PDA

View Full Version : Power Sports Photography at Needles!

ColeTR1
04-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Ed is doing better after his near death motorcycle accident 5 mounth ago. I talked him in to coming to Needles. He is going to be shooting pictures at Needles Wednesday & Thursday and will be printing posters.

dossangers
04-20-2005, 05:54 PM
That Is Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColeTR1
04-20-2005, 08:55 PM
That Is Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He knows there is going to be a green boat there :D dos you will have some great pic's to take home

BILLY.B
04-21-2005, 05:45 AM
He knows there is going to be a green boat there :D dos you will have some great pic's to take homeSorry to say Mike I just wasn't quite happy with the ColdFire paint scheme so last night I sanded it down and primered the whole boat so I could start over :( :( . Wayne is in for a real shock when he shows up this morning. :hammerhea :hammerhea

63stevens
04-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Sorry to say Mike I just wasn't quite happy with the ColdFire paint scheme so last night I sanded it down and primered the whole boat so I could start over :( :( . Wayne is in for a real shock when he shows up this morning. :hammerhea :hammerhea
Sounds like a BROWN TRUCK story to me!

Hallett
04-22-2005, 03:14 PM
I was told hot boat mag will be there
on wednesday, to get some pic's of some bad ass rides
so get them polished up. ;)