PDA

View Full Version : im back

boatslayer
04-19-2005, 10:25 PM
he my Drow brothas , ive been busy working , and this last weekend , went to a state competition for marine service technology ,and won a gold medal , so i get to go to nationals and represent the state of california for marine servive technology, im stoked,
so whats everyone been up to?

Bling Bling
04-20-2005, 06:45 AM
he my Drow brothas , ive been busy working , and this last weekend , went to a state competition for marine service technology ,and won a gold medal , so i get to go to nationals and represent the state of california for marine servive technology, im stoked,
Congrats, way to rep Cali. You or your dad have a way to get Boatfloating through the heritage gate on Memorial? He's to lame to figure it out. :D

boatslayer
04-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Congrats, way to rep Cali. You or your dad have a way to get Boatfloating through the heritage gate on Memorial? He's to lame to figure it out. :D
thanks Greg, now its just geting the money to go,,, um u might have him talk to Boat030, they have a family home in heritage

Havasu Hangin'
04-20-2005, 03:53 PM
You or your dad have a way to get Boatfloating through the heritage gate on Memorial? He's to lame to figure it out. :D
Have him put a bunch of lawnmowers and leafblowers in his boat...no problem!
:D

Mrs.Racer277
04-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Congrats. Good luck in the nationals. Let us know the results. :)

BoatFloating
04-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Have him put a bunch of lawnmowers and leafblowers in his boat...no problem!
:D
Well I already have the Weed Wackers....... :yuk: :squiggle: :D
Greg, thanks for having my back for Memorial... :rollside: Jackpunx got me hooked up....
boatslayer congrats...... Are you ready for the D Row crew Memorial weekend...

boatslayer
04-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Well I already have the Weed Wackers....... :yuk: :squiggle: :D
Greg, thanks for having my back for Memorial... :rollside: Jackpunx got me hooked up....
boatslayer congrats...... Are you ready for the D Row crew Memorial weekend...
yea , only if i dont have to work , or u guys come kiddnap me :D

Kachina26
04-21-2005, 05:47 AM
Hey, congrats! Good to see somebody starting in so young. You're gonna go far in life.

jackpunx
04-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Congrats BS.. thats great news.. we'll see you soon :D

alfonzo
04-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Nice job homie!!!good luck with that, :idea: just tell your work you have a training camp to go to for this on memorial, they have to let you go :boxingguy . Arn't you the one that started this whole Naci thing anyway???It whould be wrong if you didn't go. :D

boatslayer
04-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Nice job homie!!!good luck with that, :idea: just tell your work you have a training camp to go to for this on memorial, they have to let you go :boxingguy . Arn't you the one that started this whole Naci thing anyway???It whould be wrong if you didn't go. :D
yea i started the naci lake bash but thats in july

jackpunx
04-21-2005, 02:31 PM
yea i started the naci lake bash but thats in july
Dont worry.. Alf is good looking.. but he dosnt have much going on upstairs.. :D

alfonzo
04-21-2005, 02:46 PM
yea i started the naci lake bash but thats in julyOOOH Yeah!?!? :rollside:

alfonzo
04-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Dont worry.. Alf is good looking.. but he dosnt have much going on upstairs.. :D
Hey 4,424 post DORK, I'm not like you and sit in front of this this 23 hrs a day(ya figure time to shiat and eat a little something). :yuk: :D

Bling Bling
04-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Ditto, but man that boy can open his mouth wide. :D

alfonzo
04-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Ditto, but man that boy can open his mouth wide. :DHA HA HA......you soooo funny.....HOMO!!! :notam:

boatslayer
04-29-2005, 04:01 PM
well it sucks now they want me to raise 1000 dollars to go to the nationals competition , if any of u guys would like to donate some money so i can go to nationals , it would be of great help to me ,, plus u can write it off as a tax deduction for charity