PDA

View Full Version : Nice job Hanson

PowerClown
04-25-2005, 05:56 PM
dumb ass.........WTF is the matter with you :confused:
http://kim.hanson.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php

Squirtin Thunder
04-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Damm Kimmy !!! What were you thinking ???

dmontzsta
04-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Damn Kim how will you get out of this one?

Kim Hanson
04-25-2005, 07:07 PM
dumb ass.........WTF is the matter with you :confused:
http://kim.hanson.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/arrested.php
Thats funny Clown.....( . )( . ).........I just put in a 13 hr. day and you made me laugh thanks.... :cool:

HM
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Thats funny Clown.....( . )( . ).........I just put in a 13 hr. day and you made me laugh thanks.... :cool:
Who the fock are you?
What is funny is that my Hanslator cranked out this:
****ing Riceboy dont no ass I got mad chop skills. Nutdraggin fag you una panuna banka, eye eeeeee....( . )( . )....... :)
Oh sheet....did Marci take over?

Kim Hanson
04-25-2005, 08:51 PM
Who the fock are you?
What is funny is that my Hanslator cranked out this:
****ing Riceboy dont no ass I got mad chop skills. Nutdraggin fag you una panuna banka, eye eeeeee....( . )( . )....... :)
Oh sheet....did Marci take over?
Im so focking tired, going to work at 5 in the morning and getting home at 9-10:00 at night takes it out of ya, I should be back to my old self in a couple weeks...bitch!.. :D I have to go :sleeping: goodnight biatch, I mean Molly :D :D ..............( . )( . ).........I have the flu also....

dmontzsta
04-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Im so focking tired, going to work at 5 in the morning and getting home at 9-10:00 at night takes it out of ya, I should be back to my old self in a couple weeks...bitch!.. :D I have to go :sleeping: goodnight biatch, I mean Molly :D :D ..............( . )( . ).........I have the flu also....
You are actually working now? Did you run out of beer money? :D

HM
04-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Just doing my part to keep the workin' man down.
:D

PowerClown
04-26-2005, 04:11 AM
:confused: Work? WTF are you talking about :confused: since when does sukin kok and takin it up the arse constitute a job?
I thought that comes natural to your kind :yuk: The boys on the rig sure appreciate your efforts,keeps them in a good mood :pnow get to work you little bitch

lucky
04-26-2005, 05:38 AM
lmao - he had to get bail money some how - :D and who is this power clown - ???? and why is he interested in kimmies ass - would that not make him a ass clown ? :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
04-26-2005, 06:40 AM
lmao - and why is he interested in kimmies ass - would that not make him a ass clown ? :idea:
Maybe fu-king ass clown? Just what we need in here, another homo hot for Kim.
Although I would bet money this post came from the Needels area. :idea: How the boats running boys! :D

lucky
04-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Although I would bet money this post came from the Needels area. :idea: How the boats running boys! :D
on the trailer of course :)

canuck1
04-26-2005, 04:32 PM
I read the story and that does sound alot like something Kimmy would do
Power Clown just who might you be?

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:18 PM
You are actually working now? Did you run out of beer money? :D
Its called Spring Break Up, you can't work cause of all the water and mud..........Oh and I never run out of beer, beer store is 4 blocks away and I have credit there :D ..........( . )( . ).........Kind of like a Beer Credit Card :jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Just doing my part to keep the workin' man down.
Its us that keep this circus we call life moving along............( . )( . )....... :D

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:32 PM
:confused: Work? WTF are you talking about :confused: since when does sukin kok and takin it up the arse constitute a job?
I thought that comes natural to your kind :yuk: The boys on the rig sure appreciate your efforts,keeps them in a good mood :pnow get to work you little bitch
Talking about the circus and look who shows up, The Clown Boy!
sukin kok and takin it up the arse constitute a job? Isn't that your clown job in SanFransico? Now quit talking queer and go take care of the Donkeys, ya walking BlowJob, or do you just crawl along looking for gutter drunks :D Its a :idea: right! You have power allright, 2 double AA's for your toy!.........( . )( . )........I see where the name comes from now Power-AA's and you are a " F U C K I N G Clown "..... :eat:

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:37 PM
lmao - he had to get bail money some how - :D and who is this power clown - ???? and why is he interested in kimmies ass - would that not make him a ass clown ? :idea:
I seem to bring out the best looking for me, what the fock is it im doing to get all this praise?...........( . )( . )......Okay , this stalking shit! :D

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Now you see Steve, its not my fault...I bet he seen pictures from BBSP 2002 in my yellow shorts and is thinking----nice shitter :D
Needles, isn't that a parking lot going to Lake Havasu? :D

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:46 PM
I read the story and that does sound alot like something Kimmy would do
Canucky not even if I had a 24 beer in me biatch, maybe 40 and I started doing drugs again..........( . )( . )............ :D

Kim Hanson
04-26-2005, 06:49 PM
on the trailer of course :)
Are you so sure about that, why allways on the trailer?........( . )( . )......... :confused: :D

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:03 AM
that was lame
:sleeping:

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Needels
:confused: Is that near Searchlight?

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:07 AM
The question you need to ask is "Who I'm not?"

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:11 AM
Canucky not even if I had a 24 beer in me biatch, maybe 40 and I started doing drugs again..........( . )( . )............ :D
You mean to say that your sober when you put up the crap that you do?
:confused:

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Talking about the circus and look who shows up, The Clown Boy!
Isn't that your clown job in SanFransico? Now quit talking queer and go take care of the Donkeys, ya walking BlowJob, or do you just crawl along looking for gutter drunks :D Its a :idea: right! You have power allright, 2 double AA's for your toy!.........( . )( . )........I see where the name comes from now Power-AA's and you are a " F U C K I N G Clown "..... :eat:
How in the hell am I supposed to understand this crap?

Jordy
04-27-2005, 09:17 AM
How in the hell am I supposed to understand this crap?
You need to invest in a Hanslator. I believe the current version is 8.0. Make sure you get the extended warranty with it because he burns them out left and right. I'm on my 3rd one now and I don't spend much time in here. :D :idea: :D

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Now you see Steve, its not my fault...I bet he seen pictures from BBSP 2002 in my yellow shorts
Is that the time you wore your wife's clothes to the Beach Blanket Sausage Party? Your still getting roasted for that!
DUMB ASS
:)

PowerClown
04-27-2005, 09:21 AM
You need to invest in a Hanslator. I believe the current version is 8.0. Make sure you get the extended warranty with it because he burns them out left and right. I'm on my 3rd one now and I don't spend much time in here. :D :idea: :D
Thanks.........it looks like i'll be needing one

HM
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
una panuna banka, eye eeeeee....
Hey Mr. Eddy Murphy fan. I slipped some Eddy right by you, and you didn't even see it. Buckwheat sings the hits. Wuns, tice, fee times da mady.

Kim Hanson
04-28-2005, 06:38 PM
You mean to say that your sober when you put up the crap that you do?
Most of the time genius, why would you ask that newbie :hammerhea .........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
04-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Is that the time you wore your wife's clothes to the Beach Blanket Sausage Party? Your still getting roasted for that!
DUMB ASS
:)
I don't see it as a roasting, just some clowns don't like to forget stuff! Thats where the fantasy part comes into play, I love pussy though :hammer2: ........( . )( . ).........The Circus went to Needles, next ciruus leaves in 2 days....... :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks.........it looks like i'll be needing one
Eat this and shut the F U C K- U P! :idea: .............( . )( . )......... :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72bananapenis.jpg

PowerClown
05-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't see it as a roasting, just some clowns don't like to forget stuff! Thats where the fantasy part comes into play, I love pussy though :hammer2: ........( . )( . ).........The Circus went to Needles, next ciruus leaves in 2 days....... :idea:
Nice post retard
:yuk:

Kim Hanson
05-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Nice post retard
:yuk:
Coming from a total retard, thats not cool at all..........( . )( . ).........Go play with the Lions ..... :cool:

PowerClown
05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Go play with the Lions ..... :cool:
sure thing rimberly.........right after you eat the peanuts out of my $hit
:eek:

Kim Hanson
05-10-2005, 06:03 PM
sure thing rimberly.........right after you eat the peanuts out of my $hit
:eek:
You need to talk with Lord Clean, he will help you out! Gay all the way and proud to say it.........( . )( . )............ :hammerhea He just might want to make some peanut butter with you Clown.... :2purples: