PDA

View Full Version : A little news for you MB Quart fans.

KACHINA KEN
04-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Rockford Fosgate actually holds their balls here in the states and it seems the deal went South some time ago from what Mark at Sounds Good To Me in Tempe has informed me. There is a very limited stock of MB still available here and now the warranty program is fading away fast. Only telling you this in case you are thinking about buying it. You may not be able to get it replaced if Rockford has their way.

riverbound
04-19-2005, 06:33 AM
I havent heard that. And We are one of their biggest dealers. Rockford has owned them for a while now and the Quart line is very profitable for them.

KACHINA KEN
04-19-2005, 08:27 AM
Since you are a dealer you should really get the whole story, give Mark a call he'll tell you the deal (480) 968-8543 tell him I sent ya.

ROZ
04-19-2005, 08:27 AM
Yet another buyout gone bad.... RF will have them made in China. Germans would like their company back, but RF politics.... Quart name will soon be sheit. Germans are rumored to be starting a new speaker company, but no new news yet...
Focal is taking advantage of the situation and will likely be in more retailers accross the country soon.... I know we're gonna have them...
As far as warranty program, They're still taking RA's at the moment, and I'm taking advantage of it... Whenever business is pulled or companies fade, the dealers are allowed to send back gear. So I'm sending back the quarts from my pickup, and I'm going to try some Polk Momo's for a while ;) :D