PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

taxman
04-26-2005, 07:13 AM
I have been with this woman for almost three years and in that time she has never worked up until 4 months ago when I fell on hard times. She has not helped out not one penny since her new job. I put gas in her car buy her breakfast in the morning bought her new clothes for work I cook dinner she can't ****ing cook and she doesn't even clean the house which she pays nothing to live here. I told her last nite to pack her shit and get out!!! But at the same time I am going to miss the bitch!!! What should I do??? Lay down the rules and give her a chance or find another train wreck??

Mandelon
04-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Sounds like being married to me....... :notam:
If you are not happy, move on. It might be a bit difficult at first, but worth it in the long run.

Badger301
04-26-2005, 07:17 AM
This is ez....."Dump that bitch"

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Sounds like being married to me....... :notam:
If you are not happy, move on. It might be a bit difficult at first, but worth it in the long run.
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Did you give her a chance to start contributing?? :confused:

taxman
04-26-2005, 07:21 AM
I don't feel like I need to ask her to help. I think she should atleast ask!!!! I probably would not take the $$$$ from her. But when she has no bills and I pay for everything even her food and gas to get to work I get alittle pissed :devil:

BarryMac
04-26-2005, 07:22 AM
Tell her she can come back BUT she has to give you sex whenever, however, wherever you want and that you need to be greeted by her each evening on her knees, than maybe you will forgive... :D :D
J/K man, sorry to hear of your troubles, hope it all works out for ya in whatever you decide...

racecar.hotshoe
04-26-2005, 07:23 AM
If she looks like the girl in your avatar work it out.If not dump her.... :mix:

tamalewagon
04-26-2005, 07:25 AM
If a woman won't help in any way shape or form...then you're "sugardaddy". Move on.

racecar.hotshoe
04-26-2005, 07:28 AM
To help you out we need pics!............... :coffeycup :D

taxman
04-26-2005, 07:28 AM
don't know how to post them

emjay
04-26-2005, 07:30 AM
I told her last nite to pack her shit and get out!!! But at the same time I am going to miss the bitch!!! What should I do??? Lay down the rules and give her a chance or find another train wreck??
There are NO second chances!
If you can ever listen to Tom Leykis on the radio...
He'll set you straight about your situation.
You've already started in the right direction.
You "DUMPED THAT B**CH!!!" :D
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/index2.html
You need some lessons in "Leykis 101" & you'll be
back to the MAN you once were in no time!
Good Luck Taxman

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:30 AM
I don't feel like I need to ask her to help. I think she should atleast ask!!!! I probably would not take the $$$$ from her. But when she has no bills and I pay for everything even her food and gas to get to work I get alittle pissed :devil:
I don't understand if you offer to do it then why get pissed at her? :confused:
I agree if she knows you are going thru tough times she needs to support herself and not take from you. That is wrong.

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:31 AM
There are NO second chances!
If you can ever listen to Tom Leykis on the radio...
He'll set you straight about your situation.
You've already started in the right direction.
You "DUMPED THAT B**CH!!!" :D
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/index2.html
You need some lessons in "Leykis 101" & you'll be
back to the MAN you once were in no time!
Good Luck Taxman
OMG that guys is a Jack A$$! :argue: :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
04-26-2005, 07:33 AM
don't know how to post them
I can help you with that!................ :)

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 07:34 AM
I don't understand if you offer to do it then why get pissed at her? :confused:
I agree if she knows you are going thru tough times she needs to support herself and not take from you. That is wrong.
I agree with Mrs. Racer. Relationships are all about trust and communication and if you didn't set the ground rules from the beginning there are gonna be problems. Have you ever sat her down and discussed why you're pissed? If she doesn't know there's a problem she can't help to solve it. If she is just a moocher than she deserves to be dumped. Good Luck!

taxman
04-26-2005, 07:34 AM
I am kind to a fault!!!!! I always take care of my own but when I have enough than I am done. I feel as though I was waiting for her to offer but the offer never came but she sure can go get her nails and feet done go to the salon and put ****ing high lights in her hair!!!!!!! But offer to pay for some food **** no!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 07:37 AM
I am kind to a fault!!!!! I always take care of my own but when I have enough than I am done. I feel as though I was waiting for her to offer but the offer never came but she sure can go get her nails and feet done go to the salon and put ****ing high lights in her hair!!!!!!! But offer to pay for some food **** no!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
Sounds like you need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with her!

taxman
04-26-2005, 07:39 AM
What is a come to jesus meeting

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Well I am guilty of the hair and nails myself. But I also work 40 hours a week.
If you really want it to work with her talk to her. Nothing wrong with her atleast paying for her own stuff. Or maybe you are just better off without her?!?!?! Good Luck.

WYRD
04-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Hey Taxman, I bet you were looking for a woman when you found this one :D so do what needs to be done. You already know what the answer to your question is or else you would not of posted it here. Buck up Buttercup and remember............Women are like city busses....................a new one will come along every 15 mins. or so :D :D
Jump on in and join us single guys the water is nice :idea:
WYRD

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:41 AM
To help you out we need pics!............... :coffeycup :D
You guys are really helpful. ;) ;)

jdogginla
04-26-2005, 07:42 AM
Dump the bitch...........u have to be kiddin me. You take care of her gas too? WTF!@$%
After you dump the bitch.........do yourself a favor and tune in to 97.1 on weekdays from 3 - 7 and become a student of Tom Lykis! :messedup:

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:43 AM
Buck up Buttercup and remember............Women are like city busses....................a new one will come along every 15 mins. or so :D :D
WYRD[/QUOTE]
:devil: :devil: :devil:
I used to like you! :lightsabe :rolleyes: :D

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 07:44 AM
What is a come to jesus meeting
Lay it all out on the table and tell her what you expect. If she's willing to meet you halfway, then give her another chance. If she doesn't...then she should know where she stands and should look for a new place to live. Remember, there are always two sides to a story. Just be honest with her.
Three years is a lot of time invested. You need to fish or cut bait, so to speak.

emjay
04-26-2005, 07:47 AM
OMG that guys is a Jack A$$! :argue: :crossx:
Mrs. Racer, I hope you're referring to "Leykis"
and not bashing ME... :confused:
Most women dislike Tom Leykis because his
opinion is "pro men."

taxman
04-26-2005, 07:47 AM
I just hate the thought of going back out and finding another!!!!! I guess I will go to the titty bar today and make a decision!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 07:48 AM
do yourself a favor and tune in to 97.1 on weekdays from 3 - 7 and become a student of Tom Lykis! :messedup:
And Tom Lykis has EVER had a successful relationship? :confused:
There's a reason he's an a$$...
(You had to expect that response from a woman!) :coffeycup

lost boy
04-26-2005, 07:56 AM
ground rules or not,if she is to blind to see when help is needed and to selfsh
to offer then ........DITCH THE BITCH!.............Besides she is probably telling her friends right now how you had her do everything! you LAZY SLOB YOU! :D
and yes , a little Leykis 101 is in order!

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 07:57 AM
Mrs. Racer, I hope you're referring to "Leykis"
and not bashing ME... :confused:
Most women dislike Tom Leykis because his
opinion is "pro men."
I am so sorry. No I was not talking about you at all. :) :)
Now Tom I have nothing nice to say about him
:crossx: The hubby gets hit up side the head every time he puts him on the radio. :rolleyes: :)

taxman
04-26-2005, 08:05 AM
I am thinking a trip to las vergas is in order to help me see the other side again!!!!!! :smile:

Jetdriver
04-26-2005, 08:05 AM
I am so sorry. No I was not talking about you at all. :) :)
Now Tom I have nothing nice to say about him
:crossx: The hubby gets hit up side the head every time he puts him on the radio. :rolleyes: :)
Just another controlling bitch I see!!!
:D:D:D

WYRD
04-26-2005, 08:06 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil:
I used to like you! :lightsabe :rolleyes: :D
DIA, If you liked me then you would not want some two bit Betty taking advantage of me like this one is to Taxman................instead you would want me to wait until I find a wonderful work of art such as yourself :D . If I was NOT SINGLE and was still looking that would make me a lot worse of a man than the comments I just made :hammer2: . What I am simply saying is that if he is tied up with someone that he is not truly happy with then he might miss the best opportunity of his life.
Seriously though Taxman, if you are contemplating a long term relationship you need to start with a solid foundation and per your own words this one seems a little shaky the chances of making it work are slim because the precedent has already been set. Scrap it and start over. Just my .02

Cole Trickle
04-26-2005, 08:09 AM
I would never be in a relationship where a women dosen't contribute to the house. The girlfriend and I split all of the bills (We both pay a percentage based on our incomes) We both do the housework and share the cooking duties.
She works 40-50hr weeks
She pays 100% for her car and the maintanence.(I help her with the cleaning/detailing)
Relationships are supposed to be give and take(Not take and Take). Sounds to me like you already know the answer to your question and just need to get the ball rolling and move on.
Good luck the first couple weeks will be tuff but when you look back on it you will know you made the correct decision.
Brandin

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey Taxman, I bet you were looking for a woman when you found this one :D so do what needs to be done. You already know what the answer to your question is or else you would not of posted it here. Buck up Buttercup and remember............Women are like city busses....................a new one will come along every 15 mins. or so :D :D
WYRD
Every 15 minutes?? Dam that is a long time to wait...I like taxis better...every 3 minutes!!! haha.... :hammer2:
I think you are being taken taxman....even when I am just dating someone, I try to pitch in as much as possible..... she is used to you taking care of her, and her not having to pay for anything. She is taking you for granted. If she had any brains she could probably figure out you could use the help.
The minute you tell her she needs to start pitching in...she is going to resent you, think your an ass. (I have been here before and learned) The other girls are gonna hate me for saying this...but I think you should get rid of your gold digger!! :frown:

Cole Trickle
04-26-2005, 08:15 AM
Every 15 minutes?? Dam that is a long time to wait...I like taxis better...every 3 minutes!!! haha.... :hammer2:
I think you are being taken taxman....even when I am just dating someone, I try to pitch in as much as possible..... she is used to you taking care of her, and her not having to pay for anything. She is taking you for granted. If she had any brains she could probably figure out you could use the help.
The minute you tell her she needs to start pitching in...she is going to resent you, think your an ass. (I have been here before and learned) The other girls are gonna hate me for saying this...but I think you should get rid of your gold digger!! :frown:
BRAVO!!!!
Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and can view things a little different than "most" women in So Cal !!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 08:16 AM
Just another controlling bitch I see!!!
:D:D:D
And you love it. :D :D
Where have a been hiding??? I have missed your abuse! :rolleyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 08:19 AM
DIA, If you liked me then you would not want some two bit Betty taking advantage of me like this one is to Taxman................instead you would want me to wait until I find a wonderful work of art such as yourself :D . If I was NOT SINGLE and was still looking that would make me a lot worse of a man than the comments I just made :hammer2: . What I am simply saying is that if he is tied up with someone that he is not truly happy with then he might miss the best opportunity of his life.
Seriously though Taxman, if you are contemplating a long term relationship you need to start with a solid foundation and per your own words this one seems a little shaky the chances of making it work are slim because the precedent has already been set. Scrap it and start over. Just my .02
I agree no one should be taken advantage of. I even agree with BG. :D
It was the bus comment that gottcha in trouble. :smile:

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 08:20 AM
BRAVO!!!!
Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and can view things a little different than "most" women in So Cal !!!!!
:wink:

WYRD
04-26-2005, 08:22 AM
I agree no one should be taken advantage of. I even agree with BG. :D
It was the bus comment that gottcha in trouble. :smile:
:D :D :D
UHHHHH MY BAD :idea: :redface:

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 08:24 AM
UHHHHH MY BAD :idea: :redface:
Better take BG's advice and check into taxi service. ;)

WYRD
04-26-2005, 08:26 AM
Better take BG's advice and check into taxi service. ;)
Every three minutes is just way too many (I need time to change the sheets :2purples: ) I AM SOOOOOOO KIDDING SO DON'T SHOOT :hammerhea

payloan
04-26-2005, 08:27 AM
you are what you are, change is only temporary, it's only worth talking about ONCE! let her know what you would like (not expect) and see what happens. Remember no one person can change another you will always go back to your roots at some point in time. If she's not what you need than move on, beleive me there out there, by the way you can also order them through the mail for about $2500.00.

