PDA

View Full Version : sanger hook ups.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 06:39 PM
is there anyone with a sanger hook up. we are looking into the v 230 wake board boat. :) or can anyone tell us the best dealer to go too.
thanks.. :smile:

MAINEVENT
04-21-2005, 06:40 PM
is there anyone with a sanger hook up. we are looking into the v 230 wake board boat. :) or can anyone tell us the best dealer to go too.
I wanna board behind it :rollside:
How is My Brotha doin :confused:

Beer-30
04-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Valley Boats in Bakersfield. Depends on where you are and where you are willing to go?
They have 10-12 of them out front every morning on display, with a few Malibus mixed in. I know our friends got a killer deal on their Malibu a few years back.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 06:47 PM
I wanna board behind it :rollside:
How is My Brotha doin :confused:
you got it. and he is doing great. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Valley Boats in Bakersfield. Depends on where you are and where you are willing to go?
They have 10-12 of them out front every morning on display, with a few Malibus mixed in. I know our friends got a killer deal on their Malibu a few years back.
cool thank you. Maybe we need to head to bakersfield. :smile: :rollside:

Beer-30
04-21-2005, 06:51 PM
If you decide to hit them up, let me know and I will give directions. It's easy to get to. I have only bought a few pieces from them, but I know the mechanic. He just did some work on Beer-30 for me.
Don't know if the travel will be worth it, but I would imagine they can cut a better deal since real estate is a little cheaper here = less overhead. They've been selling them since we got here in '96, so they're pretty stable.

Mrs.Racer277
04-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Also check with eliminator 4 life. He was working for a boat dealer a while back. :)

Flyinbowtie
04-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Mrs. Vee;
We have a SkiSanger DLX, which is the direct-drive version of the V210.
We absolutely love it. The Sangers are one of the best handling tournament type boats out there. My best buddy has the DXII, which is amazing as well.
Sacramento Marine Center might be worth a call, just to see what the are offering as a street price. I have heard that a guy named Rich who works there has made some killer deals for folks over the last few months.
It would at least give you a bargaining point. There # is 916-853-9142
Scott Pellaton is the National Sales Manager for Sanger. His email is spellaton@sbcglobal.net. He is very approachable and willing to talk, I bent his ear for at least an hour at the Sacto Boat show in March.
FYI, there is a one-day Sanger Reunion being planned for September at Yosemite Lake near Merced. Everybody from the flat-bottom V-drives to the new ski boats is being invited, and the factory is participating. Might be a fun trip. There is also a non-factory sanctioned Sanger "NottaRegatta" happening at New Hogan LAke in Valley Springs in late June, campout, etc.
If ya get one of these, you folks really have to come up this way and hook up with us and check out our NorCal Lakes.... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 08:15 PM
thank you. :D I will give him a bend of the ear. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2005, 08:24 PM
thank you. :D I will give him a bend of the ear. :D
Flyin Vee I sell Sangers and I have a lot of V230's in stock if you want to PM me your number I can call you tomorrow or whenever is good for you. Rob
Let me know what color you want and Ill see what I got..

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 08:30 PM
p.m on the way.. thank you. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2005, 08:37 PM
p.m on the way.. thank you. :)
No problem I hope I can help you out. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 08:40 PM
I hope so too.. thank you so much. :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-24-2005, 08:10 PM
I want to congratulate the Flyin Vees on there new sanger it is a beautiful boat and I cant wait tell the stereo is in wednesday. You guys have been a pleasure to do buisness with and I cant wait to meet up in Havasu and drink beer and sell that blinker fluid you gave me in the deal :D oh and the muffler bearings are on back order so we will have to wait like 2 weeks :jawdrop: . Naw but honestly it was fun and thanks again you guys are awesome :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2005, 08:16 PM
I want to congratulate the Flyin Vees on there new sanger it is a beautiful boat and I cant wait tell the stereo is in wednesday. You guys have been a pleasure to do buisness with and I cant wait to meet up in Havasu and drink beer and sell that blinker fluid you gave me in the deal :D oh and the muffler bearings are on back order so we will have to wait like 2 weeks :jawdrop: . Naw but honestly it was fun and thanks again you guys are awesome :D
LMAO!! blinker fluid.. ;) it was a pleasure doing business with you. You are the man. you bent over backwards to everything right and it is all right. if anyone here needs a hook up on a sanger this is the man to do it. he will take good care of you.
thanks again. we owe you ;) ;) ;)

Flyinbowtie
04-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Congrats to the Vees!
You guys gotta plan some vacations up north with that ride..

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Congrats to the Vees!
You guys gotta plan some vacations up north with that ride..
we will. we have to. :shift:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-24-2005, 08:26 PM
LMAO!! blinker fluid.. ;) it was a pleasure doing business with you. You are the man. you bent over backwards to everything right and it is all right. if anyone here needs a hook up on a sanger this is the man to do it. he will take good care of you.
thanks again. we owe you ;) ;) ;)
Naw you guys dont owe me its what friends are for. Can you post the pics of the boat I sent cause I dont have any at my house they are at the shop also Ill e mail you the pics of the tower box cause I dont know how to post on here k thanks. Rob

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2005, 08:29 PM
Naw you guys dont owe me its what friends are for. Can you post the pics of the boat I sent cause I dont have any at my house they are at the shop also Ill e mail you the pics of the tower box cause I dont know how to post on here k thanks. Rob
sure let me see if I can find them. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-24-2005, 08:36 PM
our new sanger.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719Picture_015-med.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
04-24-2005, 08:40 PM
It is sweet and the flames look good beautiful in person :cool: