PDA

View Full Version : Red Room This Weekend???

NOTALENT
04-25-2005, 08:24 AM
Do we have a ***boat hook up PhatMatt?? :D or is everyone gonna be partying at Nautical Inn???? Im headed out Wednesday night...Half way there!

carbonmarine
04-25-2005, 08:30 AM
I'll be there at the Nautical Wed nite... LETS DRINK !
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Thrus Redroom sounds good .... ???

NOTALENT
04-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Sounds like a plan!...Wednesday not sure what time we will arrive there. I elected to hitch a ride with the parents in the Motorhome to save on gas money..haha..but maybe..thursday for sure!

24RODjr
04-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Syke-o and I will be there Sat Night :D Bring on the beverages!

Phat Matt
04-25-2005, 09:01 AM
If peeps want me to set something up for this weekend I'll give him a call. I am going to try to set something up different than a list though. It gets to hard with everyone's screen name and real name and all the late entries. Let me see what I can come up with.
Matt

NOTALENT
04-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Sounds good matt...if u need anything let me know! I here ya about the list I do that for clubs..and stuff always changes!

FRENCHIE
04-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Redroom ....but Of Course!!!!! ;)

barbigrl
04-25-2005, 10:46 AM
If peeps want me to set something up for this weekend I'll give him a call. I am going to try to set something up different than a list though. It gets to hard with everyone's screen name and real name and all the late entries. Let me see what I can come up with.
Matt
Keep us posted!!

PlyaPlya22
04-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Redroom ....but Of Course!!!!! ;)
Runnin Hard like a MoFo!!

NOTALENT
04-25-2005, 10:56 AM
we wouldnt have it any other way!!! :crossx:

FRENCHIE
04-25-2005, 10:57 AM
I gots a suprise for you dog!!!!! you betta be ready !!!!
:idea: ;) :hammer2: :p

PlyaPlya22
04-25-2005, 11:04 AM
I gots a suprise for you dog!!!!! you betta be ready !!!!
:idea: ;) :hammer2: :p
I am more than ready....Come wit it!!!! :D

PlyaPlya22
04-25-2005, 11:06 AM
we wouldnt have it any other way!!! :crossx:
FO SHO!! 'AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BEAUMONT PARY!!" "CUZ A BEAUMONT PARTY DON'T STOP!" :crossx:

FRENCHIE
04-25-2005, 11:07 AM
FO SHO!! 'AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BEAUMONT PARY!!" "CUZ A BEAUMONT PARTY DON'T STOP!" :crossx:
oh you gonna luv this one!!!
:idea: ask SYA...he loves my suprises!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

GHTRIM
04-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Looks like we will have to pass on the RR :hammerhea . We will have kids and no babysitter :cry: :cry: . Drinks at our place for those with kids...

That Guy
04-25-2005, 01:28 PM
RR....oh, all right :D

INSman
04-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Looks like we will have to pass on the RR :hammerhea . We will have kids and no babysitter :cry: :cry: . Drinks at our place for those with kids...
We have our kids too !! Can't someone open up a KidsQuest in Havasu by this Friday please ??!!?? :notam: :idea:

unleashed
04-25-2005, 02:13 PM
I'll see you guys this weekend. I'll try the redroom each night as well as a little of D-row and some poker run party...lastly Kokomos. Basically my usual rounds in havasu...Gonna be a party!!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

GHTRIM
04-25-2005, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=INSman]We have our kids too !! Can't someone open up a KidsQuest in Havasu by this Friday please ??!!?? :notam: :idea:[/QUOTE
Kids are usually beat after a full day of hanging at the lake but if ya'll want to stop by for a few drinks Sat night PM me.. :smile:

essexjet
04-25-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm down for anything. Have Drink, Will Party!

INSman
04-25-2005, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=INSman]We have our kids too !! Can't someone open up a KidsQuest in Havasu by this Friday please ??!!?? :notam: :idea:[/QUOTE
Kids are usually beat after a full day of hanging at the lake but if ya'll want to stop by for a few drinks Sat night PM me.. :smile:
Why don't you join our "Poker Run Spectator Floatilla" at about 9:15 a.m. on Saturday morning, somewhere near the CA side by Black Meadows to hang out and watch the Big Boys flyin' up river to card stop #1, and then we can plan for the evening festivities !! :idea: We will be on Family Radio Station 7-21 I believe and some may be planning an early breakfast run to Havasu Springs, arriving at 8:00 a.m. (opening time), then working our way back.
Blane

FRENCHIE
04-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Why don't you join our "Poker Run Spectator Floatilla" at about 9:15 a.m. on Saturday morning, somewhere near the CA side by Black Meadows to hang out and watch the Big Boys flyin' up river to card stop #1, and then we can plan for the evening festivities !! :idea: We will be on Family Radio Station 7-21 I believe and some may be planning an early breakfast run to Havasu Springs, arriving at 8:00 a.m. (opening time), then working our way back.
Blane
???? HES ALREADY ON THE LIST!!!??
:rolleyes: :confused: :p

Eliminator 4 Life
04-25-2005, 05:11 PM
I am more than ready....Come wit it!!!! :D
$hit you better be around next weekend when Im out or else :crossx:

INSman
04-25-2005, 05:56 PM
???? HES ALREADY ON THE LIST!!!??
:rolleyes: :confused: :p
Ahhhhh !!! I no go back to checkie the list :eat: :hammerhea

NOTALENT
04-26-2005, 05:13 AM
$hit you better be around next weekend when Im out or else :crossx:
wow..ur actually going to show up???!!! :D

FRENCHIE
04-26-2005, 05:36 AM
3 MO DAYS!!! :cool:

NOTALENT
04-26-2005, 05:40 AM
3 MO DAYS!!! :cool:
aint it the truth!! first time wakeboarding since last season!!! :D

FRENCHIE
04-26-2005, 05:47 AM
aint it the truth!! first time wakeboarding since last season!!! :D
Betta have a heater on that boat!!!??
:jawdrop: ish was cold two weeks ago when it was 97 degres out there!!?? :confused: :D

NOTALENT
04-26-2005, 05:50 AM
Betta have a heater on that boat!!!??
:jawdrop: ish was cold two weeks ago when it was 97 degres out there!!?? :confused: :D
I aint scurred of no cold water..haha..last time we were out I was in it. surfing right now..in board shorts..thats COLD!!! :D Painfully Cold. although its been blown out latley..

Eliminator 4 Life
04-26-2005, 06:24 AM
wow..ur actually going to show up???!!! :D
Yea next weekend ha ha :D

NOTALENT
04-26-2005, 06:28 AM
Yea next weekend ha ha :D
Wow...Im speachless!! I may just have to make a run that weekend.. :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-26-2005, 06:47 AM
Wow...Im speachless!! I may just have to make a run that weekend.. :rolleyes:
Do it to it anybody who is everybody will be there :D

NOTALENT
04-26-2005, 06:50 AM
Do it to it anybody who is everybody will be there :D
I think I will..just bring Leia..and leave all the other dudes at home!! haha.. :D

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 08:58 AM
You know all you guys need to do is start a list yourself about going to the Red Room and go. You don't need Matt to get you in for free...although it is nice and all. I think we should just let Matt volunteer himself for the free nights. Not preching or anything like that just that it is only $10. to get in. The main thing is to just get everybody to hook up at the Red Room, right?
Is it just me again or does what I am saying making sense? lol
good point!
1. Notalent

PlyaPlya22
04-26-2005, 08:59 AM
You know all you guys need to do is start a list yourself about going to the Red Room and go. You don't need Matt to get you in for free...although it is nice and all. I think we should just let Matt volunteer himself for the free nights. Not preching or anything like that just that it is only $10. to get in. The main thing is to just get everybody to hook up at the Red Room, right?
I agree with ya there Tom!!

NOTALENT
04-26-2005, 09:03 AM
I concur. Notice the smile on the question..joking..10 bucks is nothing I dont mind paying..I just want to have a good drunken time! :D

Phat Matt
04-26-2005, 09:18 AM
Thanks Tom!
I will keep everyone posted on what I am going to do for the Red Room once I get word from the owner.