PDA

View Full Version : Words cannot describe my anger and desire for vengeance

MagicMtnDan
04-20-2005, 05:48 PM
If there is a hell then the scumbag who did this and the people who hid him from law enforcement will burn forever. If I was her father my life would be ruined and I would be determined to personally deliver justice. :devil:
TAMPA, Fla. - A 9-year-old girl was raped, bound and buried alive, kneeling and clutching a purple stuffed dolphin, state prosecutors said in documents released Wednesday.
Jessica LunsfordÂ’s body was found March 19 buried about 150 yards from her house in Homosassa, about 60 miles north of Tampa.
According to the documents, Jessica was found wearing shorts and a shirt — different from the pink nightgown her family said she was wearing when they reported her missing on Feb. 24, The Tampa Tribune said in its online edition late Wednesday.
The body was wrapped in two plastic trash bags knotted at her head and feet in a grave covered by a mound of leaves, the state attorneyÂ’s office said in the documents.
Jessica died of asphyxiation, according to a coronerÂ’s report. A convicted sex offender, John Evander Couey, 46, is charged in her slaying.
Officials said they believe Jessica may have been alive in CoueyÂ’s home while police and volunteers searched for her. After she was killed, Couey fled to Georgia.

Boozer
04-20-2005, 05:59 PM
I say cut his balls off and let him bleed to death.

slowinhavasu
04-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Justice....
This is the only time I hope there is a hell, but If you beleive....... you'll be sitting next to this guy in hell after you give him the worst possible death you can imagine. There is no justice for the greiving parents.
Send him to the can for life, justice will be served, by his own kind !!!!!! :devil:

Kilrtoy
04-20-2005, 06:05 PM
Let him get raped over and over til he bleeds to death from his ass...
A truely evil sick F@*@.......

Dribble
04-20-2005, 06:12 PM
So how about somebody come on and argue against the death penalty for this piece of human garbage.
Oh did I say human. For this piece of animal garbage.

Havasu47
04-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Reading this story my head felt like it was going to explode. Words can not describe my anger and sorrow......

LUVNLIFE
04-20-2005, 06:20 PM
As the father of a beautiful 5 year old daughter, the above mentioned punishments are not nearly enough. I believe these kind of animals need torture,,,,,,after all isn't that what he did to his victim. :burningm: :(

GHTRIM
04-20-2005, 06:24 PM
We can all think of ways to make this FOCK suffer but I don't think I can truely think of anything that could be done to him to make him suffer ENOUGH!!! I couldn't kill him enough times to be satisfied.
Well, maybe amputate everything starting with finger tips, toes and teeth. Eventually leaving him (alive) with only a torso and head. Then provide what is left with 3rd degree burns just days prior to him starving to death.
I still wouldn't be satisfied. FOCKER

LUVNLIFE
04-20-2005, 06:33 PM
We can all think of ways to make this FOCK suffer but I don't think I can truely think of anything that could be done to him to make him suffer ENOUGH!!! I couldn't kill him enough times to be satisfied.
Well, maybe amputate everything starting with finger tips, toes and teeth. Eventually leaving him (alive) with only a torso and head. Then provide what is left with 3rd degree burns just days prior to him starving to death.
I still wouldn't be satisfied. FOCKER
That's a good start. :mad:

Havasu47
04-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Rape him with a Louisville Slugger, bind him up, put him in a plastic bag and bury him under some leaves. When he passes out, give him enough air to revive him, then do it all aver again, and again, and again...

Mardonzi
04-20-2005, 06:44 PM
No Death Penalty for this one,,,,
How about Life without parole in the General Population...... Closest thing to hell for him on this side of the veil.

Ultrafied
04-20-2005, 06:45 PM
I truly don't believe in the death penalty for this. He would be able to live for another 10-12 years on death row before a quick, painless death.
I do believe in long cruel, torture sessions, brutal, painful and very, very professional, insuring he did not die, and then starting over. Always giving enough time to think about what his punishment will feel like .... again, and again, and again, for the rest of his life.
If this happened to my grand daughter, I know what I am thinking would not bring her back to me, but I can honestly say that I would not miss one session that this sick individual would have for his punishment. If this means that I would go to hell too, so be it.

LUVNLIFE
04-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Can we leave the Slugger all up in him though?

LUVNLIFE
04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
I truly don't believe in the death penalty for this. He would be able to live for another 10-12 years on death row before a quick, painless death.
I do believe in long cruel, torture sessions, brutal, painful and very, very professional, insuring he did not die, and then starting over. Always giving enough time to think about what his punishment will feel like .... again, and again, and again, for the rest of his life.
If this happened to my grand daughter, I know what I am thinking would not bring her back to me, but I can honestly say that I would not miss one session that this sick individual would have for his punishment. If this means that I would go to hell too, so be it.
Well said.

Back Forty
04-20-2005, 07:00 PM
This burns me up... I could think of more than several things to present to this POS. :mad:

Seriously?
04-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Brand, not tattoo, a list of the crimes on his back and release him into general population. That way all those who dish out the "punishment", will be reminded what a scum he is, and deliver the punishment just that much harder and more severely! :mad:

welk2party
04-20-2005, 07:19 PM
That is horrible! :jawdrop: There is no punishment that fits that crime IMO! Killing him is to easy...we need to kill him many times over!

Daytona100
04-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Just give the parents the satisfaction of putting a 44 mag round right through his forehead while looking this pease of SHIT right in the head!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

78Anthonyjet
04-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Put him in general population, boxers on backwards, with his wrist's shackled to his ankle's, when he is all worn out, put his sick, twisted A$$ in the electric chair fitted with a dimmer switch so you can lite him up a little, alot, a little, alot, repeat as needed or wanted.

bunny 166
04-20-2005, 07:44 PM
He must be the devil himself....I don't want to waste my tax dollars on his ass....fry him :burningm: :burningm:

LVJAKAZ
04-20-2005, 08:05 PM
OMG!!!! Burn the SOB

4-B
04-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Time to bring back public executions.

PlyaPlya22
04-20-2005, 09:38 PM
I am not even going to speak on this, for fear of you thinking I am a sick FOCK!!! Let'em try it.... I feel for the family!!!

repo man
04-20-2005, 10:05 PM
give him to me. i'll hang him up side down and pour his ass full of draino

Mighty Thor
04-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Stretch his dick around and sutucher the end of it to his asshole and then feed him Jalapenos till he explodes.

Krazy K
04-20-2005, 10:54 PM
I totally agree with all of you!! Unfortunately, our wonderful justice system won't allow such barbaric acts! After all, criminals have rights also!!
I'd make it my life's mission to torture this POS if I was this girl's father!

MOBrien
04-20-2005, 10:56 PM
muther f'er. justice can only be had if he's put to death...........
VERY SLOWLY and VERY PAINFULLY.
THis kind of crime should have an asterisk next to it with different rules for what is deemed morally acceptable punishment. My morality says fry the mutherfockenasshole.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pixilatedpussy
04-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Let him get raped over and over til he bleeds to death from his ass...
A truely evil sick F@*@.......
I second that!!!!!!!!!!
He is a sick F@%K!!!!!!

KACHINA KEN
04-21-2005, 01:10 AM
I could take care of this guy. He would know the meaning of hell when I was done with him.

Newcastle
04-21-2005, 02:55 AM
I'm impressed with all the creative solutions. I agree with bunny. I don't want to pay for this A-hole's food/medical for the next 50 years. I say fry him ASAP.

HOSS
04-21-2005, 05:23 AM
Damn bro,,,,I don`t know what to say. Kill him but thats too damn quick. Torture,,but that means we are letting him live after something so horrid. I guess he should just be shot. Its time for the violent offenders to be put to death quickly.

Mardonzi
04-21-2005, 05:31 AM
I agree with Bunny too,, I'm still for putting him in General Population. We can't infringe on his "civil rights", thanks to the blleding heart liberals, however, inmates who have already lost their rights just don't give a chit.
Notoriously, Inmates who have visited harm on a child don't fare well there. I'd give him 1 month, 2 at best in there before he was discovered bound in a closet as described by 78, beat to death with a mop handle and then sodomized with it (remember Jeffery Dahmer??). Problem solved..
Justice would have been rendered.

oldbuck40
04-21-2005, 06:10 AM
I agree with Bunny too,, I'm still for putting him in General Population. We can't infringe on his "civil rights", thanks to the blleding heart liberals, however, inmates who have already lost their rights just don't give a chit.
Notoriously, Inmates who have visited harm on a child don't fare well there. I'd give him 1 month, 2 at best in there before he was discovered bound in a closet as described by 78, beat to death with a mop handle and then sodomized with it (remember Jeffery Dahmer??). Problem solved..
Justice would have been rendered. you know even though there are some bad mother f'ers in prison, they still have a place in their heart for kids that get treated like this. here in texas when somthing like this happens and they get put in general population all the sudden they are dead the minute the rest of the inmates find out! so there is some good that comes out of the prison's even though it wont bring the kids back,thats one less sick focker we have to feed and shelter on our $$$. and the nice thing is the state allways looks the other way when a child molester gets murdered,they dont even ask who did it they just close the file and put it behind them. so i guess when you say that phrase "our tax doller's at work" think of the guys beating the shiat out of one of these scumbags till he's dead!!!

Tremor Therapy
04-21-2005, 06:39 AM
And here once again a poor child has been brutalized by a scumbag....and people want to know why I have written my congressman over and over again for an instant death penalty for those who brutalize children.
Tie the ****er between two D9's and let them tear his ass apart! :mad: :mad: :mad:

taxman
04-21-2005, 07:44 AM
I say let the father be alone with the mother ****er in a room with a blow torch and bolt cutters.

RiverDave
04-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Just give the parents the satisfaction of putting a 44 mag round right through his forehead while looking this pease of SHIT right in the head!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
That sounds about fair to me. Either that or a rope and a tree.
RD

IN2-IN2MX
04-21-2005, 09:32 PM
What a sick MFer. A quick death would be too easy. Daily, constant, excruciating torture! :mad: :crossx: :220v:
That poor family. That is awful. :(

bchbum
04-21-2005, 09:55 PM
I have twin 9 year old girls , I would chase him into HELL & back . Hell would be like Club Med to him .

Seadog
04-22-2005, 05:20 AM
I think it should be a simple solution to this problem. Jumper cables on his balls, a plastic bag over his head and hook him up to enough juice to hear the screams through the bag. Then torch his relatives mobile home while they are still in it.