04-19-2005, 04:14 PM
In this months issue they use the same model
OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER :sleeping:

hotlavey
04-19-2005, 04:16 PM
You talking boats or babes?

tamalewagon
04-19-2005, 04:18 PM
I would agree Kilr only that there needs to be a variety. But that there is wun purty girlie! :D

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 04:19 PM
One chick and one reveiw of a boat.....

moneypit
04-19-2005, 04:22 PM
I dnot know but i really like the girl thats wearing the reddish/plaid suit.. Huge cannons.. Im not sure whos or what ad it is, but she smokin'.. I know so cause my wife said they were too big. :argue:

Blown 472
04-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Oh the irony.........

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Those things are AWESOME (0)(0).....
Just the right size....
its an add for ***boat.....

PlyaPlya22
04-19-2005, 04:27 PM
Oh the irony.........
Somebody kicked over a rock :notam:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh the irony.........
What out on good behavior from the hole, so you get to use the computer for 5 minutes while on the YARD......

Blown 472
04-19-2005, 04:33 PM
What out on good behavior from the hole, so you get to use the computer for 5 minutes while on the YARD......
Is that your hard ass crossing guard cop talk???

burtandnancy
04-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't think they are going broke. Just spent last day and a half with the entire Hot Boat Test Team, Darren and Chris Davidson, Greg Shumaker, Jim Wilkes, John Pelke, Bob Brown, and editor Brett Byne (sp) and too many others to name (if I remembered them at all), testing the new Hallett 285 Party Cruiser. What a blast. No expenses spared, food, snacks, T-shirts, hats, etc, and naturally a bevy of beauties to be seen in future issues. I don't understand the problem with the models, they are fun to see and talk too, have an unlimited number of crazy colored bikini's. For my part, its tough duty, long hours, a lot of travel, get to see all the new boats, some before they are even seen by the public, get to see what works and what doesn't, what goes fast and what doesn't, and get a free boat to use with a full tank of gas. Its a fun job, some one has to do it so I guess I'll stick it out...

carbonmarine
04-19-2005, 04:38 PM
I THINK THE MAG SHOULD HAVE THE GALS THAT ARE ONLINE @ HB.COM ALL THE TIME BE IN ONE ISSUE ......... That would be a good move....
Rick32 :D :D :D :D

PlyaPlya22
04-19-2005, 04:41 PM
I see you been lurking today??

HM
04-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh the irony.........
Oh you have no idea what that word means.
$100 if you can use it correctly.

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't think they are going broke. Just spent last day and a half with the entire Hot Boat Test Team, Darren and Chris Davidson, Greg Shumaker, Jim Wilkes, John Pelke, Bob Brown, and editor Brett Byne (sp) and too many others to name (if I remembered them at all), testing the new Hallett 285 Party Cruiser. What a blast. No expenses spared, food, snacks, T-shirts, hats, etc, and naturally a bevy of beauties to be seen in future issues. I don't understand the problem with the models, they are fun to see and talk too, have an unlimited number of crazy colored bikini's. For my part, its tough duty, long hours, a lot of travel, get to see all the new boats, some before they are even seen by the public,...
get to see what works and what doesn't,
I believed everything you said up until this.... HB NEVER bad mouths any boat......

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Do go getting your little johnson eater in an up roar.....
No you cant have any ass on this site and that also includes the women too....

XtrmWakeborder
04-19-2005, 04:52 PM
I THINK THE MAG SHOULD HAVE THE GALS THAT ARE ONLINE @ HB.COM ALL THE TIME BE IN ONE ISSUE ......... That would be a good move....
That would actually be kinda cool, there are deffinately some girls on here that could do it

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 04:55 PM
I third that motion.....
That would sell more than their magazine......

phebus
04-19-2005, 04:58 PM
I think she is just working overtime like those damn cops and firemen :D

Dusty Times
04-19-2005, 07:02 PM
I thought it was a nice write up on Randy Hansen's Hustler "Ripped"

Havasu Hangin'
04-19-2005, 07:04 PM
So that's not "the model you'd like to see more of"?
:idea:

welk2party
04-19-2005, 07:06 PM
This Blown guy can't seem to stay away from you Kilr...maybe it's penis eny!

JackieV
04-19-2005, 08:11 PM
That would actually be kinda cool, there are deffinately some girls on here that could do it
That would be really cool! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2005, 08:46 PM
This Blown guy can't seem to stay away from you Kilr...maybe it's penis eny!
Im telling you, I think he has a crush on me and gets mad when I post pics of the wife and Im not in them......

JackieV
04-19-2005, 08:51 PM
It's a getten to heated in here for me... :mad: this shiat bothers me.

Larry Nebb
04-19-2005, 09:11 PM
I believed everything you said up until this.... HB NEVER bad mouths any boat......
That's the truth. I believe that Burt gets to see what works and what doesn't. To bad the rest of us have to buy the boat to find out about the doesn't part.

Wasabe
04-19-2005, 09:27 PM
You would think with Flynt there would be some variety... however if it ain't broke...
There should be a couple pages about the girls on HB. That would be cool! I'm down.

IN2-IN2MX
04-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Is it just me or was the cover not-so-good? It seems that a few of the girls weren't ready for the pic...which is cool (happens to all of us) but don't they take backup pics just in case?
Oh, and that girl with the huge melons in the ad...Mike and I talked about her too. She's hot in a dirty kinda way (like Pam Anderson) but I think that realistically they may be too big. How do you not fall forward with those huge honking things? :p
(and I, for two, also see the irony :rolleyes: )

moneypit
04-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Is it just me or was the cover not-so-good? It seems that a few of the girls weren't ready for the pic...which is cool (happens to all of us) but don't they take backup pics just in case?
Oh, and that girl with the huge melons in the ad...Mike and I talked about her too. She's hot in a dirty kinda way (like Pam Anderson) but I think that realistically they may be too big. How do you not fall forward with those huge honking things? :p
(and I, for two, also see the irony :rolleyes: )
Honestly you would think that they could even get a few celebrity hotties to pose.. Some of the girls they get are fugly. They could called Larry Flynt and ask him to kick down a few.

IN2-IN2MX
04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Honestly you would think that they could even get a few celebrity hotties to pose.. Some of the girls they get are fugly. They could called Larry Flynt and ask him to kick down a few.
I agree. Larry Flynt or I can think of several girls on here (one in particular) that would look rockin on the cover of ***boat.

STV_Keith
04-20-2005, 07:32 AM
The model used in the boat review was smokin'. The Miami Boat Show pics all had pretty much the same girl. I'd imagine they sent her and the photographer to Miami for it. My guess anyway.
On another note - NICE TO SEE SOME WHACKERS ON HOT BOAT FOR A CHANGE - Even made the cover!

dicudmore
04-20-2005, 07:33 AM
I agree. Larry Flynt or I can think of several girls on here (one in particular) that would look rockin on the cover of ***boat.
just one?? Oh no.....we have several good candidates on the forums :D