PDA

View Full Version : Mmats

CornWater
04-20-2005, 09:02 PM
looking at mats amps and subs for the boat... any opinions or info. that you guys can give me??? Thanks ;)
Jeff

ROZ
04-20-2005, 10:58 PM
Their competition line rocks... I've always loved the competition stuff..It rocks like a mofo.. If you want spl, this is your ticket... I've always though it would be cool to run a Juggernaut 12 or 15 off 2 dh series amps in a boat. One on each voicecoil :D I guess the replacement model would be the D2000.05... .5 ohm stable :D If you're thinking something like this, be prepared to for a lot of weight.. Them speakers are murder weapons(heavy) and they need thick, large, and well braced enclosures..
You're prolly looking at something like the p3 10 or12 and a d2000.02, tough...
Never really paid attention to their other speakers or amps, but if you like the way they sound, go for it. Be nice to see that name out on the water.. Make sure you put fans on them to keep them cool.. I tried gettting a hold of their service and sales depts. and had no luck whatsoever...

CornWater
04-21-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the info... was looking at running two 12's (can't remember if it was the juggernaut, I'm thinking the next model down) and their 1400 watt amp... would run ported boxes and go from there... just kicking it around right now.. :)

ROZ
04-21-2005, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the info... was looking at running two 12's (can't remember if it was the juggernaut, I'm thinking the next model down) and their 1400 watt amp... would run ported boxes and go from there... just kicking it around right now.. :)
Dreadnautt :D