PDA

View Full Version : My *itch ass ex wife

Excessive Force
04-21-2005, 08:40 PM
...is going to take me to court to drain me of more life blood for child support. Anyone know a good ass lawyer that you have used in circumstances as this. Im sorry ladies I dont mean to offend anyone, its just the best way, actually an understatement, to describe my ex wife.

moneypit
04-21-2005, 08:42 PM
I suggest you get a lawyer that's last name ends in "ski"... good luck :D

MudPumper
04-21-2005, 08:46 PM
screw the lawyer, I'll get my shovel and save you a ton of money. In the fine words of Chris Rock, "I aint sayin he shoulda killed her, but I understand."

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-21-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm sorry your ex b itch of a wife is the way she is. I wish I knew a Lawyer that could help you. Good Luck on raking her ass over the hot coals. :wink:

tamalewagon
04-21-2005, 08:50 PM
what part of So. Cal. are you in? If you're in the San Diego area I would recommend Jeff Fritz. The guy is a friggin' gorilla. His reputation preceeds him and he is well feared. My wife used to work with him.

Kilrtoy
04-21-2005, 08:52 PM
NOPE its true, place EX infront of their name and they are BITCHES

Excessive Force
04-21-2005, 08:53 PM
thanks missV.
mudpumper, how bout you making me some concrete boots?

Excessive Force
04-21-2005, 08:54 PM
i dont mind paying reasonable CS but dammmnnn where does it stop!!??

Tom Brown
04-21-2005, 08:55 PM
I suggest you get a lawyer that's last name ends in "ski"... good luck :D
I second the recommendation for a Jewish lawyer. :cool:

Excessive Force
04-21-2005, 08:59 PM
screw the lawyer, I'll get my shovel and save you a ton of money. In the fine words of Chris Rock, "I aint sayin he shoulda killed her, but I understand."
that sure would be the cheaper alternative

98 Vector 21
04-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Be carefull with the San Deigo guy he will also travel to so cal on your behalf of course for a small fee.....Besides I hear Scott Peterson has a small boat for sale! Cheep, He dosent seem to have the time any more?

Excessive Force
04-21-2005, 09:04 PM
is his last name Gotti or was that dominic no neck?

48OFF
04-21-2005, 10:31 PM
The only divorce story I ever heard that was funny happened to a co-worker. His ex moved out of state (lucky him). He is a civil servant and the salaries are posted somewhere that his bitch mother in law saw . She asked the daughter how much he made. She told her the last known amount. The m-inlaw said bullshit it says in the paper that he makes way more. But the reporter just added up the amount spent on salaries and divided it up by the # of employees and came up with a much larger amount. They decided to take him back to court to get more $$$ out of him. But the reporter did not factor the amount that goes to retirees, healthcare , and other benefits etc. Thus makeing the salaries seem much more than they were. Now the good part the state she now lived in was much more fair with the amounts the dads had to pay and his amount was reduced to about half. The Bitch dam near got thrown in jail for the scene she made in court that day. She was yelling and sceaming at the judge. He was laughing pretty dam loud. I dont have a good story to tell. I did get the boat, but lost the lake house.

WYRD
04-21-2005, 10:41 PM
im in the inland empire, if hes that good i may not mind traveling
Toby E. Bowler in Redlands hands down the best family lawyer in this area. I have used him several times. :D

H20skier
04-22-2005, 05:39 AM
Tuckerman in the Claremont area has a fearsome rep. Most don't want to go up against him. Good luck.

lucky
04-22-2005, 06:02 AM
Man i did my own - i only pay 152. bucks a month -- The key is to be civil and don't get emotionaly involved ( think of it as a bussiness deal ) and Your goal is 50/50 custody ( the important part ) My friend actually listened to me and went from 650 . a month down to the above mentioned rate I pay medical/ dental - and I claim head of house hold - and i let her have the dependent - If i had to do it again i'd shoot for alternating tax -- did you know that you can supply close / food - what ever as long as you have reciepts equaling the agreed amount :) ( check to make sure its still legal ) as it was several years ago ( i-e Compinsation )
The only thing i have against lawyers is thier 200 buck an hour - and expences --- I think you almost shoot yourself in the foot ! go to the court house and do it yourselves - it will be cheaper on you - ( family services )

payloan
04-22-2005, 06:33 AM
I agree hands down. The amount you will end up spending on the lawyer just is not worth it. The courts now use a program called "Dissomaster" which simply calculates your income, her income (or her ability to earn if she does'nt work) and the time spent with the children. The key is yes-------
STAY CALM!!! I can't express that enough. You can go online and pay $100 to use the Dissomaster program and see where your at and then take the initiative (the courts love it) and set up an appointment for Mediation (it's free) Besides the way I see it is why give that money to a Lawyer, take it and give it to your kids, or your boat for that matter. By the way I am a single 100% full time Dad of 2 children let me know if you need any more advise, it's free well.... allright it will cost you a few beers @ the Sand Bar
Good Luck!

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2005, 05:35 PM
.. good ass lawyer
Damn, I knew lawyers specialized, but that is news to me. I didn't know your ASS could ever need a lawyer!

Excessive Force
04-22-2005, 05:42 PM
when your ass is in a sling, yes you will need a good ass lawyer!

Ziggy
04-22-2005, 06:01 PM
I had a one of those kind of Ex's :D Just very glad it was long ago and I haven't had to deal with her much in the last 12 years.........

Jrocket
04-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Just run her over in that big Ford of yours!

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2005, 06:37 PM
I think your ass may be
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://images.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/drama1.wmv)

v-drive
04-22-2005, 07:48 PM
It was a long time ago but I used Linda Chapin. She was aeffen barracuda and had the x's lawyer almost in tears. At that time she was in Irvine
Good luck..........v-drive

Daytona100
04-22-2005, 08:01 PM
Im going back to court in two weeks for the same reason. I have my daughter 14 and she has my son 10 and she wants 1400 a month!!! Now the ex is trying to claim that she might have symptoms of haveing MS. So that would have some effect on her getting a job. It doesnt have any effect on her goeing to the horseraces. Or vegas everyother weekend. So basically she wants me to fund her retirement because she cant hold a job. She was more than willing to give up my daughter when she started haveing problems with her. But she doesnt want to give up the money. :argue: :argue:

JackieV
04-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Do what you gotta do to get it over with so that you can move forward.
Good Luck and sorry to hear that you are having to go through this crap too.

Daytona100
04-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Do what you gotta do to get it over with so that you can move forward.
Good Luck and sorry to hear that you are having to go through this crap too.
Thanks hopefully someone will see thru her Bullshit!!! :jawdrop:

Excessive Force
04-22-2005, 08:48 PM
God help us all

JackieV
04-22-2005, 08:51 PM
God help us all
Really I know... :hammerhea
Makes you wanna go nuts!
My issues are over with now, but it hasn't been that long. I can understand the anger.
I seriously just wanted the f*cken thing to be OVER with. It cost sooooo much money and soooooo much time. Wasted. :mad:

THATJEFFGUY
04-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Here are the best and most aggressive ones in the IE...
E. Toby Bowler (909) 888-4159
Charles W. Richardson (909) 889-4495
Richard Beswick (909) 888-5741
Steven Becker (909) 888-2211
Travis & Travis (951) 778-3881
Also, The Dissomaster is based on current earnings. The judge will go by your Income and Expense Declaration, your current pay stubs, and the % of time spent with the children...and determine a child support amount based on that.

Huckleberry
04-25-2005, 07:06 AM
Excessive Force check your PM's.