PDA

View Full Version : Battles Angel

Eliminator 4 Life
04-25-2006, 09:26 PM
I might have missed it but I was just wondering how Madi and Max are doing. I know its a lil over a year but I was curious how both of them are doing. I still wear my bracelet.

C-2
04-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Yes, any updates would be great.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-26-2006, 09:35 AM
anyone???

clownpuncher
04-26-2006, 09:42 AM
Madi and Max are doing great. Madi is making prgress every day. I haven't seen her in weeks, but, Mike (her dad) says she's doing great. My prediction...........by the time she's 18 she'll show no signs of the traume she was suffered.
I'll call Mike today and get a complete update to post later.
ROC

Eliminator 4 Life
04-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Madi and Max are doing great. Madi is making prgress every day. I haven't seen her in weeks, but, Mike (her dad) says she's doing great. My prediction...........by the time she's 18 she'll show no signs of the traume she was suffered.
ROC
Thanks ROC glad to hear she is doing well

pixilatedpussy
04-26-2006, 09:45 AM
ROC
Great news! Keep us informed.... :rollside:

topless
04-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Great to hear. The recent tragedies I've been hearing about brought her to mind as well. Do you know if the web site is still up?

Eliminator 4 Life
04-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Great to hear. The recent tragedies I've been hearing about brought her to mind as well. Do you know if the web site is still up?www.battlesangel.com