PDA

View Full Version : boat company web sites

oldno7
04-20-2005, 10:56 AM
i'm buying a boat this year, so i checked out a bunch of sites from different boating manufacturers. ( hallet, nordic, daves, ultra, etc ) i found the ultra boats site, and jesus - i was blown away. why is it that only ultra gives a crap what their site looks like? before i checked them out, i assumed that all of these high-end boating manufacturers would have killer sites for themselves. they all have sites that either didn't work right, or worked right but looked like crap, or just plain sucked i general. i was only impressed with ultra.
just thought i'd see if anyone else had these same impressions with boating company web sites. thanks to ultra for putting up such a nice site for us to look at. they had a flash and html version - both were great!
later guys
oldno7

carbonmarine
04-20-2005, 11:03 AM
www.sunsationboats.com
That's a great one ! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Chase
04-20-2005, 11:10 AM
www.sunsationboats.com
This one must have been made by a retard canatard????? :D :hammer2: :D

rvrtoy
04-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the props on the website. If you have any questions on our line of boats you can contact me direct at 619 443 1100.
Steve
aka rvrtoy

moneypit
04-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Que?
http://www.nordicpowerboats.com/

Chase
04-20-2005, 11:37 AM
www.campionboats.com

oldno7
04-20-2005, 12:10 PM
www.sunsationboats.com
just curious, what is so great about this site?
oldno7

oldno7
04-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Not a great website. Very little info, almost no pictures. It could be a good website with some work.
i'm guessing you meant nordic did not have a great web site. and i agree.
their site to me, lacks design, and coming from a "custom boating design company" that didn't say a lot to me. their site put me to sleep, and as mentioned, not enough photos.
just not up to par for what i was expecting anyway.

HPB
04-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Don't go buy the website. Go buy the forums recomendations. anyone with a couple of hundred bucks could run an AWESOME site, but your dealing with them not the web developer. :smile: