PDA

View Full Version : Smalls Ear Muffs

Chief 2 Wings
01-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey smallie I got a tip.Take those nipple clamps you got for Christmas eek! and hookem'on each strap on your thong,then hookem'to the bottom of your life vest idea and wa-la! :p No Ear Muffs. :D You can thank me for this one later. :cool:

smalls
01-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Chief 2 Wings:
Hey smallie I got a tip.Take those nipple clamps you got for Christmas eek! and hookem'on each strap on your thong,then hookem'to the bottom of your life vest idea and wa-la! :p No Ear Muffs. :D You can thank me for this one later. :cool: Thats a great Idea. My Burlap thong would be able to hold it down, thanks Chief Red Wings
[ January 23, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Chief 2 Wings
01-23-2003, 09:08 PM
Careful! eek! That burlap causes bad chaffing. burningm If you get a burning sensation just use a little babypowder. :)

smalls
01-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Chief 2 Wings:
Careful! eek! That burlap causes bad chaffing. burningm If you get a burning sensation just use a little babypowder. :) Thats why its my favorite,,,,,

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 08:30 AM
A real man has Red Wings at least once a month :mad: . Those shoulder straps probably hook on your ears and hold your head on burningm . I know that motor will SNAP your neck so your definetly better off :D .

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 09:06 AM
Is that lumpy red wings eek! Some one got your number Smalls!!!

smalls
01-24-2003, 02:06 PM
Bagpipes:
Is that lumpy red wings eek! Some one got your number Smalls!!! Chief Chicken $hit, If I was to peirce my nose, Then I could attach one there :D But then again you only seethe back of the boat, or watch from the beach anyway.

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey Smalls your boat got blocked again for second time today.Holes in dash are gone :cool:

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 03:14 PM
HEEE HAAWWWWWW Bag pipes >>>>??????????This guy bird percher from what I have read talkin you about driving your boat?? Hell i"ll drive it for ya!!!!!!!!

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 03:30 PM
Donkey The only thing your driven is little boys!!! :p

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 03:33 PM
Hey Organ tuner,player, or whatever ya do in that Wurlitzer ya call a dragboat.Those were humpy red wings. :p Smallie ya got me,I did see the back of your boat. Helping tune :confused: Where's my brother BirdPercher? I guess your all nesting together. :D YEE-HAW Y'ALL

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 03:43 PM
The answer is pierce your shank or is it to Smalls cry ? Yur always pullin on that thing everywhere I've ever seen ya! eek! I thought you were trying to shift down at Bakersfield. :D

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 03:50 PM
The bird perchers brother idea

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 03:53 PM
Someones pipes are all outa tune frown

Bird Percher
01-24-2003, 04:26 PM
Chief 2 Wings:
Hey Organ tuner,player, or whatever ya do in that Wurlitzer ya call a dragboat.Those were humpy red wings. :p Smallie ya got me,I did see the back of your boat. Helping tune :confused: Where's my brother BirdPercher? I guess your all nesting together. :D YEE-HAW Y'ALL MR.P here, how may I help you 2 wings??? smile_sp

smalls
01-24-2003, 04:48 PM
Chief 2 Wings:
The answer is pierce your shank or is it to Smalls cry ? Yur always pullin on that thing everywhere I've ever seen ya! eek! I thought you were trying to shift down at Bakersfield. :D Just re arangin. Don't be so envious. :D I will post the pick of you tunin when i get home eek!

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Smalls that baby powder is like blue cheese at the end of the day :D yuk yuk :D

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 05:11 PM
And pud pounding piper, I mean bag pipes what would ya know about powderHEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWW

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 05:15 PM
O.B back to snorting powder like a Doooonkyyyy. :cool:

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 05:20 PM
Bagpipes:
O.B back to snorting powder like a Doooonkyyyy. :cool: Just teasin ya pied piper I saw your boat up at C.F.W sure is pretty looked good also I know saw that boat at chowchilla or ming with my buddy doing the drivin duties.. But anyway I will not engage with ya on sh#t talking as I have been warned stearnly by every moderator on every board so I will play nice from now on Ya Right!!!!!HHHeeeHHHaaaWWW

Bagpipes
01-24-2003, 05:27 PM
Its all good I can take it.I'm not thin skined like others who can dish it.And not take it.Thats what I'm talking about! :cool:

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 05:33 PM
You can take it, like a man I hope Good I am sure there are plenty up in frisco willing to give it>>>> Deliverance style HEEEEEEEEE Haaaaaaaaawwwwww Ride em boy

smalls
01-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Chief 2 Wings:
Hey Organ tuner,player, or whatever ya do in that Wurlitzer ya call a dragboat.Those were humpy red wings. :p Smallie ya got me,I did see the back of your boat. Helping tune :confused: Where's my brother BirdPercher? I guess your all nesting together. :D YEE-HAW Y'ALL You must be in this pic then eek!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cole_drink.JPG

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Looks like a bunch of flaming homos to me !!! Sorry small lifeline call it like I see it what are those guys lookin at the guy pretending to tune the carbs, Uhhhhh I beg to differ where is the pole oh I see they are leaning on the brass rail HHEEEEEEE HHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 06:21 PM
smalls:
Chief 2 Wings:
Hey Organ tuner,player, or whatever ya do in that Wurlitzer ya call a dragboat.Those were humpy red wings. :p Smallie ya got me,I did see the back of your boat. Helping tune :confused: Where's my brother BirdPercher? I guess your all nesting together. :D YEE-HAW Y'ALL You must be in this pic then eek!
And what are you pullin out of your mouth???Maybe a pube???

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 07:30 PM
Hey Smallie, Very sorry to inform you I'm not in this pic! :confused: That looks to be CFW? boxed I last seen the back @ Ming. :D Maybe I was just singing a tune! :p :p

McGruff the Crimedog
01-24-2003, 07:39 PM
the crimedog is on the case and i have narrowed down to just a few buttholes ob eddie could be. his cover is about to go bye bye heeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwww wink
wooooooooooooooooooofffff

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 07:44 PM
Only Boys Eddie is willing! eek!

Sangster
01-24-2003, 07:47 PM
Looks like there's a "New Sheriff" in town.... :D :D

Chief 2 Wings
01-24-2003, 07:49 PM
O.B. will sheriff your willing! :D

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 08:13 PM
Damn I am finally laughing at my own posts BRASS RAIL Thats FUNNY After lookin at the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bunch of queers standing around lookin at the homo posing the biggest queer drivin the boat ,,, moderator this is some funny stuff!!! Sorry for my sick sense of HUMOR!!!!

CFW_King
01-24-2003, 08:18 PM
I like who's Smalls is paired up against. haha Son!, is that the best you can do. Picking your nose and then picking on the pontoon! You da man fo sho.
Bow down to the KING boy! Your days are just about up.
[ January 24, 2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: CFW_King ]

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 08:24 PM
CFW_King:
I like who's Smalls is paired up against. haha Son!, is that the best you can do. Picking your nose and then picking on the pontoon! You da man fo sho.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cole_drink.JPG I think he was pullin the pubes out of the mustache or TEETH!!!

CFW_King
01-24-2003, 08:42 PM
O.B eddie:
CFW_King:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cole_drink.JPG I think he was pullin the pubes out of the mustache or TEETH!!! Or he could be lickin guru's shit off his fingers.
Hey smalls, does guru's ass taste like chicken???

McGruff the Crimedog
01-24-2003, 08:46 PM
is the cfw king saying that smalls just licked his hand after he pulled it out of gurus ass?
i thought i was bad for licking my nuts. this guy is nasty

Jetboatguru
01-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Some pretty interesting stuff here. I think I see things a little more clearly. devil

O.B eddie
01-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Jetboatguru:
Some pretty interesting stuff here. I think I see things a little more clearly. devil GOOD THAN YOU SEE THE LOLLYPOP IN YOUR MOUTH has something hangin!! Is that clear enough groupie man magnet ha ha GOTCH YA HA HA HA HEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWW POST no MORE you boat ***** !!!!!

McGruff the Crimedog
01-25-2003, 12:03 AM
ladies and gentlemen:
i give you ob eddie
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/46636985LUdiMc_ph.JPG
take it to the bank
wooooooooofff
Mcgruff
[ January 25, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: McGruff the Crimedog ]

Sangster
01-25-2003, 06:54 AM
Yup...It's a Smalls' world....Woooofff....

smalls
01-25-2003, 10:01 AM
I SEE, OB EDDIE HAS YOU YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD!
Hey Crime Dung, You don't need to send me PMs accusing me of being OB Eddie. Lets see your so called proof. Super Sleuth pig_flyi
[ January 25, 2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Chief 2 Wings
01-25-2003, 01:28 PM
The Proofs in the pic! :DWhat's that guy behind you trying to clamp-on your transom :confused: An OUTBOARD! eek! YOUR BUSTED O.B.

O.B eddie
01-25-2003, 04:46 PM
You people are morons to small uh lifeline , me c'mon that poor little fat boy cant sling it like me!!!!!

O.B eddie
01-25-2003, 04:48 PM
smalls:
Chief 2 Wings:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cole_drink.JPG idea

O.B eddie
01-25-2003, 04:48 PM
O.B eddie:
Damn I am finally laughing at my own posts BRASS RAIL Thats FUNNY After lookin at the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bunch of queers standing around lookin at the homo posing the biggest queer drivin the boat ,,, moderator this is some funny stuff!!! Sorry for my sick sense of HUMOR!!!! I am still laughing!

McGruff the Crimedog
01-25-2003, 05:51 PM
smalls called and admitted to the crime dog that he was ob eddie.
notice how his tune has changed from slamming everyone to pleading his case.
heard he had an interesting phone conversation with one of his buddies.
started off with "dude. you threw me under the bus"

smalls
01-26-2003, 09:11 AM
McGruff the Crimedog:
smalls called and admitted to the crime dog that he was ob eddie.
notice how his tune has changed from slamming everyone to pleading his case.
heard he had an interesting phone conversation with one of his buddies.
started off with "dude. you threw me under the bus" McGruff, Don't give up your so called day job, LOL

McGruff the Crimedog
01-26-2003, 11:22 AM
no problem ob eddie
i will keep my day job and you keep postin as ob eddie
seems like you and eddie have lost your head of steam since you have been outted
how did the bus feel :D
lmao

O.B eddie
01-26-2003, 11:33 AM
Well crime dog you must be flea bitten with foolishness.. Where in the hell is placervile any way. Do you know any thing about the cheesecake factory in the marina maybe The good old red(closed down) onion in redondo The lighthouse on pier ave among all the other hangouts down here in so. cal????How about manhatten brewery which a good friend of mine owns?? Unless placerville is near so cal guess again. Clue I graduated from Mira costa high school attended El Camino juniour college in gardena off from manhatten bch blvd. and crenshaw. Than transferred to U.S.C SO TRY AGAIN IF YOU WANT ADDRESES I WILL PROVIDE!!!!

superdave013
01-26-2003, 11:49 AM
O.B eddie:
Well crime dog you must be flea bitten with foolishness.. Where in the hell is placervile any way. Do you know any thing about the cheesecake factory in the marina maybe The good old red(closed down) onion in redondo The lighthouse on pier ave among all the other hangouts down here in so. cal????How about manhatten brewery which a good friend of mine owns?? Unless placerville is near so cal guess again. Clue I graduated from Mira costa high school attended El Camino juniour college in gardena off from manhatten bch blvd. and crenshaw. Than transferred to U.S.C SO TRY AGAIN IF YOU WANT ADDRESES I WILL PROVIDE!!!! IT'S SPELLED MANHATTAN!!! It seems that a local like you could at least get that right. haha Hey, do you like what they did to Shellbacks??
[ January 26, 2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

Sangster
01-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Alright..Time to take this to the Bench Race Place
:mad: argue :o argue :mad:

McGruff the Crimedog
01-26-2003, 02:05 PM
wooof,
today will be a big day for smalls/ob eddie to have someone else posting for him while he plays with same people that threw him under the bus
this wont be fooling the crime dog
usc sure failed when it came to education.
it all tastes like chicken

Sangster
01-26-2003, 07:50 PM
OB Dun got WOOFFFED.... :cool:

smalls
01-26-2003, 08:35 PM
Hey McGuru The crime dog, You can't finger me with your antics! eek! Nice try and Good luck! :D
[ January 26, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

O.B eddie
01-26-2003, 09:31 PM
smalls:
Hey McGuru The crime dog, You can't finger me with your antics! eek! Nice try and Good luck! :D You are gay shorty Damn try again.. Smally lose the ass so that boat can carry the bow!!!!!!! BOW WOW WOW HEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWWWWWWW GET EM COWBOY

McGruff the Crimedog
01-26-2003, 10:53 PM
more schizophrenia from the ob smally

Bagpipes
01-27-2003, 11:19 AM
McGue are you going to name the new one SCOOBY SNACK or SCOOBY SNACK DOWN????? :D smile_sp smile_sp :D

O.B eddie
01-27-2003, 03:39 PM
OH no dont tell me the #1 GURUPIE BAG PIPES is naming his new boat. Maybe it is smackdown HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Didnt guru used to pilot that boat????

HM
01-27-2003, 04:11 PM
http://community.beautynet.de/images/koop/Produktbilder/155.009gr.jpg
There is something awfully smelly here!
I think Toxic Shock is starting to set in!

Sangster
01-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Everbody check there email..kinda like an Easter egg hunt..if you got it, answer back...Anonymity at it's best.. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp
an·o·nym·i·ty n. pl., an·o·nym·i·ties. 1. The quality or state of being unknown or unacknowledged. 2. One that is unknown or unacknowledged

O.B eddie
01-27-2003, 04:19 PM
HolyMoly:
http://community.beautynet.de/images/koop/Produktbilder/155.009gr.jpg
There is something awfully smelly here!
I think Toxic Shock is starting to set in! Its probably the raw fuel pouring out of the exhaust in your 100 + blown small block long deck!!! So have you ever weighed that hull of yours I have a buddy that works at the truck scales in corona they should be able to accomidate you!! HEEEEE HHAAAAWWWW

HM
01-27-2003, 05:22 PM
Its probably the raw fuel pouring out of the exhaust in your 100 + blown small block long deck!!! So have you ever weighed that hull of yours I have a buddy that works at the truck scales in corona they should be able to accomidate you!! HEEEEE HHAAAAWWWW LOL! You are so bright these days! Heavy Mandella......shit, your a regular Einstein. But I thought we already covered the part of it being a heavy roundy round? Looks like the attention span is slipping.
The raw fuel out the exhaust is for effect! I have an igniter at the tips so that it looks even faster! Shit....shiny steering wheel and flames out the pipes....I must be hitting atleast 40 MPH!!!
By the way eddie....are we ever gonna see your sail boat or your mug? I think it is quite humorous that you demand all this proof while cloking yourself in anonymonity. (or is that choking youself?)
Like I said before, you want proof?
You can't handle the proof! LOL

Her454
01-27-2003, 05:29 PM
McGruff the Crimedog:
today will be a big day for smalls/ob eddie to have someone else posting for him while he plays with same people that threw him under the bus
Silly dog, and you think your under cover too? You better hope you've had your shots because I hear the dog catcher comming now...

smalls
01-27-2003, 09:07 PM
Her454:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by McGruff the Crimedog:

Silly dog, and you think your under cover too? You better hope you've had your shots because I hear the dog catcher comming now... [/QUOT HMMMMMMMMM, Imagin that. HEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW
[ January 27, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

smalls
01-27-2003, 09:10 PM
McGruff the Crimedog:
wooof,
this wont be fooling the crime dog
usc sure failed when it came to education.
it all tastes like chicken OK Team Percher! NYD CFW :D

Sangster
01-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Now were pickin' teams...What's next..... :confused:

smalls
01-28-2003, 01:01 PM
HEEE HAWWWW! The teams have just increased. Double back little doggy and help your puppy??? eek! HEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWW
[ January 28, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

smalls
01-28-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey Baggs, Hows me new paint comin? Motor should be ready Friday :D

McGruff the Crimedog
01-28-2003, 02:14 PM
smalls:
HEEE HAWWWW! The teams have just increased. Double back little doggy and help your puppy??? eek! HEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWW hey ob eddie, you just posted as smalls.
now you are getting careless

Bagpipes
01-28-2003, 03:00 PM
Smalls it's looking good.We sure about the colors.It be like an old ***** with a new dress wink

smalls
01-28-2003, 04:01 PM
McGruff the Crimedog:
smalls:
HEEE HAWWWW! The teams have just increased. Double back little doggy and help your puppy??? eek! HEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWW hey ob eddie, you just posted as smalls.
now you are getting careless Oh McGU your to good! pig_flyi

smalls
01-28-2003, 04:04 PM
Bagpipes:
Smalls it's looking good.We sure about the colors.It be like an old ***** with a new dress wink Is it the Blue,Purple or Yellow you don't like? I think it's gonna look trick! How about some silver in ther too? :D

FLYTE RISK
01-28-2003, 04:41 PM
smalls:
Bagpipes:
Smalls it's looking good.We sure about the colors.It be like an old ***** with a new dress wink Is it the Blue,Purple or Yellow you don't like? I think it's gonna look trick! How about some silver in ther too? :D What smallZZ you painting the boat?? No more ZZ??

Sangster
01-28-2003, 05:24 PM
O.B. Smalls..I mean Oh Boy Smalls, New Rossi' paint job...Fresh engine too.....Should be Kick Ass..HeeeHaawwaa....

smalls
01-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Sangster:
O.B. Smalls..I mean Oh Boy Smalls, New Rossi' paint job...Fresh engine too.....Should be Kick Ass..HeeeHaawwaa.... Just tryin to keep up with the Sangsters :D

Sangster
01-28-2003, 09:11 PM
smalls:
Sangster:
O.B. Smalls..I mean Oh Boy Smalls, New Rossi' paint job...Fresh engine too.....Should be Kick Ass..HeeeHaawwaa.... Just tryin to keep up with the Sangsters :D Smalls..Are you repainting the whole boat or jest changing the graphix...Baggs does nice work..Be sure and post some pics of that Bad Boy a.s.a.p. :D ....I think you jest got tired of people thinkin' it was Flyte's boat...They did look alot alike....... :cool:
[ January 28, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

smalls
01-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Sangster:
smalls:
Sangster:
O.B. Smalls..I mean Oh Boy Smalls, New Rossi' paint job...Fresh engine too.....Should be Kick Ass..HeeeHaawwaa.... Just tryin to keep up with the Sangsters :D Smalls..Are you repainting the whole boat or jest changing the graphix...Baggs does nice work..Be sure and post some pics of that Bad Boy a.s.a.p. :D ....I think you jest got tired of people thinkin' it was Flyte's boat...They did look alot alike....... :cool: They may have looked alike but they sure don't run alike. eek!

Sangster
01-28-2003, 09:45 PM
So....Is that why you pumped up the motor... :D

smalls
01-28-2003, 09:49 PM
Sangster:
So....Is that why you pumped up the motor... :D Ouch! LOL, YUP
Actualy I am gunnin for the Orange jet hyd. smile_sp
[ January 28, 2003, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Sangster
01-28-2003, 09:55 PM
Well one thing for sure, you won't have to bring out the big guns...Well maybe after we put the Squeeze to it...... :D

Chief 2 Wings
01-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Maybe you shoulda had Bags Put a capsule in their so you would'nt have to wear those ear muffs any more :D :D :D

smalls
01-29-2003, 12:25 PM
Chief 2 Wings:
Maybe you shoulda had Bags Put a capsule in their so you would'nt have to wear those ear muffs any more :D :D :D I still could? Do you have a blown alky motor to run in it :D

