PDA

View Full Version : Inconsiderate Smokers!

Kachina26
04-25-2005, 05:15 PM
The world is not your F'ing ashtray!!!!! Why do you insist on tossin' butts out the window in areas recently stricken by fires? Are you that retarded? What gave you the idea that because the butts are "biodegradable" that it's cool to toss 'em into the water? Don't you know that it takes decades for those things to biodegrade? Did your car not come with an ashtray? Oh, you don't want your car to stink? Well guess what? I don't want to deal with it either!!!!!!! I got stuck behind some dumb broad in Summit Valley (an area that got jacked by fires last year) flicken her ashes and a cherry out the window. I wanted to ram her off the side of the road! I don't care what you do, just don't mess with my life! :mad:

Jrocket
04-25-2005, 05:17 PM
I AGREE!!!

chub
04-25-2005, 05:18 PM
The world is not your F'ing ashtray!!!!! Why do you insist on tossin' butts out the window in areas recently stricken by fires? Are you that retarded? What gave you the idea that because the butts are "biodegradable" that it's cool to toss 'em into the water? Don't you know that it takes decades for those things to biodegrade? Did your car not come with an ashtray? Oh, you don't want your car to stink? Well guess what? I don't want to deal with it either!!!!!!! I got stuck behind some dumb broad in Summit Valley (an area that got jacked by fires last year) flicken her ashes and a cherry out the window. I wanted to ram her off the side of the road! I don't care what you do, just don't mess with my life! :mad:
THE BEACH IS NOT AN ASHTRAY FOCKERS. To all that are responsible smokers. Peace.

ahhell
04-25-2005, 05:19 PM
I take it you dont smoke... ;)
A freind at work lives at the top of the hill just as the 15 and 215 merge and she has multiple fires in her "back yard" yearly from butts, luckily its 50' down the embankment...

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2005, 05:21 PM
My Butts (Cigar) are biodegradable... but then I only smoke one every once in a while and they do go in an appropriate container when I have my nicotine buzz... while golfing, or boating they go in a water bottle with water in the bottom then in the trash...
People that toss cigarette butts out are retarded... WTF? Fiberglass has a half life of at least 200 years... unless it's a commander... LMAO... :notam:

ahhell
04-25-2005, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=WTF? Fiberglass has a half life of at least 200 years... unless it's a commander... LMAO... :notam:[/QUOTE]
thats it.... im hunting your ass down ........... :D

bigdoo
04-25-2005, 05:34 PM
charleyox,
I gonna kill my landlord

JetBoatRich
04-25-2005, 05:58 PM
A lot of Smokers are inconsiderate :burningm: it is amazing when you see a BUTT thrown out the window, like theirs won't start anything on fire :boxingguy
It also gets me when they stomp them on the ground, throw them in the street, etc who is going to pick them up :idea:

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2005, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE]=WTF? Fiberglass has a half life of at least 200 years... unless it's a commander... LMAO... :notam:
thats it.... im hunting your ass down ........... :D
LMAO... I was ribbing SYA... I forgot you have one... oops!

racecar.hotshoe
04-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed!................ :D :D

HPB
04-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Is there a number we can call and report them ? :hammerhea

JackieV
04-25-2005, 10:42 PM
I agree as well and since we are on the subject. I hate the fact that the state of Arizona allows people to smoke where ever the hell they please and that means while you are eating at a restaurant. YUCK! :sqeyes:
Maybe I'm just use to the laws in California. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
04-26-2005, 07:07 AM
Did I ever share the story of the time I stayed at RiverDave's place? :D

jackpunx
04-26-2005, 07:18 AM
wow.. this seems like a very emotion filled thread.. I hope you guys are as passionate about drinking and driving..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-26-2005, 07:20 AM
Did I ever share the story of the time I stayed at RiverDave's place? :D
LMAO!!!
Well, as a smoker, I can say I DO NOT throw my butts in the street, water or anywhere except an ashtray. And as a matter of fact, my husband will put out a ciggie and put the butt in his pocket if there is nowhere to throw it out at.
I always try to be a very courteous smoker when others are around.

dicudmore
04-26-2005, 07:22 AM
LMAO!!!
Well, as a smoker, I can say I DO NOT throw my butts in the street, water or anywhere except an ashtray. And as a matter of fact, my husband will put out a ciggie and put the butt in his pocket if there is nowhere to throw it out at.
Thats how we do it... I slam a water most of the way down as soon as I launch, then the Mrs has something to use as a butt-bin

BarryMac
04-26-2005, 07:26 AM
Is there a number we can call and report them ? :hammerhea
I believe the number is 1-800-NO-BUTTS, they will send them a ticket in the mail, I will look it up just to verify for everyone...
BTW, I usually roll down my window, pull along side of them and ask them if their car has an ashtray? I've been in a few shouting matches over it but I don't care, I hate these fockers that think this world is their ashtray...

uvindex
04-26-2005, 08:05 AM
It is especially annoying when the person throwing their butt from a car or boat tries to be all sneaky by casually dropping the cigarette out of their hand -- they're sure as hell not fooling anybody.
Check this out from www.cigarettelitter.org
"It is estimated that several trillion cigarette butts are littered worldwide every year. That's billions of cigarettes flicked, one at a time, on our sidewalks, beaches, nature trails, gardens, and other public places every single day. In fact, cigarettes are the most littered item in America and the world. Cigarette filters are made of cellulose acetate tow, NOT COTTON, and they can take decades to degrade. Not only does cigarette litter ruin even the most picturesque setting, but the toxic residue in cigarette filters is damaging to the environment, and littered butts cause numerous fires every year, some of them fatal."

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-26-2005, 08:27 AM
LMAO!!!
DITTO!

mirvin
04-26-2005, 09:30 AM
I like to smoke when I'm out having a good time. MY BUTTS NEVER go anywhere but in the trash ;) I'll walk 50 yards to deliver my butt to the appropriate receptacle :D
Hell I even pick up butts along the way :supp: And if I'm in my boat I usually have a sealed jar that I collect them in or they go in my pocket.
mirvin :idea:

Beer-30
04-26-2005, 09:36 AM
All those are great ideas.
But, I didn't see the greatest idea.......JUST DON'T SMOKE.

Tom Brown
04-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Bill and I appreciated the courtesy you and J extended to us. Dave was fine too. I didn't even mind Keith getting sloppy drunk and saying, “You got a problem with me, Brown?” ... while continuously tossing his Glock from one hand hand to the other hand.
By the way Linda, your second hand smoke was smooth and satisfying. :cool:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-26-2005, 09:38 AM
I just throw mine in a can and chuck it out the window, someone is bound to pick it up.
If I'm at the lake I just sink it in my Coors light bottle. Works everytime!
Geez you guys get back to work!!! :2purples:

Tom Brown
04-26-2005, 09:39 AM
I didn't see the greatest idea.......JUST DON'T SMOKE.
You'll never be cool with that attitude.

Jbb
04-26-2005, 09:42 AM
Bill and I appreciated the courtesy you and J extended to us. Dave was fine too. I didn't even mind Keith getting sloppy drunk and saying, “You got a problem with me, Brown?” ... while continuously tossing his Glock from one hand hand to the other hand.
lol....you got a problem with me Brown......lol...His orders were to shoot you! :hammerhea

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-26-2005, 11:23 AM
I said I always "try" to be courteous Tom! hahahha

Tom Brown
04-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I said I always "try" to be courteous Tom! hahahha
I'm just kidding around, Linda. You and J are great in every way. :cool:

mbrown2
04-26-2005, 01:07 PM
I just throw mine in a can and chuck it out the window, someone is bound to pick it up.
If I'm at the lake I just sink it in my Coors light bottle. Works everytime!
Geez you guys get back to work!!! :2purples:
LMAO...exactly....all smokers are not inconsiderate....I also luv the fact we have Californians on here try to make the laws in AZ change....give me a friggen break...no wonder this state is screwed up...

mirvin
04-26-2005, 01:15 PM
All those are great ideas.
But, I didn't see the greatest idea.......JUST DON'T SMOKE.
Sheesh, what a geek....I suppose you want us to start "reading" and doing "science" and "math" and other dorky stuff too huh?
mirvin:supp: :D

Sherpa
04-26-2005, 02:38 PM
everybody in Calif remember the "click-it or Ticket seat bealt campaign by
our locals and the CHP-???? that campaign makes money........
how about instead of BOTHERING people about seat belts, they have a
TICKETS FOR BUTTS campaign for those a_holes that toss cig butts out
the windows....... minimum fine/ticket is like 100 bucks for 1st offence,
2x for 2nd, and like 5x after that........... I'd LOVE to see a cop write
a ciggy butt/littering ticket for that shit.......... too bad it never happens..
whayda say Kilr, you bring up to your sarg and see how the idea goes..
If it gets rave reviews, and you get a raise and shit, I get a ride in your
new craft.....
--Sherpa

Kachina26
04-26-2005, 03:09 PM
LMAO...exactly....all smokers are not inconsiderate....I also luv the fact we have Californians on here try to make the laws in AZ change....give me a friggen break...no wonder this state is screwed up...
Actually, I was thinking about that when Jackie made the restaurant remark. I like AZ the way it is, that's why I'm going there. I don't want it to be like CA, ever! I will deal with the dining thing if I have to, please just don't liberalize the place :jawdrop:

redi4fun
04-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Funny you mention this!!!
A couple of weeks ago I was going down the 5 freeway in Tustin and this older guy in a new Porsche passed me right up. I noticed the car because it was new with some sick rims on it. The guy ended up in the lane next to me and the next thing I know is the fireball exploding on my windshield. IT WAS HIS CIGAR!!! No way it was just a cig.
I pulled up next to him in my Expedition and proceeded to empty my Arrowhead water all over his car. :D
HE was pissed :mad:
When I got off the freeway guess who followed me?
I watch him get out of his car and thought to myself, O' Sh*t, here we go...
First thing he says is WTF?????
I tell him he should of asked himself that question when he threw his cigar on my f'en windshield.
He did not say a word, he just got in his car and burned out of the parking lot.
With all the shootings lately on the freeways I would not do the same thing again!!!!!! :D

Racer277
04-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Damn... Sorry about the cigar buddy, I'll try to get it all the way into the weeds next time. :D

chub
04-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Actually, I was thinking about that when Jackie made the restaurant remark. I like AZ the way it is, that's why I'm going there. I don't want it to be like CA, ever! I will deal with the dining thing if I have to, please just don't liberalize the place :jawdrop:
DING DING DING Don't move to AZ with a CALI attitude. That's why you git outta there. I love me the AZ. Can't wait to retire and bring my Cali money and AZ attitude. :D :D

sorry dog
04-27-2005, 05:49 AM
Roll your own...no butts.

MagicMtnDan
04-27-2005, 06:42 AM
It's a disgusting habit/addiction. Do you really think smokers want those smelly, dirty butts in their cars?! :jawdrop: :hammer2: