PDA

View Full Version : Well my stuff's gone to Jet-Hot........

oldbuck40
04-26-2005, 11:47 AM
i could'nt stand it any longer all these people sending their headers off to get coated,,but i also sent my scratched all to hell valve covers too! there was no need to post a b/4 picture,starting at the flange very little chrome and then rust then the all familiar blue and just about 4 inches of chrome on the tip to polish,so we will see when it all gets back :D :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-26-2005, 12:53 PM
you won't be disappointed. when dealing with chrome headers......there are those that are blued and those who will eventually be blued. Very rarely do you see a set more than a couple years old that are not blued/rusted. I think the rust actually bothered me more.
I wonder what a big ole smoker bbq pit jet hot coated would look like :idea:
Omega

Taylorman
04-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Dam you guys, now im going to have to get mine done before June. I cant show up there with rusted headers. There goes my swim step budget.

oldbuck40
04-26-2005, 01:06 PM
you won't be disappointed. when dealing with chrome headers......there are those that are blued and those who will eventually be blued. Very rarely do you see a set more than a couple years old that are not blued/rusted. I think the rust actually bothered me more.
I wonder what a big ole smoker bbq pit jet hot coated would look like :idea:
Omegai would imagine your better half would have your big ole @zz smoking when she saw the bill :hammerhea hahaha,,but you know omega i think your on to somthing!!! talk about BLING! BLING! now that would be cool.
come on taylorman dig deep it dont hurt that bad!

esabataj
04-26-2005, 01:17 PM
i would imagine your better half would have your big ole @zz smoking when she saw the bill :hammerhea hahaha,,but you know omega i think your on to somthing!!! talk about BLING! BLING! now that would be cool.
come on taylorman dig deep it dont hurt that bad!
When ya dig deep enough you eventually will hit solid rock or water. Working on the TX-19 I've alredy hit both. :hammer2:

oldbuck40
04-26-2005, 01:23 PM
When ya dig deep enough you eventually will hit solid rock or water. Working on the TX-19 I've alredy hit both. :hammer2:but your used to crushing rock all day huh :hammer2: how's the 19 coming? any more pictures?

jdf
04-26-2005, 01:25 PM
ej will it be ready for june ,,, think we are going to bring all three with us if the v drive is ready

esabataj
04-26-2005, 01:30 PM
but your used to crushing rock all day huh :hammer2: how's the 19 coming? any more pictures?
Lets just say that it's here at my shop
scattered all over the place.
What came in as a complete boat just needing the engine hung in her has turned into a project :cry:
Fuel tanks are at the radiator shop getting cleaned and new pick ups welded in.
Found out while scrubbing the bilge under the motor that the intake is leaking where it meets the hull right at the back seam.
Lets just say got alot more work to do. :frown:
Oh well, It's only money and time.

oldbuck40
04-26-2005, 01:42 PM
What came in as a complete boat just needing the engine hung in her has turned into a project :cry:
Found out while scrubbing the bilge under the motor that the intake is leaking where it meets the hull right at the back seam.
Oh well, It's only money and time.well look at the bright side of it all,you didnt have to pull the engine to fix the leak,and i bet your glad you found it now instead of the first trip to the water. but in the end you will know what you have done and it will all be in working order! :rollside:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh well, It's only money and time.
if needs be I will personally make a trip out to your shop and help you get that thing back together in time. I owe ya one remember ;)......I know I never forget a friend. I bet one good weekend with a young feller in his 20's would surpise you how much we could get done........
Shannon can come too and pet the horses......lol.
Omega

Shark In The Pond
04-26-2005, 03:23 PM
if needs be I will personally make a trip out to your shop and help you get that thing back together in time. I owe ya one remember ;)......I know I never forget a friend. I bet one good weekend with a young feller in his 20's would surpise you how much we could get done........
Omega
Git - R - Done :hammer2: On the header dealio I'm talking with a guy here that " says " he can do mine in blue ( not sure with what coating ) and will take the heat ???????????????????????

olbiezer
04-26-2005, 03:26 PM
where are you boys going to be playing together in june anyway> and how far is it from mississippi lol. ya all need to to come to jackson and play in our resouvor labot day there is a hog cooking and lots of beer etc at flag island.

Taylorman
04-26-2005, 05:39 PM
We are playing at Lake Somerville near Houston fathers day weekend, June 16-17.I assume you live in Jackson. I have a friend who is from there. It is 8 hrs for you to come to where we are playing in June. Your more than welcome to pit stop at my house which is halfway. I live in Lafayette. It 4 hrs from Jackson to Lafayette and another 4 to Houston.
I don't mind springing for another 3 bills for jet hot header except Hi tech performance just got about 10 bills from me. I may do it anyways. I have a new baby coming Monday, so well see.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-27-2005, 03:56 AM
We are playing at Lake Somerville near Houston fathers day weekend, June 16-17.I assume you live in Jackson. I have a friend who is from there. It is 8 hrs for you to come to where we are playing in June. Your more than welcome to pit stop at my house which is halfway. I live in Lafayette. It 4 hrs from Jackson to Lafayette and another 4 to Houston.
I don't mind springing for another 3 bills for jet hot header except Hi tech performance just got about 10 bills from me. I may do it anyways. I have a new baby coming Monday, so well see.
better do it now before you are spending all your money on disposable diapers and formula :eek: :D :supp:
Omega

oldbuck40
04-27-2005, 05:42 AM
better do it now before you are spending all your money on disposable diapers and formula :eek: :D :supp:
Omegaboy that aint no lie! my kids are 22 and 19 both girls and they still cost me to this day!

esabataj
04-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Omega
Better watch out Omega!!! I might just take you up on that :D
----------------------------------------------------------------
[QUOTE=OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET]
a young feller in his 20's
----------------------------------------------------------------
Are you trying to tell me something about being an old Fart or what???????????????????????????????????
:220v:
J/K
I know I'm older than dirt, but I can still hold my own :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Better watch out Omega!!! I might just take you up on that :D
you give me a couple days notice and I am good as there.
Are you trying to tell me something about being an old Fart or what???????????????????????????????????
:220v:
J/K
I know I'm older than dirt, but I can still hold my own :D
ya ya ya I know all about the little blue pill they make for you old farts.......lol. j/k
If you need help let me know....hell I know how it is....sometimes it's nice just to have someone to hand you tools and bullshit with. I can bullshit with the best of 'em :D
Omega