PDA

View Full Version : RV Transport & set up???

sigepmock
04-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Looking for someone to Transport a 40 x 8 "park Model Rv trailer form Riverside, CA to Lake Havasu and set it up, level it on jack stands and remove tires. Any one out there no of someone trustworthy? Also if I can't find someone who does both, I have a transporter just need someone local to do the set-up.
Thanks,
Chris

gqchris
04-23-2005, 08:23 AM
Chris,
My buddy does that for a living and is reasonable. PM me or email me at y_b_envious@yahoo.com and I will get the details to get a quote for ya....
Chris ;)

sigepmock
04-23-2005, 08:38 AM
Thanks sent you an e-mail.
Chris Mock

socaldj1
04-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Where are you going to set up the trailer? I've been out shopping all weekend for either a park model or a 40"toy hauler to leave up there. We usually take the motorhome to the Landing and I was thinking of getting a long term spot there.

sam pioske
04-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey sigepmock Are you the one that out bid me at the last minute on E-Bay for that Trailer. If so dammm yoouuuu LOL Sam

sigepmock
04-25-2005, 06:09 AM
A couple of us have a few spots in Havasu RV Resort, here's the link:
Havasu RV Resort (http://www.havasurvresort.com/)
It's on the North side of Havasu by the Airport. Really nice place, gated entrance, club house with pool tables, min. golf, horseshoes, pool, jacuzi, etc. Lots of snow birds in the winter but not too busy in the summer. If anyones interested in a lot, my parents have one for sale.
The trailer is a Alijo 3986 park model. Two bedrooms, three slide-outs, real bathtub & shower and toilet. Got it from Richardson's RV in Riverside.
Chris

gmocnik
04-25-2005, 07:23 AM
our friends bought at mike thompsons in riverside and had them use a service to deliver the trailer to AZ...it was fairly reasonable in price...they however do not do any "setup"...
i have used a guy in havasu (actually just last weekend) to level and setup my place at the islander...if the lead in the above response does not work out..
drop em a pm and i'll get you his name..etc...
gary