PDA

View Full Version : Rhino Rock Crawler

mike37
04-23-2005, 07:57 PM
dang have you seen the new rhino rock crawler
http://www.rhino-offroad.com/images/sidexside_small.gif

JackieV
04-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey that's cool! Art wants something like that for Glamis. I hope he doesn't see this, cause that means when we refi. he'll buy that and the boat and make me wait again for my boobs!
Do you have a link to see more?

HOOTER SLED-
04-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey that's cool! Art wants something like that for Glamis. I hope he doesn't see this, cause that means when we refi. he'll buy that and the boat and make me wait again for my boobs!
Do you have a link to see more?
I'm thinking you guys need the Glamis toys so we can tag along. ;) You can always just play w/Shell's boobies.

JackieV
04-23-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm thinking you guys need the Glamis toys so we can tag along. ;) You can always just play w/Shell's boobies.
Anytime! The kids would love it too! We will difinately plan something for next season together (that's if Art doesn't crack his helmet again). And while you all are busy with the toys, I will have fun with my boobies in the motor home...

HOOTER SLED-
04-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Anytime! The kids would love it too! We will difinately plan something for next season together (that's if Art doesn't crack his helmet again). And while you all are busy with the toys, I will have fun with my boobies in the motor home...
NIce. I might wanna stay in the motorhome instead. :D That's right, you guys have quads huh??? That big ole' pumpkin head cracked his helmet???? :D