Jetdriver
04-26-2005, 09:43 AM
And you love it. :D :D
Where have a been hiding??? I have missed your abuse! :rolleyes: :D
Just tired of you and Jens bullshit! :D:D:D

ROZ
04-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Buck up Buttercup and remember............Women are like city busses....................a new one will come along every 15 mins. or so :D :D
WYRD
:devil: :devil:
I used to like you! :lightsabe :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]
What he's saying is that there are more women in our population than men. It's a darwin thang.... ;) :D

callbob4homes
04-26-2005, 10:09 AM
get a dog for companionship.....................and if that girl in your avatar is the one you are kicking to the curb, I will be right over to give her a ride :jawdrop:

surfer2001
04-26-2005, 10:15 AM
She Does Not Know To Cook? Do You Plan On Eating Out Forever? She Sounds Spoiled To Me. Trade Her In For A Newer Model.

WYRD
04-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Having a woman that does not know how to cook is like having a boat that doesn't float. Just makes no sense to me :confused: :eek: :hammerhea :cool:

WYRD
04-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Dude, seriously, what's with the capitalizing every word thing? Do you know how unreadable that is?
Damn BoB WhAts WIth All tHe CritIsM NoW yOu SOuNd LiKe A WOmAN :D :D

surfer2001
04-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Dude, seriously, what's with the capitalizing every word thing? Do you know how unreadable that is?
it's not caps on mine??

jdogginla
04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
And Tom Lykis has EVER had a successful relationship? :confused:
There's a reason he's an a$$...
(You had to expect that response from a woman!) :coffeycup
If you are a looking to settle down and be in a relationship then Leykis is not for you. The key word here being RELATIONSHIP. A relationship consists of TWO people working together and both people contributing!
What this guy is in now..........is NOT a relationship. This girl is using him for the purpose to eat, fill up her tank and lay around the house.
He wants to know if he should take her back..........in this case he needs a dose of Leykis 101! Again.......Leykis isn't everyone's cup of tea. But I believe in this case......it will beneficial.
just my .02

PlyaPlya22
WYRD
CAN I GET AN AMEN!! :D

surfer2001
Depending on another person to feed you is pretty weak. My wife's not the greatest cook in the world. If I'm really hungry, I'm smart enough to figure out how to throw a few things together and sustain life. :p
cooking & cleaning is kinda expected from the female side, just like taking care of the cars & boats is expected from the male side.
depending no, but still

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-26-2005, 10:27 AM
I say the Vegas idea is great, and kindly ask her to be gone when you get home. If she is not helping knowing you are hatin it, That Sucks!!!! Chicks are everywhere! You might even find a rich girl in Vegas!!! :D I hear hangin at the sand bar is great for meeting people too!

WYRD
04-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Dude, The Caveman's Warehouse called, your club and loincloth are ready to be picked up.
Jeesh Bob you are on the defensive today. Someone crap in you wheaties? :eat: :hammerhea :shift:

WYRD
04-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Come on, man, just throwing a little fuel on the fire. I don't use smilies, it takes all the fun out of it.

Mrs Luvnlife
04-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Just tired of you and Jens bullshit!
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2: Back off there JD....BS???? :( You ain't seen nothin yet.....you want BS?????? :boxingguy :D :D :D
Sorry for hi-jacking....had to stand up for myself. :)

taxman
04-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Well she just called and I think I have her attention now!!!! She is crying and saying I will help out more around the house and help pay some bills. I said I think I want a break for a week and than we will talk and Bam she busts out with what are you going to go **** around for a week and come back home!!!!!!!!!!! I said sweetie if thats what I want to do than thats it your not my mommy but I sure have been your DADDY go **** yourself!!! Than she was left listening to a dial tone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :D

Ultracrazy
04-26-2005, 10:39 AM
Ask Ratso...........I'll bet he'll tell it like it is..........oh.......and a Lepoard never changes her/his spots.

WYRD
04-26-2005, 10:44 AM
Well she just called and I think I have her attention now!!!! She is crying and saying I will help out more around the house and help pay some bills. I said I think I want a break for a week and than we will talk and Bam she busts out with what are you going to go **** around for a week and come back home!!!!!!!!!!! I said sweetie if thats what I want to do than thats it your not my mommy but I sure have been your DADDY go **** yourself!!! Than she was left listening to a dial tone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :D
WAY 2 GO brother I am proud of you.....................Now that you are completly through with her can I have her number :D :DCause this single sheit really sucks :mad: :mad:

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Dam!! Good for you!! It blows my mind that she was not working..and not cleaning either...what the hell did she do all day?? Spend your money??
GOOD FOR YOU! Stay strong!

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 10:47 AM
WAY 2 GO brother I am proud of you.....................Now that you are completly through with her can I have her number :D :DCause this single sheit really sucks :mad: :mad:
bad daddy!! :hammerhea

WYRD
04-26-2005, 10:52 AM
bad daddy!! :hammerhea
You boys see how this works? I may be BAD but she still calls me DADDY :idea:
Hiya Barbie :idea: See ya in 9 Days :supp:

topless
04-26-2005, 10:53 AM
taxman, I don't mean to be rude or anything because she sounds like a very self serving person who doesn't deserve you. BUT.............you are also to blame here. You never asked her to help you with bills, cook, etc.... so this whole time she thought it was a free ride. Next time, know better and good luck. :squiggle:

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 10:55 AM
You boys see how this works? I may be BAD but she still calls me DADDY :idea:
Hiya Barbie :idea: See ya in 9 Days :supp:
Kiss Kiss :wink:

taxman
04-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey Topless I guess common sense is something that a woman needs to be taught?????? I figured if she knew that times were tough she would pitch in and I did not need to ask. Next one I will just use my pimp hand :220v:

PlyaPlya22
04-26-2005, 11:07 AM
I have been with this woman for almost three years and in that time she has never worked up until 4 months ago when I fell on hard times. She has not helped out not one penny since her new job. I put gas in her car buy her breakfast in the morning bought her new clothes for work I cook dinner she can't ****ing cook and she doesn't even clean the house which she pays nothing to live here. I told her last nite to pack her shit and get out!!! But at the same time I am going to miss the bitch!!! What should I do??? Lay down the rules and give her a chance or find another train wreck??
Seeing as though you have been the sole provider for her for the past 3 years. She has become use to being spoon fed.........First of all I she would have to have some hella skillz (ya know)to even come to the table with nothing but a plate, if you know what I mean. That schiat even gets old after a while. by her getting a job and not giving you a dime truly shows that she is all about herself. She doesn't even clean the house, WTF??? What is she good for besides taking up space. She doesn't cook, but shows up at the table to eat?? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! I can understand your gonna miss her, but it's probably just the comfort of her being there. Kick her the F U C K out and hit the streets, there's plenty of good women out there. Get somebody who is in your corner and not on your corner!! Just my .02
PS ANYONE CAN DO BAD BY THEMSELVES, YOU DON"T NEED HELP!!
PSS...MAN TRULY DOES CREATE HIS OWN PROBLEMS!!
GOOD LUCK BROTHA!!
PLYA

MagicMtnDan
04-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Life is too short to be with a woman like the one you've described. But, you only have yourself to blame. You probably got some good nookie and let the little head think for the big one. Start masturbating 2-3 times a day to relieve the pressure and you'll start seeing things in a different way.
Then make the decision to understand your needs and desires BEFORE you hook up with a woman (for more than sex). Once you understand what you really want (you might want to make a complete list of the perfect woman for you so you're focused) you can then start being "on the prowl."
Step 1: Get the woman out of your life
Step 2: Stop. Figure out what you really want (you just might want to be single and not "attached")
Step 3: Be single for a while no matter what. You won't be ready for a relationship for a while anyway.
Step 4: Make sure your big head gets enough blood to think with it on occasion. Letting the little guy do your thinking for you got you into this mess. The big guy needs some blood flow and time too.
Good luck! The hard times will quickly pass and you'll be a very happy camper soon. :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Just tired of you and Jens bullshit! :D:D:D
What BS??? :hammer2: You are full of it. :wink:

WYRD
04-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Start masturbating 2-3 times a day to relieve the pressure and you'll start seeing things in a different way.
:)
Thats it? :confused: :D I get that done on my lunch hour :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Thats it? :confused: :D I get that done on my lunch hour :D
TMI!! :rolleyes: :) :)
You need a bus pass. :) :)

IN2-IN2MX
04-26-2005, 11:44 AM
I didn't have time to read this whole thread but my opinion is that it is partially your fault. Come on dude...you have allowed this to happen. You didn't sign up to be a sugar daddy, did you? Paaaaleeeezzze. With that said, since you have fault in this crazy situation you at least owe her some communication. Let her know that now she is working and it would be great if she helps out with some of the house bills. If she doesn't agree then you can at least know you gave her a chance to contribute and then you should dump her butt. ;) Good luck.
By the way, TOM LICKASS suckssssss! He is the biggest dipshiat I have ever heard. That focker likes to talk about how disgraceful fat girls are (to him "5'3" and 130 lbs is obese" - not chubby or plump or slightly overweight BUT OBESE!!!!) but he is a fat, ugly, pathetic excuse of a man. :D

PlyaPlya22
04-26-2005, 11:47 AM
I didn't have time to read this whole thread but my opinion is that it is partially your fault. Come on dude...you have allowed this to happen. You didn't sign up to be a sugar daddy, did you? Paaaaleeeezzze. With that said, since you have fault in this crazy situation you at least owe her some communication. Let her know that now she is working and it would be great if she helps out with some of the house bills. If she doesn't agree then you can at least know you gave her a chance to contribute and then you should dump her butt. ;) Good luck.
By the way, TOM LICKASS suckssssss! He is the biggest dipshiat I have ever heard. That focker likes to talk about how disgraceful fat girls are (to him "5'3" and 130 lbs is obese" - not chubby or plump or slightly overweight BUT OBESE!!!!) but he is a fat, ugly, pathetic excuse of a man. :D
He shouldn't have to ask her to help out, should he??

topless
04-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey Topless I guess common sense is something that a woman needs to be taught?????? I figured if she knew that times were tough she would pitch in and I did not need to ask. Next one I will just use my pimp hand :220v:
I've been there and done that. (paid all the bills and shit and never asked for anything) I was the sucker. I also thought that they would just help when needed. NOT THE CASE Some people just take as much as they are handed. You are right, you shouldn't have to ask but some people need asking I guess. Dump her lazy azz before she takes you for everything. :supp:

racecar.hotshoe
04-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Daaaaammmmmm!You go girl!............................ :D :D

CARLSON-JET
04-26-2005, 12:13 PM
If she knows her fate lies in the hands of the ***boat forums.. let her know about this thread. Just like some of the vendors that have been bashed on here she might see the light. So now you know what you don't want.. that's not a bad starting place to be in. I also have to somewhat agree about you letting the situation come to this point. Silent suffering is the WORST form of comunication. If you threw her out in anger and then when she was ready to comunicate and gave her the dial tone I think it's gonna be over mentally. maybe counseling could help if she pays for it. whatever your decision, good luck .. these things suck a$$.

Tom Brown
04-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Yeah... because we know all men have common sense. LMAO! :D
I tend to agree with Top's response to the same post I quoted but I wish I didn't.

taxman
04-26-2005, 12:35 PM
Ya we all live and learn it just sucks to start over again!!!! Well bring on the beer and women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon I will be hearing.........Up on stage # 2 giving it all to you thats jaguar.... GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. My best description of a titty bar

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 12:40 PM
Ya we all live and learn it just sucks to start over again!!!! Well bring on the beer and women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon I will be hearing.........Up on stage # 2 giving it all to you thats jaguar.... GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. My best description of a titty bar
Alright what are your stats..... hahaha... I am teasing!! :p

topless
04-26-2005, 12:42 PM
I have a tenant (female) who will be looking for a place to live very soon. Hope you like cats. :D

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 12:44 PM
He shouldn't have to ask her to help out, should he??
She can't read his mind!
say it with me...Communication! :idea:

taxman
04-26-2005, 12:46 PM
SOME BEHAVIOR SHOULD COME NATURALLY

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 12:49 PM
If you are a looking to settle down and be in a relationship then Leykis is not for you. The key word here being RELATIONSHIP. A relationship consists of TWO people working together and both people contributing!
What this guy is in now..........is NOT a relationship. This girl is using him for the purpose to eat, fill up her tank and lay around the house.
He wants to know if he should take her back..........in this case he needs a dose of Leykis 101! Again.......Leykis isn't everyone's cup of tea. But I believe in this case......it will beneficial.
just my .02
Hey Jdogg, you sound like a reasonable person. I have been married for over 23 years (happy ones at that). As I said before, there are two sides to every story and we're hearing only one here. I think they need a little communication! :hammerhea

WYRD
04-26-2005, 12:54 PM
I have a tenant (female) who will be looking for a place to live very soon. Hope you like cats. :D
I will give her a place to stay every Tues. night for about 3-4 hours :jawdrop: :D :D Did I mention I live at the Holiday Inn? :confused: :D

Mrs. 4-B
04-26-2005, 12:54 PM
SOME BEHAVIOR SHOULD COME NATURALLY
Agreed. I would like to think that everyone is helpful and picks up after themselves, so on and so on, blah blah (just standard manners, one would think). Perhaps her parents waited on her hand and foot and its all she knows?! Hope all works out so you're happy with whatever the outcome is.

WYRD
04-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey Taxman now that you are umong us singles lets hit the bars..............I hear there is saftey in numbers. Time to drink your sorrows away and wake up with complete strangers :idea: :D

topless
04-26-2005, 01:01 PM
I will give her a place to stay every Tues. night for about 3-4 hours :jawdrop: :D :D Did I mention I live at the Holiday Inn? :confused: :D
I forgot to tell you how old she is and what she looks like............. :supp:

taxman
04-26-2005, 01:02 PM
I would love to I am in scottsdale AZ lets get a break up bash going!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WYRD
04-26-2005, 01:02 PM
I forgot to tell you IT DOESN'T MATTER FOR THE NIGHT :D :D

WYRD
04-26-2005, 01:03 PM
I would love to I am in scottsdale AZ lets get a break up bash going!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
One of my best friends is moving to Tempe this weekend............Maybe I need to pay him a visit :crossx: :crossx:We could hit up Oragano's :devil:

taxman
04-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Leet me know there is plenty of ass in AZ

PlyaPlya22
04-26-2005, 01:07 PM
As long as she has a pulse WYRD is good!! :D

WYRD
04-26-2005, 01:08 PM
So you've heard about me huh? :idea: :D :D

barbigrl
04-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Correction....as long as "it" has a hole....he is good! :D

WYRD
04-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Correction....as long as "it" has a hole....he is good! :D
Two Tits and a heartbeat (Heartbeat Optional) :D :D
You are really gonna get it at the regatta girlie :hammer2: are you ready :devil: :devil: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-26-2005, 02:05 PM
taxman, IMO you should have communicated your desire to have her help out when you switched roles. True, she should have offered, but you should have brought it up. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Fact is, you spoiled her. She was not a contributor to the household, she never will be now. Better luck with your next one.

PlyaPlya22
04-26-2005, 05:32 PM
She can't read his mind!
say it with me...Communication! :idea:
Common Sense should be the chant here! :hammer2:

IN2-IN2MX
04-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Common Sense should be the chant here! :hammer2:
Ooooh. Don't get me started :shift: . If it's common sense then why do we have to tell our men to pickup their dirty socks off the floor or rinse their dirty dish when they are done with their lunch or to take out the trash? LOL! :hammerhea Sometimes we (all of us...men and women) get caught up in bad habits and need to get pushed a little. Fair warning, right? And if that doesn't work, give'em the boot. :cool:

dc96819
04-27-2005, 01:50 AM
I am thinking a trip to las vergas is in order to help me see the other side again!!!!!! :smile:
;)
Dont take her with you