PDA

View Full Version : We are officially boatless!!!!

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Well, we just sold the boat. :redface: What a bittersweet feeling. I am happy we sold it cuz that means we get a new boat but the new boat is not a done deal yet so we may end up boatless this summer.
If you see us standing on the shore with a cooler, please pick us up!! :(
Linda <----------signed on as Jason

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Well, we just sold the boat. :redface: What a bittersweet feeling. I am happy we sold it cuz that means we get a new boat but the new boat is not a done deal yet so we may end up boatless this summer.
I know the feeling

OutCole'd
04-20-2005, 05:10 PM
What are you replacing it with?

Kilrtoy
04-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Congrats , How much did you get for it.....

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 05:16 PM
I think around $28k or $29k. I am not sure. We put it in the Trader and then a guy Jason works with ended up buying it. Sucker...hahahahah just kidding.
:wink:
Linda

Beautiful Noise
04-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Jason,Sorry I only have room for 1.... I hope you can get yourself a Ride maybe you can meet Linda and Me for a drink when you get to the Roadrunner :D

dmontzsta
04-20-2005, 05:22 PM
So whats next?

Kilrtoy
04-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Congrats, Nice and early in the season, So what is the new boat ....

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 05:25 PM
don't want to say until its official. We don't want to jinx ourselves. ;) At this point, its looking like a canoe or a paddle boat!!! :jawdrop:
Linda

Topock Junkie
04-20-2005, 05:32 PM
I'll give you two choices. You can either ride in ours or just rent the Eliminator.

Topock Junkie
04-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Second thought! I wish I was A BOAT LESS.

Debbolas
04-20-2005, 05:35 PM
As soon as we get our boat back from Kachina,
you are welcome to a ride! :cool:
Of course we will pick you up if we see you sitting on the side of the river, with your cooler and long face. :p

Mandelon
04-20-2005, 05:35 PM
You guys are welcome with me anytime. :cool:

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 05:39 PM
I knew I could count on you, Mand-de-loooooooooone!!! :rollside:
Thanks for the offer too Debbolas. I feel the love. :rollside:
And Kevin, we should take the Eliminator out sometime. It will be nastalgic! :p
Linda

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 05:40 PM
Jason,Sorry I only have room for 1.... I hope you can get yourself a Ride maybe you can meet Linda and Me for a drink when you get to the Roadrunner :D
I get to drive, right??
:mix:
Linda

Debbolas
04-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I get to drive, right??
Linda
If she gets to drive.................so do I :D :D

Tom Brown
04-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Congratulations, Linda. :)
I really liked that boat. It was a beautiful machine and certainly plenty comfy in the bow seats. :)
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/img_1588.jpg
I guess I'll cancel the fall trip, if I'm not going to be able to enjoy a boat ride. :(

welk2party
04-20-2005, 07:26 PM
You can ride with us anytime...we will get together eventually!

Kokopelli
04-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey Linda, congrats on getting rid of that - I mean selling that!
You know we have room in our boat for you guys, and we hang out at the same place!

JustMVG
04-20-2005, 07:35 PM
I really liked that boat. It was a beautiful machine and certainly plenty comfy in the bow seats. :)
I guess I'll cancel the fall trip, if I'm not going to be able to enjoy a boat ride. :(
Tom i'll always have room for the boatless and Linda you know you guys are and have always been welcome on our boat.... :D :D MikeVG

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Thanks for all the offers guys!!! I don't mind being a boat biatch!!! :D
Evryone keep your fingers crossed that we will be rollin in a new badass boat soon!!!
Linda :shift:

bordsmnj
04-20-2005, 07:40 PM
See everyone, Tom Brown really does exist....or at least his feet do!
Don't worry Tom, we plan on having something soon. Don't cancel the fall trip. Makai misses you!
:rollside:
Linda

missboatnam1
04-20-2005, 07:44 PM
i kinda no the feeling , not boatless but motorless.you are welcome on our ship as soon as she is ready to set sail again.hope everything works out on the new deal ;)

Tom Brown
04-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Makai misses you!
Have I ever got a bone for that little bitch...
By the way, good luck on the new boat. :)

Tom Brown
04-20-2005, 07:47 PM
GIRL FRIEND NEED A BOOB JOB? YOU NEED A BOOB JOB? IM YOUR PLASTIC SURGEN HOOKUP!! SAVE THOUSANDS!!! NO BULL!!! PM ME, DONT BE SHY!!
How's your guy with wangs? I could use a couple more inches.

