PDA

View Full Version : Ray's Drive Service

ray
04-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Hello everyone happy to anounce that i'am open for business. all hot boat members get a discount. R.D.S located in 4731 arrow hwy ste.a montclair,ca 91763
(626) 831-1324 i will be in havasu this weekend passing out business cards. thanks in advance

UnionJack
04-26-2005, 10:05 AM
It's about time, thanks for the last service ray, the boat is running great? How often should you go through my drive

Cheetin Brad
04-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Every 2 hours the way you drive!

Holland
04-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Ray... Details, Are you a certified Merc Drive shop??? Recalls??? Warranty work???
Bob

ray
04-26-2005, 01:09 PM
i'am not certfied but my service is top of the line. i do all the service to the bravo sterndrives frome the stock drive to the xr. sales,repairs,upgrades, and boat detailing. R.D.S will also be servicing alpha drives and other boat related stuff. i been working on the bravo sterndrive for 7 years and i done hundreds of drives. thanks

ray
04-26-2005, 01:12 PM
It's about time, thanks for the last service ray, the boat is running great? How often should you go through my drive
it depends on how you hard you run your boat and on how much power you got. how much time do you have on it now?

Holland
04-26-2005, 01:25 PM
i'am not certfied but my service is top of the line. i do all the service to the bravo sterndrives frome the stock drive to the xr. sales,repairs,upgrades, and boat detailing. R.D.S will also be servicing alpha drives and other boat related stuff. i been working on the bravo sterndrive for 7 years and i done hundreds of drives. thanks
Right on... Youre shop is only 45 min from me... I will put your number in my address book!!!! Do you have standard pricing for seasonal maintenances on Drives?
Thanks Ray... and good luck!