PDA

View Full Version : SANDBAR MIKE.....

79 HUSTLER
03-26-2003, 07:58 AM
Were are some updated pics... I'm sure you have been there to take some more!!!!!79HUSTLER

Reaper1
03-26-2003, 08:25 AM
Mike, I'm going to be up in Ontario today doing a job at Waxie. I might try and sneak away to say Hi to Dano and check out your mochine. If your in the area call me 949-322-6444

Havasu Luvr
03-26-2003, 08:41 AM
Yeah Mike, Where's the pics??? I know, you're working on them...That 540 should be shining in the baby by now. Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......Pics Pics Pics......
[ March 26, 2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Luvr ]

Sandbar Mike
03-26-2003, 10:15 AM
I'm heading down tommorrow for more pics, I'll post them Friday, The boat ran real good last night (in my dream) :D Dano & I were laughing about it. I told him that was a good sign, usually in your dreams something bad happens. They gave me a completion date of next Friday April 4th, so looks like we'll be at Elsinore that weekend. :D

Reaper1
03-26-2003, 01:56 PM
Just got back from Force. Mike's boat looks frickin sweet!!! The metal flake came out awesome. I think people will be in a trance when they watch the sun bounce off that sucker. Way to go brother, I'm happy for you. It's also cool that Dano is just as stoked as you to get the boat done. I'm not too sure about the "Hot Pink" carpet though. :D wink :p

Sandbar Mike
03-27-2003, 06:58 AM
Reaper1:
Just got back from Force. Mike's boat looks frickin sweet!!! The metal flake came out awesome. I think people will be in a trance when they watch the sun bounce off that sucker. Way to go brother, I'm happy for you. It's also cool that Dano is just as stoked as you to get the boat done. I'm not too sure about the "Hot Pink" carpet though. :D wink :p Holly Sh#t,
I told Dano Dark Blue carpet,hot pink carpet. DOG :D
[ March 27, 2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]