Parker Dreamin
04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
i kinda no the feeling , not boatless but motorless.you are welcome on our ship as soon as she is ready to set sail again.hope everything works out on the new deal ;)
All four of you guys are welcome with us anytime... You know that !!!! Congrats on the sell.... let me know what is next in line.

Daytona100
04-20-2005, 08:06 PM
I think I ran into you at elsinore. I probably have a few pictures of your boat. If you see me at the lake wave me down we;ll give you a ride. :mix:

Mrs. Topock Junkie
04-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok Linda! You have to ride with me first. I have the whole launching thing down pretty well now. I think if we turn the key in the boat we can eventually figure out how to get it into reverse and then forward. I also know how to use the stereo which is a plus. Anchors will be out of the question, but I think we can just run it onto the sand bar & wait till Kevin finds us so that he can figure out how to get it off. By that time we should be well tanned & out of drinks anyways. :idea:

Beautiful Noise
04-20-2005, 09:41 PM
I get to drive, right??
Linda
If she gets to drive.................so do I :D :D
Ok, Lets see I have 2 seats and you both want to drive now where i'm I going to sit :idea: ....................Hey wait a minute I think I'm getting left out here :( :D

Daytona100
04-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Ok Linda! You have to ride with me first. I have the whole launching thing down pretty well now. I think if we turn the key in the boat we can eventually figure out how to get it into reverse and then forward. I also know how to use the stereo which is a plus. Anchors will be out of the question, but I think we can just run it onto the sand bar & wait till Kevin finds us so that he can figure out how to get it off. By that time we should be well tanned & out of drinks anyways. :idea:
GOTTA have a plan. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Windy
04-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey Linda...Dang..seems like you guys just got the Aftershock...well happy boat shopping...Id let ya ride with me but Im boatless now to.
Miss you guys...

INSman
04-20-2005, 10:23 PM
All these BOATLESS ***boat peeps, and my baby DANA is just waiting for a new home and loving family to take her :( :cry: :squiggle:

WYRD
04-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Boatless people SUCK cause they always want to bum a ride esp if there boat was named after Shaking a certian part of the human anatomy :eek: really I feel for you since you are getting a new boat and all................. :mad: If you ever need a boat to ride on yes even you SYA, Not2YourAdvantage is always with extra seats :cool:

PlyaPlya22
04-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Boatless people SUCK cause they always want to bum a ride esp if there boat was named after Shaking a certian part the human anatomy :eek: really I feel for you since you are getting a new boat and all................. :mad: If you ever need a boat to ride on yes even you SYA, Not2YourAdvantage is always with extra seats :cool:Hey FOCKER!! I am the wingman on SHAKE-YO-AZZ!! It ain't sold yet!! You might jsut see it again at the DAMN RUN!!! I'll throw you a tow line......FOCKER!!! Go to bed now!!

WYRD
04-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Hey FOCKER!! I am the wingman on SHAKE-YO-AZZ!! It ain't sold yet!! You might jsut see it again at the DAMN RUN!!! I'll throw you a tow line......FOCKER!!! Go to bed now!!
Yea we will see................BTW if SYA bails on you then the Not2YourAdvantage will swing by to pick you up since SofaKing and Rubber Pays are down for the count on this one :wink: :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-21-2005, 06:52 AM
Well you know you guys are welcome in our STOKER at any time. I am sure Jackpunx's will let you ride in his STOKER if you want also ;)
Talk about a jinx :D
Congrats Jas & Linda!! Damn I guess I am the only aftershock owner on the boards now. :2purples:
Mine will be up for sale sooner or later. :hammer2:

