PDA

View Full Version : Any carpet peeps here??????

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 05:19 PM
May be in need of some services soon. Anyone have a hook up or recommendation?????? Thanks.
Oh yea, for the house obviously, even though this IS a boat site. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-22-2005, 05:29 PM
no carpet here. LOL!! :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Why? are you moving??????? :D

JackieV
04-22-2005, 05:47 PM
I thought I told you to clean up w/ a towel! Now look at the mess you've made! Sheeeesh

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Man how come I knew the smart ass comments were gonna come out here?? :D Yes, if things go right, we will be moving soon. So I'll need some help getting something laid here soon. See, pun, right back at ya. :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 05:59 PM
I thought I told you to clean up w/ a towel! Now look at the mess you've made! Sheeeesh
Actually, she should just swallow it all, then we won't have to worry about spills. :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-22-2005, 06:04 PM
I would recommend you not use Home Depot.
I just got new carpet and shopped around quite a bit. I heard from 2 different people that the contractors hired from HDepot busted up their walls and it took several months to get reimbursed the cost to fix them. I have solid wood paneling and was not willing to take the risk. I went down to the local mom and pop place, told them what I wanted and how much the depot had it for, and they matched the price with better carpet. I don't think they'll drive up to Torrance, though :p

BarryMac
04-22-2005, 07:08 PM
The reasons that we love Mrs. Vee, let me count them...
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, infinity... :D :D

superdave013
04-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Call Todd Birch Flooring in Torrance. Tell him Dave Bottomley sent ya. He does nice work.

JackieV
04-22-2005, 08:00 PM
My parents went through Lowes about a week ago and they did a great job here!

Party Cat
04-22-2005, 08:05 PM
I wonder if that's why your boat is the 'Hairless Kitty' :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 09:36 PM
I would recommend you not use Home Depot.
I just got new carpet and shopped around quite a bit. I heard from 2 different people that the contractors hired from HDepot busted up their walls and it took several months to get reimbursed the cost to fix them. I have solid wood paneling and was not willing to take the risk. I went down to the local mom and pop place, told them what I wanted and how much the depot had it for, and they matched the price with better carpet. I don't think they'll drive up to Torrance, though :p
The new carpet won't be for the Torrance house though. :D Heading out of the South Bay area. :( :( But........ :D :D

JackieV
04-22-2005, 09:42 PM
The new carpet won't be for the Torrance house though. :D Heading out of the South Bay area. :( :( But........ :D :D
Stop telling fibbs and tell everyone where you are really moving!

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 09:46 PM
It's a secret. :cool: :cool:

JackieV
04-22-2005, 09:48 PM
It's a secret. :cool: :cool:
Damn!

Phat Daddy
04-22-2005, 09:50 PM
They're moving in with us. Let the carpet laying begin :D :D :D :D

JackieV
04-22-2005, 09:52 PM
Can I come too! I wanna come, I wanna come!
I hear men are like tile...
if laid right, you can walk allllll over them. :p

Phat Daddy
04-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Can I come too! I wanna come, I wanna come!
I hear men are like tile...
if laid right, you can walk allllll over them. :p
Cum please cum

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 09:55 PM
I think I'm more like HARD WOOD flooring though. :lightsabe :lightsabe You can get wetness and liquids on me, and then just wipe it up. :D

JackieV
04-22-2005, 09:57 PM
I think I'm more like HARD WOOD flooring though. :lightsabe :lightsabe You can get wetness and liquids on me, and then just wipe it up. :D
Stop it, already! Go jump in bed with your wife! Cause if you don't I WILL!

JackieV
04-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Cum please cum
Don't tease.............................

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 09:58 PM
LOL... Dude, I got a funny ass shirt that says, "Keep on layin". There's like two dudes that look like they are struttin' w/ a roll of carpet on their shoulder. :D I gotta bust that thing out. Funny. :D

Phat Daddy
04-22-2005, 10:02 PM
LOL... Dude, I got a funny ass shirt that says, "Keep on layin". There's like two dudes that look like they are struttin' w/ a roll of carpet on their shoulder. :D I gotta bust that thing out. Funny. :D
Wear it when we move you in, let the neighbors know whats up. :sqeyes:

JackieV
04-22-2005, 10:24 PM
I am so glad I moved away, now that I know Mr. Hooter-sled is moving to Corona...the neighborhood is DOOMED!

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Wear it when we move you in, let the neighbors know whats up. :sqeyes:
LOL!!!!!!! Except I might look gay though. It's a lil small and kinda green. :D One of two thing may happen. They'll think I'm gay, or they'll think, dizaaaam, that dude's yolked. :D It's old school style, with the different color ribbed collar. :D I'll just have Shell wear it w/ no bra. :devil: She actually wears it once and a while.

JackieV
04-22-2005, 10:27 PM
LOL!!!!!!! Except I might look gay though. It's a lil small and kinda green. :D One of two thing may happen. They'll think I'm gay, or they'll think, dizaaaam, that dude's yolked. :D It's old school style, with the different color ribbed collar. :D I'll just have Shell wear it w/ no bra. :devil: She actually wears it once and a while.
Yeah, do that instead. She is one hot mama!

Ivan Dan
04-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Hooter.....I have a carpet guy that I recommend to all my clients his name is Bob Chapman 626-964-9798. Don't let the # fool you he's done carpet jobs for me as far out as Temecula. He does awesome work and very reasonable pricing.
Don't forget to mention Dan Kaatz referred you guys and if you want I can call him to put in a good word for him to take care of you guys too.

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Hooter.....I have a carpet guy that I recommend to all my clients his name is Bob Chapman 626-964-9798. Don't let the # fool you he's done carpet jobs for me as far out as Temecula. He does awesome work and very reasonable pricing.
Don't forget to mention Dan Kaatz referred you guys and if you want I can call him to put in a good word for him to take care of you guys too.
Thanks Dan. Appreciate it. We'll have to hook up for a beer man. Won't be long now.

Ivan Dan
04-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks Dan. Appreciate it. We'll have to hook up for a beer man. Won't be long now.
YA for sure! Glad to hear it worked out....so where did you end up?

HOOTER SLED-
04-22-2005, 10:45 PM
YA for sure! Glad to hear it worked out....so where did you end up?
Top of Border.

Ivan Dan
04-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Top of Border.
PM me what street it is....wanna see how close we will be :crossx: :) :D

djunkie
04-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Carpet munching? Ya I can do that....... Sorry couldn't resist. :devil: What's with this moving out of the south bay shi t? :cry:

jmm
04-23-2005, 02:35 AM
I have a girl who lives next door who is a Rug MUNCHER........ :eek: :eek:

HOOTER SLED-
04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Carpet munching? Ya I can do that....... Sorry couldn't resist. :devil: What's with this moving out of the south bay shi t? :cry:
Sorry man. Can't keep up with you ballers. South Bay real estate is outta control. We'll get MUCH more for our $$$ leaving. Plus we're closer to the river. :D And closer to a bunch of new party peeps. :D
djunk. W should get together for a beer before we split.

Kilrtoy
04-23-2005, 08:42 PM
I didnt read the whole thread, but,
You need a female to clean some carpet.... I know a few that cum highly recommended

HOOTER SLED-
04-23-2005, 08:45 PM
I didnt read the whole thread, but,
You need a female to clean some carpet.... I know a few that cum highly recommended
Hook me up Kilr. I need to see some carpet cleaning. :D

TheLurker
04-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Sometimes I like hard wood flooring. :D No need to clean the carpet from your..Oh nevermind

djunkie
04-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Sorry man. Can't keep up with you ballers. South Bay real estate is outta control. We'll get MUCH more for our $$$ leaving. Plus we're closer to the river. :D And closer to a bunch of new party peeps. :D
djunk. W should get together for a beer before we split.
Most def. I understand what you mean about real estate prices. Thats probably why I own a home in havasu and still live with my parents....LOL!!!!!
When is the move gonna take place?

HOOTER SLED-
04-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Most def. I understand what you mean about real estate prices. Thats probably why I own a home in havasu and still live with my parents....LOL!!!!!
When is the move gonna take place?
About a month. Man, move out of the nest homeboy!!! :D

djunkie
04-23-2005, 09:11 PM
About a month. Man, move out of the nest homeboy!!! :D
I would if I could. I work 5 minutes from home and living at home has allowed me to save money. Actually I'm close now to getting into something but I'm a picky F$%K!!!!!!!