PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Work for the IRS???

BADBLOWN572
04-19-2005, 12:27 PM
1) No I am not in trouble
2) No I will not hunt you down and kill you if you are an IRS Agent ;)
3) No it has nothing to do with my tax returns
Just have a couple questions regarding a course of action that an IRS agent might have information on. Feel free to PM me if you do not openly admit that you are an IRS Agent. ;)

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Given how much they take out in taxes it feels like I work for them!

PlyaPlya22
04-19-2005, 12:30 PM
1) No I am not in trouble
2) No I will not hunt you down and kill you if you are an IRS Agent
3) No it has nothing to do with my tax returns
Just have a couple questions regarding a course of action that an IRS agent might have information on. Feel free to PM me if you do not openly admit that you are an IRS Agent. ;)
That wouldn't be something I would just shout out!! :D

dicudmore
04-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Given how much they take out in taxes it feels like I work for them!
Then you are obviously making too much money ;)

ChumpChange
04-19-2005, 12:37 PM
My mother in law worked for the IRS as an agent. What you want to know? I can give her a call for you.

MagicMtnDan
04-19-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm guessing there are two chances you'll get a personal PM'd response from an IRS agent (assuming one sees your post): none and none.
I'm not sure they're real big on being "called out in a boating forum" to contact you personally offline especially since they'd prefer you contact them the way every other taxpayer has to. I'd say your chances are further reduced by saying, "No I will not hunt you down and kill you if you are an IRS Agent." :hammerhea Those words in any post do not endear people to the government even when joking (when was the last time you saw someone from the government telling jokes?). Since it's now their prime tax season I'm guessing you won't hear from them but maybe that's a good thing! :D

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Then you are obviously making too much money ;)
I know, that raise to $8.50 an hour just killed me! :p

ROZ
04-19-2005, 02:04 PM
My mother in law worked for the IRS as an agent. What you want to know? I can give her a call for you.
My dad also worked as a fraud examiner and was a pro. witness years ago and NOW has a PUBLIC cpa office, but I can ask him any question your want....
What you want to know?

jackpunx
04-19-2005, 02:12 PM
he wants to know if he has less of a chance to get audited if he wears a thong at the river..
His tax guy told him that.. he tried it last weekend... but he just wants to make sure before he goes to BBSP

ROZ
04-19-2005, 02:16 PM
They'll send someone from the San Fransisco office to do the audit.... :eek:

Rexone
04-19-2005, 02:23 PM
I work for them.
bout the first 4 mo. every year.
then I work for the state for a couple more.