I am sure she is very tired (physically and emotionally)! Send Drew our love! Tina :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Off to the hospital to see little man.
Thanks pixi. I will pass the kind words guys. :) :) :)

JackieV
04-20-2005, 08:30 PM
So how did everything go? Give the MRS some smooches from me and your boy is in my thoughts and prayers for a fast recovery! XOXO

HOOTER SLED-
04-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Little Drew was looking good today. He SHOULD be coming home tomorrow, hopefully. That's all he keeps saying. Kicked it and played some Game Cube with him. Man I can't believe how lame that fricken hospital is. Damn UCLA. Should've known. :D Guess we took our hometown hospital for granted. ONe TV for two patient room, with a VCR that is broken. Man I had to bust out the portable DVD player and the Game Cube with a bunch of movies and games. Poor kids. And that's the peds floor too. Michelle sleeping on a sorry ass recliner w/ no room to spread out. Paying to park to visit. Man I hate the rat race LA shit.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks you guys.............
Sorry if I spell or sound funny but I'm VERY tired !!!!!! :cry: DREW"S HOME today !!! He did soooooooooooooooooooo well I could'nt believe it !!!! They ended up doing a bit more cuttting on the inside then expected because his uriter was soooo large but it all turned out great so far !!!! :p It's wierd they did'nt give him stiches on the out side they put some sort of tape that falls off as he heals.... :yuk: His scar will be about 3 and a half in. long. ( kinda like a c section scar but a little bigger ) He still can't walk to the bathroom with out help and is kinda wobbly ( he says " mom, can you walk me slow? I'm kind of waffley. :p ) It's so cute !!!! He can't go back to school till he see's the Dr. in 2 wweks. I'm glad about that!! The kids can be rough and that scares me a little!!! I'm off to bed...............sore back from trying to sleep in a chair all night..........I've had maybe 9 hours of sleep since mon. night.......I'll talk to you all later thanks for everything !!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

pixilatedpussy
04-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks you guys.............
Sorry if I spell or sound funny but I'm VERY tired !!!!!! :cry: DREW"S HOME today !!! He did soooooooooooooooooooo well I could'nt believe it !!!! They ended up doing a bit more cuttting on the inside then expected because his uriter was soooo large but it all turned out great so far !!!! :p It's wierd they did'nt give him stiches on the out side they put some sort of tape that falls off as he heals.... :yuk: His scar will be about 3 and a half in. long. ( kinda like a c section scar but a little bigger ) He still can't walk to the bathroom with out help and is kinda wobbly ( he says " mom, can you walk me slow? I'm kind of waffley. :p ) It's so cute !!!! He can't go back to school till he see's the Dr. in 2 wweks. I'm glad about that!! The kids can be rough and that scares me a little!!! I'm off to bed...............sore back from trying to sleep in a chair all night..........I've had maybe 9 hours of sleep since mon. night.......I'll talk to you all later thanks for everything !!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p
Congrats sweetie! Get some sleep! I will talk to ya later! Give his waffely sweet self some kisses! Love ya :smile: