Kilrtoy
04-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Good for him.....

Schiada76
04-20-2005, 03:05 PM
To bad he wasn't a fire eater! :sqeyes: :D

cdog
04-20-2005, 03:32 PM
It really shows how stupid people are to support this bitch. Really really sad.

wsuwrhr
04-20-2005, 09:28 PM
I could think of a better way for her to pose with the gun. :cool:
Up her ass.
Brian

mirvin
04-21-2005, 11:03 AM
I don't care who you are or how you feel about this issue or how much you despise her.....spitting in someone's face is rediculous.
Even if you support this guy 100% you gotta admit that he made a fool of himself and little miss wrotten crotch got the better of him :supp:
I guess it's ok to assualt someone as long as you agree with their cause. :supp:
mirvin

1978 Rogers
04-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm glad you see it OUR way. :D

mirvin
04-21-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm glad you see it OUR way. :D
Yessir!!!
I'm just a little irritated because she outclassed the guy:jawdrop: He let his distain get the better of him. Is that a word??? (distain)???
mirvin :D

Delta Jets
04-21-2005, 04:10 PM
I will help him pay his fine. How can she out class someone when she has no class.

EXTREMEBOATS
04-21-2005, 04:25 PM
:idea: There are better ways to get the point across, don't ya think? :D

olbiezer
04-21-2005, 04:30 PM
can of chew.......$ 2.50
signed book by hanoi jane......$ 28.95
look on hanoi jane's face with chew spit on it.........priceless
usn 69 to 73

Steve 1
04-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Here check out the necklace it was given by her heroes the North Vietnamese they made out of a shot down B-52 this filthy traitor POS had the nerve to wear it...
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/293599a_onda_necklace1.jpg

1978 Rogers
04-22-2005, 09:48 AM
What would you guys do if you waited in line like Mr. Smith. Seriously, I think I'd be speachless. I can't think of the words to say for her betraying American solders who fight for our freedom. She makes her living off being the in public with movies and so forth. I don't get it, she really repulses me.

likwidsukr
04-25-2005, 04:30 PM
:idea: There are better ways to get the point across, don't ya think? :D
Ya! A big fat Steamer right on her chest Bah!! :(

tamalewagon
04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
I could think of a better way for her to pose with the gun. :cool:
Up her ass.
Brian
and then "fire" it! :lightsabe

mirvin
04-27-2005, 11:35 AM
I will help him pay his fine. How can she out class someone when she has no class.
Well, there was no fine since she did not press charges. That right there is how she out classed him.
He probly figured she'd throw the book at him and thus make him a marter. Instead she came off looking all nice and tolerant and he just looked bad. I mean he's a veteran. He knows better then to spit on someone. He's an embarrasment.
She's still despicable.... ;)

1978 Rogers
04-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Fonda was in town yesterday or Wedendsay promoting her book. She didn't enjoy the heckling about Vietnam. :D

HOSS
05-17-2005, 05:28 AM
Well, there was no fine since she did not press charges. That right there is how she out classed him.
He probly figured she'd throw the book at him and thus make him a marter. Instead she came off looking all nice and tolerant and he just looked bad. I mean he's a veteran. He knows better then to spit on someone. He's an embarrasment.
PHUC class,,,,,,,,spit on the bitch.

v-drive
05-17-2005, 06:33 AM
Vietnam 68-69.
Everyone has their own way. I can't say that I would spit on her but when she did the interview with B.walters it was evident that she showed no remorse for her actions. It was Mr. Smiths way to spit on her so I applaud him for doing what he needed to do. I would like to tell her to eat s h i t and die though. :D v-drive

stonehedge
05-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Either way he's my hero and glad people still don't forget what she did, and some won't forgive. F-fonda

olbiezer
05-23-2005, 04:51 PM
i dont think any of us era vets will ever forget hanoi jane and what she did.......hopefully she will pay for it someday. she knows what she did and so do we. usn 69-73

fat rat
05-24-2005, 03:37 AM
can of chew.......$ 2.50
signed book by hanoi jane......$ 28.95
look on hanoi jane's face with chew spit on it.........priceless
usn 69 to 73
:D :D .........I love it! USAF/Retired

1978 Rogers
05-24-2005, 05:20 AM
I can't believe how much attention this movie is getting with lopez. I don't like either woman and the movie looks stupid.

Forkin' Crazy
05-24-2005, 10:00 PM
A big Thank You goes out to you Vets!!!
You don't get told that enough!!!
I was about 10 years young to be intimately involved, but I agree, she is a traitor, commi bitch. She should have been tried as such! Tobacco was too good for the gutless slut, muratic acid maybe.... or fire (that's too funny, Brad!).
Unbelievable the nerve she has.... no class, no humility. This is a last attempt at redemption, and she will fail. She can't get back our respect.

wanna B V
05-28-2005, 04:01 PM
When I saw that p.o.s. on the news with her vc buddies, I thought isnt that considered treason? Lately shes been on the talk show circuit pushing her movie-and Im thinking "a traitor to my country making movies?" Some people think she should be forgiven. NEVER!! Once a traitor always a traitor. Hope she chokes on her sushi poodle dinner!!f.a.

V-MAX4 POWER
05-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Here's the traitor in all of her glory.http://www.1stcavmedic.com/Jane_Fonda/Jane_admiration2-small.jpg

SmokinLowriderSS
05-28-2005, 08:00 PM
As resident youngun here (I was born in '67), I am all to aware of Jane's BS she did, and have almost as much use for her as any 'Nam vet (Thx guys for your time and effort back then, you got really shoddy treatment.). There is a bright side tho. Her book is listed at #5 on NY Times, but it isn't really selling that well. Her major city book signings are getting maybe a couple hundred people to show, in cities of Millions. That in itself means something. I can guarantee the lines at any theatre to see Star Wars 3 were far longer than those at any book signing of hers.
Out of 290 million Americans, she will sell a couple hundred thousand books maybe. Basically, WAY to many people remember, and despise the broad. Yes, the guy was wrong in what he did, but I wouldn't bust him for doing it. I wouldn't have wasted my wind spitting on her, but, given the oportunity, I'd have figured out a better snub. Don't have any ideas currently, and she won't be touring Central Kansas, ever. She'll stick to safe-havens like LA, Frisco, NY, etc.
She's a pathetic, bitter, unwanted, hag of a looser. She knows it, and so does 98% of the US population. God I love this country.
Ks Air Natl Guard, '88 to current, and yea, been to Baghdad.