Mr.Havasu
04-21-2005, 06:59 AM
Congrats Linda and happy shopping.
Sucks being boatless, but shopping is kinda fun. Hopefully we can get grusome twosome replaced here before we hit triple digits.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-21-2005, 07:03 AM
Hey, I am I even still allowed on the forums since I am boatless?? :messedup:
Mrs. Topock Junkie, I am loving your plan. Its on! I know how to use the anchors so we are totally golden. :p

dicudmore
04-21-2005, 07:06 AM
Congrats Linda and happy shopping.
Sucks being boatless, but shopping is kinda fun. Hopefully we can get grusome twosome replaced here before we hit triple digits.
What's the need to replace when there's a boat already in your garage?? and probably the key too :D

dicudmore
04-21-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey, I am I even still allowed on the forums since I am boatless?? :messedup:
Mrs. Topock Junkie, I am loving your plan. Its on! I know how to use the anchors so we are totally golden. :p
congrats on the sale guys....good luck with the new ride :D

barbigrl
04-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Linda and Jason...can't wait for a ride in the new boat!! :rollside: :rollside:

missboatnam1
04-21-2005, 10:05 AM
How's your guy with wangs? I could use a couple more inches.
LOL, i hear hes pretty good.....a little painful though!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
just use it right and the couple of inches wont matter :D

RiverDave
04-21-2005, 10:25 AM
Linda, you and Jason are always more then welcome in the Nordic. :) You can even smoke in it to boot. ;) :D
RD

bordsmnj
04-21-2005, 02:01 PM
DEAL! :D (i'll bring the smokes)

AirtimeLavey
04-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Congrats on the sale, and good luck w/the next one. I actually think I caught you guys in a photo I took of my kids tubing on Mohave last year. It was the same w/e as one of the damn runs. I'll have to see if I can find it.

RiverDave
04-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Sounds like a plan. ;) I guess this means no more "No look" passes by the boatnams place. :D
RD

jackpunx
04-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Well you know you guys are welcome in our STOKER at any time. I am sure Jackpunx's will let you ride in his STOKER if you want also ;)
Jinx :D

bordsmnj
04-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Doooought!!!!

bordsmnj
04-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Congrats on the sale, and good luck w/the next one. I actually think I caught you guys in a photo I took of my kids tubing on Mohave last year. It was the same w/e as one of the damn runs. I'll have to see if I can find it.
cool. yeah,we were out the friday before the dam run which was on a saturday. we were with a 27 hallett, a 25ish cobra and a placecraft deck boat

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Jinx :D
Double jinx! :notam:
:D

mirvin
04-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Good luck with the new ride guys!! You know, you're the first people I know of that actually sold their boat BEFORE they got another one ;) Look at you guys all "responsible" and chit :D
mirvin :hammer2:

ShowSumSkin
04-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey Linda, I was looking forward to riding on your boat this summer, with my new best friend, but congrats on getting a new one. When you get it just remember the little people! ;)

AirtimeLavey
04-21-2005, 02:59 PM
cool. yeah,we were out the friday before the dam run which was on a saturday. we were with a 27 hallett, a 25ish cobra and a placecraft deck boat
Yeah, I'm think'in this was you...we were on a houseboat up around m.m. 37, and watched the madness go by on Sat. It was very cool. We're trying to get in on the first picnic this year! :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2301boat_in_bkgrnd.JPG
Maybe we'll catch up w/ya this summer. If you see the boat in my avatar, wave me down...we'll give ya a ride. :D

Tom Brown
04-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Dave's got the Niquil. :cool:

bordsmnj
04-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I'm think'in this was you...we were on a houseboat up around m.m. 37, and watched the madness go by on Sat. It was very cool. We're trying to get in on the first picnic this year! :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2301boat_in_bkgrnd.JPG
Maybe we'll catch up w/ya this summer. If you see the boat in my avatar, wave me down...we'll give ya a ride. :D
That is totally us! How cool!!!!!
Looking forward ta meetin ya! :D