PDA

View Full Version : Off Road Go Karts

WILD LAVEY
04-23-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.sandhighway.com/raidermax_double.jpg
does anyone have the hook up for one of these? looks like a pretty good pit car.

WILD LAVEY
04-24-2005, 02:45 PM
anyone? :confused:

Raskal
04-24-2005, 03:16 PM
ive seen them in the lawn mower shop by my house .thats all i know .look pretty fun

sandblasted
04-24-2005, 03:30 PM
anyone? :confused:
I own 2 of these, both are the single seater version ...There are several on the market with different brand names like Dazon, Twister, Hammerhead etc...they all have the same 150cc 4-stroke air cooled motor with automatic clutch and reverse and electric start....They are made in China...
Both White Bros and FMF make pipes for them, add a uni filter and jet kit and they perform ok for kids...
So far in a year I have had no problem with the engines but the electrics suck...I have replaced 3 ignition switches, 2 kill switches, the lights work when they want to, battery straps break after a few rides, and the roll cage vibrated loose...needed some loctite I guess...
Overall, they are fun for my kids and I can even get my 5' 10", 210 lb butt in them and ride around...but I bottom out the suspension easily...I've heard they may be importing a new version with 250cc 4 stroke engine....
Dazon was selling a 175cc water cooled version but my local dealer said they had problems with them and stopped selling them..

Mandelon
04-24-2005, 03:47 PM
I've seen them in Pep Boys and Kragen before...

UltraBob
04-24-2005, 05:12 PM
I have a connection for the two seater 150cc karts. They are just like the Carter Brother Karts. The Problem is anyone can bring over from China and name them anything they want. The ones I can get come in red or blue in coler. I sell them for $2700 and they come with a six month parts warrenty. They reatil for around $3300. Email me and I will send over a couple of pitures. I don't sell them for a living just have a connection and have sold 5 or 6 in the trader.