PDA

View Full Version : Phuck the 10 freeway

Phat Matt
04-21-2005, 04:28 PM
It just took me 2 hours to get from Ontario to San Bernardino. If you have to go east on the 10, avoid it. 250 gallons of paint spilled and it down to one lane. Not to mention all the jackasses that bump into each because they aren't paying attention. Some stupid bitch who got rear ended by some guy with no real visable damage except maybe a little blue paint on her white bumper sat there in the lane and exchanged info and bullshited with this guy. Now everyone has to go around them. PULL THE FOCK OVER AND GET THE INFO. I was going to roll the window down and yell at her but I could tell if she was fat or just pregnant. It's one lane at Pepper and it's probably backed up to Pomona by now.
Oh, and if you are going west bound your phucked before Pepper cuz everyone is looking.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ChumpChange
04-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Please Matt, tell us how you really feel. I think you may still be holding some of it inside.

cc322
04-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Love them So Cal freeways any one you take whether its a weekend or mid week your Phocked :mad:

JackieV
04-21-2005, 04:37 PM
I know it! I killed my 2001 Camaro on that freeway. I hate it just as much as you. I use to drive from West Covina to Moreno Valley from there for a while.

JackieV
04-21-2005, 04:38 PM
You could always move to Goodyear...wide open streets, but the 10fwy in AZ sucks too. Try driving it w/ only two fricken lanes...

SoCalHD
04-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I feel ya Matt, I had to make visits in Ontario this morning, and Riverside this afternoon!! Took forever!!!! BTW, what was all that black smoke coming from the colton area????

WYRD
04-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I couldn't tell if she was fat or just pregnant.
Maybe she was PHAT :D :D

PlyaPlya22
04-21-2005, 04:58 PM
It just took me 2 hours to get from Ontario to San Bernardino. If you have to go east on the 10, avoid it. 250 gallons of paint spilled and it down to one lane. Not to mention all the jackasses that bump into each because they aren't paying attention. Some stupid bitch who got rear ended by some guy with no real visable damage except maybe a little blue paint on her white bumper sat there in the lane and exchanged info and bullshited with this guy. Now everyone has to go around them. PULL THE FOCK OVER AND GET THE INFO. I was going to roll the window down and yell at her but I could tell if she was fat or just pregnant. It's one lane at Pepper and it's probably backed up to Pomona by now.
Oh, and if you are going west bound your phucked before Pepper cuz everyone is looking.
Time for a little GOOSE N BULL and few Locks from Goldi and your all set brotha!!!

Bre
04-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Shit... we are leaving for Havasu soon :mad: I love traffic :supp:

JetBoatRich
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
The 215 and 15 were no better :hammerhea accident on the 215, took me 1 hour to go 2.5 miles :2purples: then when I hit the 15 an RV burnt to the ground :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Shit... we are leaving for Havasu soon :mad: I love traffic :supp:
:2purples: :argue: LMAO

Debbolas
04-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Does that mean you aren't coming by? :wink:

canuck1
04-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Two trucks drove past my place today

pixilatedpussy
04-21-2005, 06:48 PM
It is this kind of stupid sh@t that keeps us in business baby!!!! :smile:

JetBoatRich
04-21-2005, 07:11 PM
should we :rolleyes:

Rod-64
04-21-2005, 07:35 PM
I don't know if there was ever a study done but it seems the looky lou's cause more problems than the original accident. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Phat Matt
04-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I'm not going to be able to make it today. :messedup:

Kachina26
04-22-2005, 05:46 AM
The 215 and 15 were no better :hammerhea accident on the 215, took me 1 hour to go 2.5 miles :2purples: then when I hit the 15 an RV burnt to the ground :hammerhea
I feel ya!!! Luckily I know a short cut, unfortunately so did several hundred other people. But I did go alot further than 2.5 miles in an hour :jawdrop: I made it home in about an hour and a half :mad: