PDA

View Full Version : Somthing to think about

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 08:33 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2679142gps-med.jpg

HP350SC
04-25-2005, 08:36 AM
Damn! That mofo rocks :D Make sure it stays together for Shasta, could be a big upset ;)

HP350SC
04-25-2005, 08:38 AM
BTW- Have fun at Big Block Spanked-it Party.

Kilrtoy
04-25-2005, 08:50 AM
You are nuts.......
BE CAREFUL

Boatmaster
04-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Did you see Don on Sunday? Can't wait to see that thing run in Speed Alley friday.

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 09:05 AM
I just got off the phone with him.. I was down in parker.. He's on the lake.. I'll see you guys fri morning :D
I probably wont be running on SA.. its to flat..

OutCole'd
04-25-2005, 09:17 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Holy sheit!!!!!
Be careful....

Three Days Only
04-25-2005, 09:35 AM
142 on a handheld GPS. I wonder how fast you were really going considering the lag time on those!!!
Scarey Shiat!! Be safe Focker!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-25-2005, 09:53 AM
wow Mark. You better be careful. we need you around. stay safe sweetie. :wink:

Jetdriver
04-25-2005, 10:03 AM
So get it set up that you run the traps in two directions and keep that speed and you will have your name in the Guiness Book buddy!!!!!:D
P.S. I no longer want to ride in your boat!!!:D

MONEYFURNOTHIN
04-25-2005, 10:17 AM
What kind of boat is that power in? Would love to see it run sometime, from my boat or the shore. Would probly leave need some wipes handy to ride in that mofo

CornWater
04-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Dude... you are nuttier than a Snickers.. definately be safe driving at those speeds.. ;)

XtrmWakeborder
04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
good god thats fast in a small boat. I can't wait to see yah open it up in parker this summer.

Burley1
04-25-2005, 11:25 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2679142gps-med.jpg
You went by me so fast I thought I forgot to start one of my engines :jawdrop:
that boat is just sick :D
Oh BTW It was great meeting you all and thanks again for the driving tips!! I after all am still a newbee.

Hustler
04-25-2005, 11:43 AM
Thats awsome Mark, Congrats. Just be safe out there

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 11:51 AM
You went by me so fast I thought I forgot to start one of my engines :jawdrop:
that boat is just sick :D
Oh BTW It was great meeting you all and thanks again for the driving tips!! I after all am still a newbee.
It was great to meet you too..
that boat is very impressive... its got my mind going a little bit.. :D
I would like to ride in that boat a little more.. and possibly drive it :D
Al is making some changes to this deck and maybe the hull too.. it should be interesting how it comes out..
but seeing it in the water and the way it set was very impressive.

Wakker
04-25-2005, 12:08 PM
I was the poor dude in the back seat holding the GPS...

phebus
04-25-2005, 12:24 PM
Did you start off in the front seat?

Burley1
04-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Wakker is the man with balls of steel :crossx:

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 12:41 PM
Wakker is the man with balls of steel :crossx:
I was thinking the same thing :D

Speedin' Ian
04-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Are you kidding me? First off I can't believe you have ran that boat that fast, secondly I can't believe someone was sitting in the back seat :jawdrop: . You guys are much braver than I, I have ran a flatty at 105 and we are currently building a 540 that should push us close to 130, but I am wearing kevlar shorts, lifeline, helmet, etc... You guys keep it safe, I think you are definatley in uncharted territory.
On a side note I can't wait to see that thing at Naci this year :D

Wakker
04-25-2005, 12:51 PM
I trust Mark. I don't think I would be comfortable at speeds like that with someone else driving, although its still dangerous no matter how you look at it, I don't question Mark's judgement... I just hang on...

Robbie Racer
04-25-2005, 12:52 PM
WOW, Nice run Mark. Did you have a different set up from the last run or do you think the speed improvement is due to better air and or water conditions compared to Elsinore?
RR

Dave C
04-25-2005, 12:53 PM
damn... something to think about.... more like.... what were you thinking! :sqeyes: :devil:

bordsmnj
04-25-2005, 01:18 PM
Phuuuuuck! :D

Waldo
04-25-2005, 01:32 PM
What's up, I can see anything. Did you post a video or a pic???

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 01:32 PM
WOW, Nice run Mark. Did you have a different set up from the last run or do you think the speed improvement is due to better air and or water conditions compared to Elsinore?
RR
We ran this speed at elsinore.. Al had a GPS in his pocket.. but was not sure how he felt about going public with the speeds.

ADDICTED
04-25-2005, 01:35 PM
So Mark was this with mufflers or with out mufflers? :D

Charley
04-25-2005, 01:50 PM
cuidado amgo.... ;)

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 01:52 PM
OK.. this is the deal.. We ran this at Elsionore.. in perfect conditions with lifelines...
This GPS was done in a car. I was driving a twin turbo V 12 Bentley Sport coupe and we did it on the way home from the river.. But the numbers were the same.. so I posted them.. ..
Keep in mind .. Al Stoker and Johns custom marine do not suggest nor take any responsibility if something were to happen. Furthermore, these boats are not designed for these types of speeds or power.
Having said that....
I never said anything other than.. "Something to think about"....
Again .. the boat did go that fast.. but it was NOT this weekend.. .... The conditions were not good enough to turn a big number.. and there was weekend traffic on the river.. as I know how fast things happen at these speeds..
Ask me how I know..lol
Lets just say.. Cars come up quick when you’re going 160mph..
And yes .. Wakker was in the backseat with his hand out the window.. because we found out that Bentley’s are GPS proof.
PS.. Shawn...we were still waiting for you to get to the lake.. so no.. no mufflers.. :notam:
But I think we are still good on power.. :D
I'll let you know when we get the right conditions again.. so we can see what if any the loss is..
So far I dont feel any loss

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 02:29 PM
cuidado amgo.... ;)
are you flirting with me in spanish? :boxed:

Burley1
04-25-2005, 03:05 PM
OK.. this is the deal.. We ran this at Elsionore.. in perfect conditions with lifelines...
This GPS was done in a car. I was driving a twin turbo V 12 Bentley Sport coupe and we did it on the way home from the river.. But the numbers were the same.. so I posted them.. ..
Keep in mind .. Al Stoker and Johns custom marine do not suggest nor take any responsibility if something were to happen. Furthermore, these boats are not designed for these types of speeds or power.
Having said that....
I never said anything other than.. "Something to think about"....
Again .. the boat did go that fast.. but it was NOT this weekend.. .... The conditions were not good enough to turn a big number.. and there was weekend traffic on the river.. as I know how fast things happen at these speeds..
Ask me how I know..lol
Lets just say.. Cars come up quick when you’re going 160mph..
And yes .. Wakker was in the backseat with his hand out the window.. because we found out that Bentley’s are GPS proof.
PS.. Shawn...we were still waiting for you to get to the lake.. so no.. no mufflers.. :notam:
But I think we are still good on power.. :D
I'll let you know when we get the right conditions again.. so we can see what if any the loss is..
So far I dont feel any loss
Mark it wouldn't matter if you were in a plane, you guy's went by me so freakin fast and I was wfo so it was all of that to me!!!

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Mark it wouldn't matter if you were in a plane, you guy's went by me so freakin fast and I was wfo so it was all of that to me!!!
lol.. when we took off from you.. we were doing 118 when I lifted..
I just couldnt continue to let people believe that this happend this weekend..
not my style..
But.. It did happen.. And was recorded on GPS. ;)

fourspeednup
04-25-2005, 03:59 PM
I wasn't going to say anything :D :D

jackpunx
04-25-2005, 04:21 PM
I wasn't going to say anything :D :D
yea.. I know.. lol..
but not saying anything is still a lie.. ;)

Jrocket
04-25-2005, 04:51 PM
This whole thread is horse shit! We've been lied to boys,get a rope!

Charley
04-25-2005, 05:51 PM
are you flirting with me in spanish? :boxed:
No No amigo chupa me por favor :eek:

Bling Bling
04-25-2005, 06:05 PM
You're the craziest one. Big balls my friend!!!
JP, you talked it and brother you walked it. Nice # !!!!!

Bling Bling
04-25-2005, 06:07 PM
You jackass!!! I didn't read the whole thread before I posted.

Jrocket
04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Nice take back Ding Bling!
How many nut sack hangers do ya got lined up for the poker run already? LOL :D

Bling Bling
04-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Nice take back Ding Bling!
How many nut sack hangers do ya got lined up for the poker run already? LOL :D
None, Alfonzo scares them all away. He gets so jealous. Ya let the kid swing on them for a summer and he thinks he owns the set. :D :D

Jrocket
04-25-2005, 06:37 PM
None, Alfonzo scares them all away. He gets so jealous. Ya let the kid swing on them for a summer and he thinks he owns the set. :D :D
That Alfonzo sure is sweet on your genitals ehhhhh?

mbrown2
04-25-2005, 06:49 PM
Nice number...that's awesome, but more important....that Bentley Sport coupe is nice friggen River bus... ;)

jackpunx
04-26-2005, 06:49 AM
ha ha .. SUCKER!!...
So come for a ride this weekend then :D

jackpunx
04-26-2005, 06:51 AM
You're the craziest one. Big balls my friend!!!
JP, you talked it and brother you walked it. Nice # !!!!!
dont worry Bling.. Your nut such a sucker.. those numbers were hit .. just not last weekend ;)

RiverDave
04-26-2005, 03:07 PM
This whole thread is horse shit! We've been lied to boys,get a rope!
That's what I'm sayin... :D
RD