PDA

View Full Version : Anyone goin' to Taladega race next weekend

Tn_River_Ratt
04-24-2005, 06:46 AM
I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Nascar race? We will be leavin on Thursday. I got 4 cases of beer, 2 half gallon Crown, 2 half gallon Grey Goose...........don't know what wifey will drink.
Let me know if anyone will be there........we are always looking for new friends. :skull:

franky
04-24-2005, 08:40 AM
don't forget the sheet of blotter, salt shaker of blow and a can of ether....
Went to Taladega in 1981, set up scafold right at turn 2 in the infield, what a party. It's like a 34 degree track and pretty wild watching the tops of the cars go by THREE WIDE. Look for the school bus painted with the Budweiser....oh never mind.

JustMVG
04-24-2005, 10:16 AM
I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Nascar race? We will be leavin on Thursday. I got 4 cases of beer, 2 half gallon Crown, 2 half gallon Grey Goose...........don't know what wifey will drink.
Let me know if anyone will be there........we are always looking for new friends. :skull:
Hey if the invite is till there for next year we'll be there, taking some time off and doing some travelin.... MikeVG

sorry dog
04-24-2005, 10:30 AM
don't forget the sheet of blotter, salt shaker of blow and a can of ether....
Went to Taladega in 1981, set up scafold right at turn 2 in the infield, what a party. It's like a 34 degree track and pretty wild watching the tops of the cars go by THREE WIDE. Look for the school bus painted with the Budweiser....oh never mind.
ahh, the good ole daze.
It ain't like that anymore. No more waking up at 5 for the infield line...you gotta have pass now and I hear the wait is pretty damn long. That keeps the infield craziness in check.
A good friend of mine has a lake house down the street so I'm a regular but this year I have an exam the next day, so probably not this year :frown:
...But I might go to the lake one day.
There's always the Diehard or whatever they call it later on ...

NashvilleBound
04-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Not this year. But I can always get anyone tickets if your interested.... lots of notice needed. Just gave my Bristol tickets away too.

sorry dog
04-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey you Tennessee guys,
Yall gonna go to the Jasper OB races?
It's usually in the fall but they added a spring race this year.
To me the race site is only fun for half a day, but usually a bunch of guys run the river with some cool boats.
Only problem is it's on May 27-29
:messedup: