PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance Faire???

mirvin
04-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I know....it's like 75% gay.....but the wife and her friends enjoy it. I'm mostly just the bus driver.....but she does force me to wear a costume....I guess that's more then 75% gay huh?
Anyway, it's at the Santa Fe Dam rec area. I think where the 605 and the 210 meet.
Anyone going this Saturday?? I need someone to play frisbee with in the parking lot :notam:
mirvin :)

Racer277
04-19-2005, 11:37 AM
LOL
Sorry Mirvin, I can't help it. I picture you driving the MOHO wearing green tights and a feather in your hat! :D
How bad can it be driving a bunch of drunk broads around?
Have Fun!
:D

mirvin
04-19-2005, 11:42 AM
LOL
Sorry Mirvin, I can't help it. I picture you driving the MOHO wearing green tights and a feather in your hat! :D
How bad can it be driving a bunch of drunk broads around?
Have Fun!
Exactly!! A bunch of drunken whoore's wearing bodice's with their breastezez all pushed up high!!:D THAND THE GOOD LORD I don't have to wear tights :notam: My chit is all baggy like a peasant but it's still a costume and it's NOT Holloween :(
mirvin :cool:

HCS
04-19-2005, 11:46 AM
The only thing I like is the jousting and the beer.
No costume. I just go and don't fit in. Except the beer in hand.

Red Eye
04-19-2005, 11:56 AM
I've been to one of those festivals in AZ and it wasn't gay, but I think the wearing of the costume might be.

Parker Dreamin
04-19-2005, 12:16 PM
I have gone many times.. always a good time if it is not too hot... " hey wentch, get me a beer "

Jetdriver
04-19-2005, 12:18 PM
I know....it's like 75% gay.....but the wife and her friends enjoy it. I'm mostly just the bus driver.....but she does force me to wear a costume....I guess that's more then 75% gay huh?
Anyway, it's at the Santa Fe Dam rec area. I think where the 605 and the 210 meet.
Anyone going this Saturday?? I need someone to play frisbee with in the parking lot :notam:
FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

bigd1
04-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Hahahahahah!!!!!!!
Homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totenhosen
04-19-2005, 12:21 PM
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/slowjet/247a.sized.jpg

mirvin
04-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Thanks for all the support everybody!! :supp:
mirvin :D

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Going is pretty gay. But going, and wearing a costume!?!?!?! You've got to be phucking kidding, right?

Jetdriver
04-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Thanks for all the support everybody!! :supp:
mirvin :D
You baggin a few wenchs??????

mirvin
04-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Going is pretty gay. But going, and wearing a costume!?!?!?! You've got to be phucking kidding, right?
Nope... not kidding....:jawdrop:
Hey did you notice how HOT Ponch is looking there??........ :hammer2:
mirvin

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Nope... not kidding....:jawdrop:
Hey did you notice how HOT Ponch is looking there??........ :hammer2:
mirvin
ROFLMAO!! Mirvin, at least you've got a sense of humor!

Debbolas
04-19-2005, 01:25 PM
More Drinks!!! My Lord!!!
lol :rollside:
I use to go to the faire when it was in Agoura....?
Scream and I went when it was at Glen Helen......
I think a bunch of us should go, and drink some beer!! :D

Dribble
04-19-2005, 01:35 PM
My brother does that stuff all the time. Him and his boyfriend are really into it.

mirvin
04-19-2005, 01:42 PM
My brother does that stuff all the time. Him and his boyfriend are really into it.
Ok then sweetie....I'll see you and your boyfriends brother there ;) :D

Phat Matt
04-19-2005, 01:47 PM
I'll be there on the 7th from 11am to 1pm...because they pay me. :D They are one of my clients. You do get to see lots of boobs, drink beer, eat turkey legs and throw tomatos at people though.

BOBALOO
04-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Dang Mirvin, Santa fe dam is only 5 min from my house. Too bad I wont be around this weekend. Oh and I might be careful about trying to find someone at the festival to play "catch" with you in the parking lot. They could take it wrong if you know what I mean.
I know there is some water in that little pond there, maybe enough for a boat?
Have fun!

Midwest_Miss69
04-19-2005, 07:14 PM
I love going to the Renaissance Faire about every 3 or 4 years so it doesn't get too old. But wearing a costume?!?! :2purples: NO Way !

XtrmWakeborder
04-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Worst..................Faire.....................e ver!
http://cbg.nohomers.net/images/cbgbio.gif
LOL so true, i went once and it sucked! I'd never go again, i feel for you Mirvin. U better get some from the wife for wearin the costume though... thats commited

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 07:26 AM
I used to go to the one in Glen Helen. I think its fun but there is no way in hell I would ever be able to get my hubby to go. It just screams GAY and he wouldn't go for it. :rolleyes:

mirvin
04-20-2005, 10:39 AM
I used to go to the one in Glen Helen. I think its fun but there is no way in hell I would ever be able to get my hubby to go. It just screams GAY and he wouldn't go for it. :rolleyes:
Maybe he would go if he knew I was going....and I wouldn't hit on him :D
mirvin :jawdrop:

EricU
04-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah, wearing the costume is a little wierd to me, but the damn fairs are fun to walk around drinking beer and looking at titties. Everyone seems to be having fun.
But then, I'm a Raider fan and I think the adults all dressed up in the black hole have a few screws loose themselves. It is hard to take serious some 35 year old 150 lb guy in shoulder pads, eye black out and a "Gannon" jersey, when it is obvious he has never been on a field unless it was to hand out waters! If you are out of high school, you probably shouldn't play dress up.
Then there is all the 21 year old white tweakers wearing any basketball teams jersey with their hat on sideways and baggy shorts. It really cracks me up when they are from the suburbs trying to act ghetto.
I'd rather look at titties than some fool trying act like a sports star.
Eric.