PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Hot Boats and Babes event

edshred
04-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Hello Boaters,
We have sorted though the pictures of the event and we will be categorizing them this week. We are in the process of burning images to cd's. All of the images that we have taken are large and are going to take up alot of space.
What we are going to do is burn the images to Cd's and mail them to the boat owners. This will allow you to have high quality images as opposed to posted images.
Some of these images are going to be used for the Texas Hot Boats calendar. We will be contacting you with your birth month so that we will try to get your boat on your month. Cookieman and Borderline Crazy get priority and we will go from there.
We have an on-slot of superior images that we will be using for the Hot Boats DVD. If you have images that you feel are magazine quality feel free to send them to McQueeney Bikini Co. and we will add them to the DVD. We will be showcasing Hot Boats the event and the people that make up the event so keep this theme in mind.
Texas Hot Boaters have the equipment and I have the ladies that match the equipment. We will also be bringing a few ladies to Lake Medina and meeting in the middle. So if you missed out on Canyon you should consider being at this event.
Thank you for a wonderful time.
Renee Schulz
McQueeney Bikini Co.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-25-2005, 03:18 AM
Ed/Renee,
I dropped you a CD in the mail with around 300 photos on Saturday.......so be looking for it sometime early this week. Hope you guys can make use of some of them.
Omega

Liberator TJ1984
04-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Ed / Renee
I too have about 200 pics on CD and will also send you a copy....
Thanks once again for a great time :)

olbiezer
04-25-2005, 05:32 PM
where was this event anyway? how far is it from jackson ms? lol may have to make the drive next year. great pics thanks

Taylorman
04-25-2005, 07:32 PM
Near San Antonio. About 10 hrs from Jackson.