PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Tacos

THOR
04-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Just got a couple of burritos from Chronic tacos and was wondering if anyone thinks they are awesome too. I love those things. Now I know why they are named Chronic.

77charger
04-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Just got a couple of burritos from Chronic tacos and was wondering if anyone thinks they are awesome too. I love those things. Now I know why they are named Chronic.
I end up in there at least once a week.this week it was 3 times.If i am working nearby i stop there same order for me 1 maybe 2 carne asada tacos,onions,cilantro,red hot sauce.order of chips and salsa and the large drink to go.I heard about them from hbjet.
Pretty good food there been going there for at least a year.I mainly go there from 9am to noon time just depends on my sch.

Advantage Adam
04-23-2005, 08:44 PM
They definitely hook it up. I eat there at least 4 times a month. :shift:

THOR
04-24-2005, 06:19 AM
It is not on the menu, but next time ask for a 'queserito'. It is a burrito and quesadilla combined and is unbelievable.

v-drive
04-24-2005, 06:31 AM
Where is this place? I work in Fountain Valley and want to try this place Monday. :D v-drive

stoker
04-24-2005, 08:31 AM
They will soon be offering franchises if anyone is interested.

THOR
04-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Where is this place? I work in Fountain Valley and want to try this place Monday. :D v-drive
PCH and Superior I believe. Head south on PCH from HB, it is way back in the shopping center that has the Jack in the Box on the corner.