Where's the video!! :D :D

Heatseeker
04-24-2005, 12:16 AM
Way to go Mike!
Pictures, we need pictures...

blown428fe
04-24-2005, 05:41 AM
its alive! rump, rump, rump! FC here i come. :crossx:
Wheres the video, I need to hear some motor seeing Im a month away from finishing my boat and the river is a mess up here.( 4"s of rain yesterday)

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
04-24-2005, 05:56 AM
Do you feel like Lance Armstrong? Just finished the Tour De ***boat!!! Can't wait to see it in person. See ya at FBC. Hope it runs as good as it looks. Good luck Budlight

Raskal
04-24-2005, 11:19 AM
so when you hittin the water .love to see it go looks bad ass

Hustler
04-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Very cool Mike. you must feel like a kid on Christmas Eve :D

TRG
04-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Very cool Mike. you must feel like a kid on Christmas Eve :D
Right up until he has to pull the tape off the gunnells! lol

Cs19
04-24-2005, 09:05 PM
He run it today?

cyclone
04-24-2005, 09:16 PM
ist run will likely be saturday or sunday. got a few more odds and ends to tie up like the steering, installing the impeller/wear ring, shifter cable, place diverter cable, pop-off accessories etc. the list keeps growing the longer i stare at the boat. I took some pics and video today that I'll put up in the morning.

TRG
04-24-2005, 09:20 PM
ist run will likely be saturday or sunday. got a few more odds and ends to tie up like the steering, installing the impeller/wear ring, shifter cable, place diverter cable, pop-off accessories etc. the list keeps growing the longer i stare at the boat. I took some pics and video today that I'll put up in the morning.
....and peel some tape..... :D

steelcomp
04-24-2005, 09:21 PM
It's funny how the closer you get to the end of the project, the more there is to do!!!
Can't wait to see the results! :D

mexrunner
04-24-2005, 09:26 PM
your list is very short compared to mine and i have to get it done before memorial day gonna finally gel top half next sat im hopin. and congrats on gettin it running looks great cant wait to see it in person complete

Big Proppa
04-25-2005, 06:35 AM
Way to go cyclone - you would have loved to run it at big river this weekend, about 85 degrees chrystal clear, and the river was up at about 9:00A.M and sofa king smooth - and not a friggin boat in sight
Mexrunner -
you should have called back bro, I hurried home to help out, hopefully you got it handled, if not let me know and I'll come over tonight.

jet4fun
04-25-2005, 07:14 AM
:sleeping: whatever, weak, just another slow ass jetboat
:D

cyclone
04-25-2005, 08:40 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3919.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3921-med.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3923.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3925-med.JPG

460 jus getn it
04-25-2005, 08:48 AM
WOW, cyclone that is awesome. great looking boat :D :D :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-25-2005, 09:11 AM
I got a question and no flaming is intended here. why is it with all that polished and blingtastic glitter on your engine did you use uncoated carbon steel bolts for the blower? If nothing else painting the heads on them would clean it up....I personally ran alot of stainless on my boat but then I am not bolting into aluminum either :2purples:
I think it would really clean up the look of your engine if you hit them bolts with some rattle can paint (aluminum color)......like I said just an observation and no offense intended.
Omega

cyclone
04-25-2005, 09:26 AM
the bolts rusted when the my old boat was stored outdoors. even with a cover on it they rusted during a rainstorm. changing them out hasnt been a priority but i agree they look like crap. If i have time before FC i'll fix em up properly.

Jetdriver
04-25-2005, 09:28 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3919.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3921-med.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45IMG_3925-med.JPG
Hey I see that deck boat I want in the background! Hey Mike looks great!

Taylorman
04-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Dude that boat rocks. Have you considered ARP stainless head bolts. I have them on my engine but i don't have nearly the power you do. Not sure if that would be a consideration or not.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-25-2005, 09:42 AM
Dude that boat rocks. Have you considered ARP stainless head bolts. I have them on my engine but i don't have nearly the power you do. Not sure if that would be a consideration or not.
stainless and aluminum do not mix well. even with anti-seeze it can become nasty. don't know why just the nature of the beast.....been there done that :messedup:
Now I have been known to poke a carbon steel bolt in some cardboard and hit it with some rattle can paint. makes for a pretty clean appearance. although with the quality of hardware cyclone has he would probably just have them powdercoated or something cheap like that.....lol :idea: :supp:
Omega

Taylorman
04-25-2005, 09:46 AM
True, i knew that but forgot when i spoke.

HBjet
04-25-2005, 10:19 AM
I got a question and no flaming is intended here. why is it with all that polished and blingtastic glitter on your engine did you use uncoated carbon steel bolts for the blower? If nothing else painting the heads on them would clean it up....I personally ran alot of stainless on my boat but then I am not bolting into aluminum either :2purples:
I think it would really clean up the look of your engine if you hit them bolts with some rattle can paint (aluminum color)......like I said just an observation and no offense intended.
Omega
Omega, I would give him the most shit you can about those bolts... I do! They really look like crap, and I make a point to let Cyclone know that when ever I see him :supp: I know's he's going to fix them... I just like giving him shit about them...
Hey Cyclone, nice photos!
HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-25-2005, 11:34 AM
cyclone.......you should be ashamed to call your self the editor of ***boat with a backwards ass rigged up looking shitbox of an engine like that. Hell even my lawnmower bolts aren't rusted like that. Worst of all....you go posting pics all over the internet like showing off pics of your fat girlfriend.......sheesh what the hell is this world coming to??????
Omega

MAINEVENT
04-25-2005, 02:40 PM
I saw that thing on saturday and all i can say is WOW :D that thing is SAWEEEEET :p
If you look behing his motor to the left is my Baby :( :D

TRG
04-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Is that tape on you gunnells mike?...sure looks like its gonna be a "BIATCH" to get off! :D

Cs19
04-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Everything looks awesome Mike.
except the butterflys on the shotgun scoop. LOL I still cant believe you have that on there.Thats almost as bad as running a Mr gasket wanna be injector hat on your single carb. LOL. Just teasin man..
Looks good Mike. Keep up the hard work.
Chris

ssmike
04-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Thats almost as bad as running a Mr gasket wanna be injector hat on your single carb.
Chris
I saw that reader's ride! Dang! Hey Cyclone, do you guys pick em out of a hat?
LOL.
I enjoyed the column you wrote. You headin to the NKRA races this week? There's about a years worth of performance section feature ads to be documented...
Motor looks good.

djdtpr
04-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Mike the boat is looking sweet man you did a great job.Call me later in the week im gonna try and get to Toms this weekend if i dont end up working.

MudPumper
04-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Hey Mikey, do you have a pic of how the water lines come off the suction housing. I'd like to see how Aggressor set that whole thing up.

MudPumper
04-25-2005, 08:46 PM
cyclone.......you should be ashamed to call your self the editor of ***boat with a backwards ass rigged up looking shitbox of an engine like that. Hell even my lawnmower bolts aren't rusted like that. Worst of all....you go posting pics all over the internet like showing off pics of your fat girlfriend.......sheesh what the hell is this world coming to??????
Omega
WOW, now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are. :rollside:

Jim B.
04-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Cyclone, your boat is lookin' sweet!! Damn, you should pretty much be runnin' the show now......................not like you were already with the Roger's!! HA! HA! ........................Geez, I wonder how much dough ya spent on that new rig..............Forget I don't want to know, and you probably wouldn't tell anyway! Man you DNE boyz got waaayyy too much money!!! Must be nice! j/k
Hope to see you and your new rig this summer bro!
JiM

HBjet
04-26-2005, 08:22 AM
Cyclone, your boat is lookin' sweet!! Damn, you should pretty much be runnin' the show now......................not like you were already with the Roger's!! HA! HA! ........................Geez, I wonder how much dough ya spent on that new rig..............Forget I don't want to know, and you probably wouldn't tell anyway! Man you DNE boyz got waaayyy too much money!!! Must be nice! j/k
Hope to see you and your new rig this summer bro!
JiM
It is a nice boat, but he's not a DNE boy... He just likes to hangout with them! :cool:
HBjet

Jim B.
04-26-2005, 09:25 AM
It is a nice boat, but he's not a DNE boy... He just likes to hangout with them! :cool:
HBjet
Sorry, my bad!!!
...............................still has toooooo much money though! :D

Liberator TJ1984
04-26-2005, 10:18 AM
except the butterflys on the shotgun scoop. LOL I still cant believe you have that on there.Thats almost as bad as running a Mr gasket wanna be injector hat on your single carb. LOL. Just teasin man..
Looks good Mike. Keep up the hard work.
Chris
If the butterflys looked like this ,might not be so Bad :D
http://www.mooneyes.com/EYESjpn.jpg

HBjet
04-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Everything looks awesome Mike. Except the butterflys on the shotgun scoop. LOL I still cant believe you have that on there.Thats almost as bad as running a Mr gasket wanna be injector hat on your single carb.
Chris, don't worry about the butterfly's, pay close attention to what the back looks like. Mike is running this scoop so you recognize who is in front of you and not think it's me being his boat and pump are all blue now... :messedup:
HBjet

Taylorman
04-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Chris, don't worry about the butterfly's, pay close attention to what the back looks like. Mike is running this scoop so you recognize who is in front of you and not think it's me being his boat and pump are all blue now... :messedup:
HBjet
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm. Some smack talkin goin on.

Jetdriver
04-26-2005, 01:39 PM
HBjet
Wheres your huffer motor Randy????

Hustler
04-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Wheres your huffer motor Randy????
In my boat LOL :D :D

Jetdriver
04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
In my boat LOL :D :D
LOL! Now thats funny!

HBjet
04-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Actually my motor doesn't run right now... It should next weekend if all goes well and I have enough money...
HBjet

roostwear
04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
You're not waitin' till the last minute, are ya? :D

HBjet
04-26-2005, 03:19 PM
You're not waitin' till the last minute, are ya? :D
Oh what do you think? Of course I am... is there any other way? Last time my boat ran and touched water was the Monday after the last FBC, so the first time it touches water again will be the next FBC.... All for you Roost!
HBjet

moneysucker
04-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Looks good mike, I wish I was that close to being done. I am completely de rigged with parts in the mail and only 2 stages complete on my 3 stage zoops treatment. I Will complete the zoops tomorrow and it will be "bring your boat to work day" on thursday. I will be wiring the front 1/2 of the boat in my parking lot in HB getting ready to drop the motor back in on friday. I am trying to get it on the water on sunday at el cap. I have to get to FBC this year!!! See you there
Cy

roostwear
04-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Oh what do you think? Of course I am... is there any other way? Last time my boat ran and touched water was the Monday after the last FBC, so the first time it touches water again will be the next FBC.... All for you Roost!
HBjet
See how I strategically came up with pre-season/post-season dates? :D

MudPumper
04-26-2005, 07:43 PM
HBjet
Shit Randy, sorry to see that FC3 crept up on you so suddenly. LOL :D Gina wants to know if she's makin you sandwiches again this year. ;) :D

Cs19
04-26-2005, 09:04 PM
HBjet
HAH.. :)
No doubt Mr Gaskets gonna kick my ass, Hes got alot of motor on me, but its cool, i kinda felt bad whooping him at ming all those times. LOL.
Thank god for NOS.
J/K fellas, see you soon in the cove.
chris

bp
04-28-2005, 05:30 PM
HBjet
that's pretty good from somebody that ain't even been on a rope yet.... ;) are you still just the s&*t talkin crew boy????? or maybe gonna put your OWN deal out there :D :D :D :D
i hope they don't line up 'til they find theirselfs on the rope again... it'll be interesting to see how well the new boat does... or maybe someone would rather not see how well the new boat does?????

cyclone
04-28-2005, 09:03 PM
now bob slow down there mr. big time racer guy. Dont try to bully Randy into racing his boat at Ming because if he does then I lose my large pit crew of one. That can't happen with the may race just weeks away.