PDA

View Full Version : jet thing

jetboat
04-26-2006, 04:56 AM
were can i get a reasonable jet squirter that throws the water to the next state?

IMPATIENT 1
04-26-2006, 05:11 AM
Place Divertor Or Jetovator

IMPATIENT 1
04-26-2006, 05:13 AM
were can i get a reasonable jet squirter that throws the water to the next state?
A MANUAL DIVERTOR KIT WILL COST YA ANYWHERE FROM 550-750.00.SQUIRTN THUNDER SELLS EM.

jetboat
04-26-2006, 05:24 AM
what fits a berk,jg i belive.

Devilman
04-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Prolly in the next state....:D
I never knew yours was without a diverter....

jetboat
04-26-2006, 05:45 AM
mine only squirts like a liquid fart,not far.everything is stock the wat the boat came in1977.seen a lot of pictures of them,but dont know whats best?

Devilman
04-26-2006, 07:19 AM
mine only squirts like a liquid fart,not far.everything is stock the wat the boat came in1977.seen a lot of pictures of them,but dont know whats best?
Mine has a Place diverter. I'm happy with it. Not sure how much different it is from the Jet-O-Vator. Seems like the Place units are way more common though. If I was in the market, I would buy a Place diverter. You see them on Ebay or here in the SPAM section every now & then.... Far as pricing a new one? Guess you could check out Place's website. And I've seen Squirtin Thunder deals in them & offers a competitive price so you may try PMing him as well....

jetboat
04-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Mine has a Place diverter. I'm happy with it. Not sure how much different it is from the Jet-O-Vator. Seems like the Place units are way more common though. If I was in the market, I would buy a Place diverter. You see them on Ebay or here in the SPAM section every now & then.... Far as pricing a new one? Guess you could check out Place's website. And I've seen Squirtin Thunder deals in them & offers a competitive price so you may try PMing him as well....
thanks,guess we are the only avenger with our style.the one on ebay is sleek and cool.

Danhercules
04-26-2006, 11:12 AM
if you really wanna hit the next state, thow a some wedge at it. Or a rooster booster.

FASTRAT
04-26-2006, 11:20 AM
put a wedge on it...it will squirt higher!
fastrat

wright27
04-26-2006, 12:30 PM
if you really wanna hit the next state, thow a some wedge at it. Or a rooster booster.
What's a rooster booster? :confused: For reals. Is that like a muffler bearing? :D

Danhercules
04-26-2006, 01:19 PM
What's a rooster booster? :confused: For reals. Is that like a muffler bearing? :D
Its not like a muffler bearing. Its more like blinker fluid. LOL
No, really, its real. Its a spacer that has a hell of a angle on it. I am gonna guess, but Its like 10* or so. To a search on it. theres a pic of one on here somewhere.

jetboat
04-27-2006, 04:28 AM
found pictures of it,as you say, but what location does the wedge go,sorry if i sound xxxx.

Devilman
04-27-2006, 04:46 AM
You said yours was a JG, right? Where the steering assembly bolts on to the bowl? Right there. Kind of a tapered spacer that will point your nozzle up. Only thing is, it'll be like that all the time. Not sure if that makes any difference or not. I'd rather have the diverter myself....

jetboat
04-27-2006, 05:42 AM
thanks,seams like you would loose some speed if its always pointed up.plus if i'am pulling some tubers,there going to dround!

Danhercules
04-27-2006, 05:57 AM
You need a diverter. Then to make it higher you add wedge. The diverter is first thing. A few people make em. Place, agressor, ect. You got to get that first.

Devilman
04-27-2006, 05:57 AM
thanks,seams like you would loose some speed if its always pointed up.plus if i'am pulling some tubers,there going to dround!
LOL, I don't know how much angle it has on it, but seems that way to me. I guess if you had a diverter already & just wanted the extra "oomph" for the tail, it would be alright, cause you could still change angle with the diverter. I would spend my coin on the diverter & not mess with that other deal.

Danhercules
05-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Are you still looking for a diverter?