Bagpipes
01-29-2003, 01:32 PM
The stuff there doing to the motor is'nt going to happen over night.Should we beef up the stringers for all that power?It's not going to make it in the both tonight.Smalls call me. :cool:

jetboatgirly
01-29-2003, 02:04 PM
well i might be new to these forums, but i can tell by reading, you all are pretty cool guys and girls... :p wink

smalls
01-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Baggs, I think the yellow is nice and bright and I think the burple looks killer. I will call ya.
[ January 29, 2003, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

BigBoyToys
01-29-2003, 04:17 PM
jetboatgirly:
well i might be new to these forums, but i can tell by reading, you all are pretty cool guys and girls... :p wink Oh man...did she just say "Jet Boats Rock" in her signature line.....in this forum? eek! Uh oh....it's on. eek! :D

Sangster
01-29-2003, 04:34 PM
jetboatgirly:
well i might be new to these forums, but i can tell by reading, you all are pretty cool guys and girls... :p wink Oh Shit..... smile_sp

BigBoyToys
01-29-2003, 04:36 PM
Sangster:
jetboatgirly:
well i might be new to these forums, but i can tell by reading, you all are pretty cool guys and girls... :p wink Oh Shit..... smile_sp EXACTLY my thoughts! eek! LOL

Bagpipes
01-29-2003, 04:46 PM
Smalls did you like butter cup yellow or crome yellow?

Hud
01-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Smalls, yellow toner!! wow, gold pearl over that! idea jawdrop

Hud
01-29-2003, 05:05 PM
Jet boats rock, sounds ever so good to me :D idea

Bagpipes
01-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Hud nows what rocks!!!There is going to be yellow boats every were. eek!

Sangster
01-29-2003, 05:12 PM
Yellow Jetboats Rock.......

BigBoyToys
01-29-2003, 05:16 PM
Do I dare say, "All Jet Boats Rock"?

Sangster
01-29-2003, 05:19 PM
Sangster:
Yellow Jetboats Rock....... Sorry, I was haven' a "Brain Cramp"...

Bagpipes
01-29-2003, 05:29 PM
Sangster you mean a BRIAN CRAMP. :D smile_sp smile_sp :D

Sangster
01-29-2003, 05:36 PM
Bagpipes:
Sangster you mean a BRIAN CRAMP. :D smile_sp smile_sp :D Probally so....You guys going to PCR for Memorial :cool: Day Weekend again this year, We're thinkin' about it.....

Hud
01-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Smalls, I was in Williams today and saw this Cole T deck without the motor in it. I stopped and talked to the guy for 10 or 15 mins. The boat was bright, I mean bright yellow and it was lookin good. He told me they used yellow toner with gold pearl over the top of that. Wow, then he had about 10 different shades of purple's along with some candy tangerine. He said they had used a pearl white basd to start out with. This thing was unreal. That yellow toner with the gold pearl is the way to go for sure!! :D smile_sp

smalls
01-29-2003, 06:22 PM
Hud:
Smalls, I was in Williams today and saw this Cole T deck without the motor in it. I stopped and talked to the guy for 10 or 15 mins. The boat was bright, I mean bright yellow and it was lookin good. He told me they used yellow toner with gold pearl over the top of that. Wow, then he had about 10 different shades of purple's along with some candy tangerine. He said they had used a pearl white basd to start out with. This thing was unreal. That yellow toner with the gold pearl is the way to go for sure!! :D smile_sp I think some pearl in the burple would also look trick? :D

Hud
01-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Smalls, there you go just a taste of silver pearl! idea

Sangster
01-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Bagpipes:
Sangster you mean a BRIAN CRAMP. :D smile_sp smile_sp :D Brian Cramp....You mean I get to "Pickney" the color.....

Her454
01-29-2003, 06:43 PM
BigBoyToys:
Do I dare say, "All Jet Boats Rock"? Dare to be different........I got yer back.... wink

Monkey Bung
01-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Bagpipes:
Smalls did you like butter cup yellow or crome yellow? I'm kinda partial to Monkey Bung brown myself.....especially when its bright red on the rear! eek! :D

Her454
01-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Monkey Bung:
I'm kinda partial to Monkey Bung brown myself.....especially when its bright red on the rear! eek! :D jawdrop where ya been stranger?

smalls
01-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Monkey Bung:
Bagpipes:
Smalls did you like butter cup yellow or crome yellow? I'm kinda partial to Monkey Bung brown myself.....especially when its bright red on the rear! eek! :D The great bung is alive, Whats up amigo?

TR4
01-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Bagpipes:
Smalls did you like butter cup yellow or crome yellow? EZ now Bags,if you don't drive the shit,you can't talk the shit.
[ January 29, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: TR4 ]

SUI-CY-COLE
01-29-2003, 09:44 PM
theres the old' monkey..where ya been???????????

Mandelon
01-29-2003, 10:52 PM
Monkey Bung....your posts used to crack me up? Where did you go??
Blown472 Posted this last week......now it seems
like a premenition..... :D :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/p-bab8.JPG

BigBoyToys
01-30-2003, 03:22 AM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
Do I dare say, "All Jet Boats Rock"? Dare to be different........I got yer back.... wink Well, since I do have a "few" Jets,(some of which are for sale), and am inching ever so closely at getting a flattie again, I'll just say that "All Hot Boats Rock" :D
No worries to the Jet crowd, we will ALWAYS have at least 1 jet boat in the stable wink :D

Her454
01-30-2003, 07:24 AM
BigBoyToys:
and am inching ever so closely at getting a flattie again,
Ditto. :D

Sangster
01-30-2003, 08:49 AM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
and am inching ever so closely at getting a flattie again,
Ditto. :D Are we heading to the Dark side also.... :D
[ January 30, 2003, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
01-30-2003, 11:04 AM
Sangster:
Are we heading to the Dark side also.... :D :confused: I thought I was already on the Dark side? I've been looking for awhile now...missed out on a great deal with a Dimarco awhile back and I've been putting it on hold till I go back to work but when the time is right, the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Hopefully this summer...

Oldsquirt
01-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Her454:
....the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Giving her a boat with no motor? I guess that's one way to keep her out of trouble on the water :D

Sangster
01-30-2003, 11:20 AM
Her454:
Sangster:
Are we heading to the Dark side also.... :D :confused: I thought I was already on the Dark side? I've been looking for awhile now...missed out on a great deal with a Dimarco awhile back and I've been putting it on hold till I go back to work but when the time is right, the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Hopefully this summer... Hydro or Flat...

Her454
01-30-2003, 11:24 AM
OLDSQUIRT:
Her454:
....the motor in the jet is going in a flat and the jet goes to my daughter. Giving her a boat with no motor? I guess that's one way to keep her out of trouble on the water :D LMAO! Nope, have a motor for it thats more suited to her. And no Hydro's for me Webster.

Bagpipes
01-30-2003, 11:36 AM
Nothing dark about the Vdrive.It will be all clear to BBT after he drives that new hot rod.In the 17 years that I have owned and driven flats It still gives me an adrenalin rush!!!!So BBT good luck. :cool:

Monkey Bung
01-30-2003, 04:46 PM
Mandelon:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/p-bab8.JPG sangster i need this as my avtar. :D

BigBoyToys
01-30-2003, 04:57 PM
Bagpipes:
Nothing dark about the Vdrive.It will be all clear to BBT after he drives that new hot rod.In the 17 years that I have owned and driven flats It still gives me an adrenalin rush!!!!So BBT good luck. :cool: I've owned my share of flats in the past... I know ALL about the adrenaline rush. My favorite boat EVER was a flat (and I've had lotsa different boats :rolleyes: )

Sangster
01-30-2003, 09:43 PM
Monkey Bung:
Mandelon:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/p-bab8.JPG sangster i need this as my avtar. :D Bung. idea .Get a hold of K-Flat..He'll Hook you up...Hey K-FLAT Bung Needs your ASSISTANCE with his avatar..ASAP :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: