PDA

View Full Version : WAXAPPLES in OC this Saturday night

Havasu Doug
04-25-2005, 07:10 PM
For those NOT going to the river next weekend,
WAXAPPLES (http://www.waxapples.com), featuring this boards "MIRVIN" on bass guitar will be playing in Orange County on Saturday night 4/30/05 at the Gypsy Lounge (http://www.thegypsylounge.com/) in Lake Forest. :D
The Gypsy Lounge -8pm- $5
23600 Rockfield 3A,
Lake Forest, CA 92630
FIVE05 The $5, Saturday Night Rock Show. WITH THE HEROINES, ORANGE BLOSSOM SPECIAL AND CHASOM. 21+
We have 5 days to get a group together to represent. :D

JetBoatRich
04-25-2005, 07:46 PM
Would be fun to see Mirvin and his band :cool: wonder if my wifes 80 year old grandmother would want to go :rolleyes: )she is coming into town for a visit)

Havasu Doug
04-25-2005, 09:28 PM
Would be fun to see Mirvin and his band :cool: wonder if my wifes 80 year old grandmother would want to go :rolleyes: )she is coming into town for a visit)
If you can't see them this time, make a point to see them another time because they are great.
Here's who's going so far:
Mirvin (of course)
HD
TrailerparkTJ and Larina
Riverhound and wife

Havasu Doug
04-27-2005, 09:12 AM
Silver is in! :D
Mirvin (of course)
HD
TrailerparkTJ and Larina
Riverhound and wife
Silver and Delusion

mirvin
04-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Dood.....I don't know what you're talking about. I'll be at COCHELLA :220v:
mirvin :smile:
Ok, just kidding :boxed:

trailerpark_tj
04-27-2005, 09:28 AM
We're having a little pre-show "get together" at our place, which is just up the street from the Gypsy Lounge. Any of you are welcome.
We'll be bringing a group of at least 8-10 people Marcus, so make sure that amp is working this time!
TJ

mirvin
04-27-2005, 09:35 AM
We're having a little pre-show "get together" at our place, which is just up the street from the Gypsy Lounge. Any of you are welcome.
We'll be bringing a group of at least 8-10 people Marcus, so make sure that amp is working this time!
TJ
Man, you are tough!!! I'll letcha in on a little secret. The amp always works......I just pretend like I'm having "technical difficulties" cuz that makes me seem extra hip, you know :p

Ntwotrance
04-27-2005, 04:49 PM
damn M, 2 blocks away from me, and ya don't even tell me until now.... :boxingguy , I should be there

mbrown2
04-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Mirvin, did you see the Tramps at Fitzgerald's two weeks ago? That was a fun venue... ;)

Mrs.Racer277
04-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Man, you are tough!!! I'll letcha in on a little secret. The amp always works......I just pretend like I'm having "technical difficulties" cuz that makes me seem extra hip, you know :p
Dang we will be in Havi. Keep us posted on any up coming events. Would love to see you guys play.

RP1
04-27-2005, 06:43 PM
The wife is out of town, but I'm down for this... only a couple miles down the road, what more can you ask for. ;)

Havasu Doug
04-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Mirvin (of course)
HD
TrailerparkTJ and Larina
Riverhound and wife
Silver and Delusion
Ntwotrance
RP1

WUTWZAT
04-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Well you can count me in as well, plus i am bringing a couple good looking single friends that really want to be waxapples groupies ;) .
Can't beat it only $5.00 and the gypsy lounge is almost in my backyard.
Jason

WUTWZAT
04-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Lets see if these mulitple posts help keep this thread near the top.
I got a couple questions, first what time does all this begin on Saturday night.
And are there any pre or after parties planned?
Jason

trailerpark_tj
04-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Jason,
We're having a little pre (and possibly post) show get together. We're off of Trabuco and El Toro, let me know if you want to come by.
I believe the doors open at 8 p.m. Last time Waxapples went on at around 10.
Let me know if you want to come by and I'll get you some directions to our place.
TJ

Havasu Doug
04-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Mirvin (of course)
HD
TrailerparkTJ and Larina
Riverhound and wife
Silver and Delusion
Ntwotrance
RP1
WUTWZAT

mirvin
04-29-2005, 08:58 AM
This should be a fun night!!!
Mbrown, I missed the Fits gig. DId you go? How about Laughlin?? Tramps did a free show there for the river run last weekend and I heard it was nuts.
Jason, got you're pm :D
Doug (Ntwotrance)....I'll do my best not to forget you next time :D
Everyone's welcome and I can honestly say that the Gypsy Lounge is a pretty cool little joint. I think Waxapples go on at 11:00 but there's a few opening bands too.....you decide if that's a good thing;)
Thanks again HD.
Party at TJ's :)
mirvin

WUTWZAT
04-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Trailerpark TJ, hey wait there are no trailer parks on the corner.... Hell yeah I am down. I am off of Ridge Route and Muirlands in the neighborhood across from the Sun & Sail club, not the one on the Lake.
Plus I got some people coming out to, this will be great... :cool:
Jason

topless
04-29-2005, 01:38 PM
http://www.sonicbids.com/epk/epk_get_image.asp?file_id=200981

mirvin
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh mad that dood is UGLY :D

topless
04-29-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh mad that dood is UGLY :DI was thinking he was quite sexy myself. :cool:

mirvin
04-29-2005, 02:13 PM
He can't friggin spell very well either :p

topless
04-29-2005, 02:18 PM
He can't friggin spell very well either :pLOL, I did notice that part. I wonder if he can play the bass guitar. :wink:

Havasu Doug
05-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Riverhound and wife
Ntwotrance
RP1
WUTWZAT
Did you guys go? We looked for you, but didn't see you.
In any event, it was a great show! Thanks MIRVIN for the music and letting us hang out in the rock star motorhome.
Delusion got a lot of great pics that I'm patiently waiting to see. :)

mbrown2
05-02-2005, 01:24 PM
This should be a fun night!!!
Mbrown, I missed the Fits gig. DId you go? How about Laughlin?? Tramps did a free show there for the river run last weekend and I heard it was nuts.
Yeah, we went to the the Fitz gig....missed Laughlin since we were down the river in Parker...heard it was great since some of my friends were there...some that went the prior Saturday to see and some who had never heard of them.....The Laughlin crowd was really into them by what I hear...
Sorry could not make your show...was at the Poker Run this past weekend.

Ntwotrance
05-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Riverhound and wife
Ntwotrance
RP1
WUTWZAT
Did you guys go? We looked for you, but didn't see you.
In any event, it was a great show! Thanks MIRVIN for the music and letting us hang out in the rock star motorhome.
Delusion got a lot of great pics that I'm patiently waiting to see. :)
I didn't get back from San Diego until almost 1am (thought the ballgame would finish sooner...). :boxingguy

Havasu Doug
05-03-2005, 07:31 AM
I didn't get back from San Diego until almost 1am (thought the ballgame would finish sooner...). :boxingguy
Oh well, there's always next time. They like to play the Gypsy Lounge. :)