PDA

View Full Version : Bullhead police and mufflers !! (GOOD)

BigDoug
04-25-2005, 10:07 PM
My wife and i were taking a break from the bike run and ran down to Rotary park in Bullhead and bullshitted with 2 cops who were investigating a head on collision with 2 seadoo's, one guy was seriously hurt. the cops said they were trying to find skid marks but they kept floating away (being funny) so we talked about the muffler law and they said they don't give a crap about it and aren't too serious unless you act like a an ass and are irresponsible with your boat, they have other important calls to deal with on the water, they were way cool about it, that's for sure........................................Doug :)

Cs19
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
:cool: Guess I shouldnt have dodged that cop last weekend in Needles then.
thanks for the update.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
04-26-2005, 04:05 AM
Needles is pretty good for being hassle free except Needles Police. If you launch at Jack Smith Park or Needles Marina Park you are in their jurisdition. they may nail you on return. other than that it's all good. Made many great loud passes in front of NMP. Budlight

Squirtin Thunder
04-26-2005, 04:59 PM
:cool: Guess I shouldnt have dodged that cop last weekend in Needles then.
thanks for the update.
How does mine sound Chris its load in the boat but I have no idea how it is from the shore line ???

Mrs CP 19
04-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Needles police, which is actually San Bernadino Sheriff Dept, patrol Park Moabi quite often. We got pulled over and ticketed by them there. Beat the ticket in court. The Needles Sheriffs that are patrolling the water are actually just the detectives or patrol guys out on the water, usually weekends. They aren't real great on the waterway laws like the regular river LE and that makes them even more dangerous. We beat the ticket as they didn't know the law correctly, and we just brought the ABC's of Cali boating law to beat it. So, be careful around Moabi!
Good to hear about Bullhead, thanks.

Cs19
04-26-2005, 08:52 PM
How does mine sound Chris its load in the boat but I have no idea how it is from the shore line ???
Not too bad jim, if you stay off the gas, you should be ok.

Squirtin Thunder
04-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Not too bad jim, if you stay off the gas, you should be ok.
Now how am I supposed to do that ???