PDA

View Full Version : I sold my baby last night.

moneypit
04-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Settled on a deal last night. Should be gone by the time I get back this weekend. It will be like coming home and your dog is gone. I may need a few Bloody Mary's this weekend.. :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/84boatad7.jpg

Todd969
04-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Yes, but you have a NORDIC!

Cole Trickle
04-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Did you get close to what you wanted?
The Cheetah was a nice boat but the Nordic is in a league of it's own.
Brandin

KACHINA KEN
04-26-2005, 01:07 PM
I feel your pain. At least you are not boatless like me though.

moneypit
04-26-2005, 01:19 PM
No doubt. The Nordic is definitely fun. But the cheetah hull was as easy to drive like an 18 footer, but rode so smooth. I will tell you that last year during the Spring Heatwave run, I got loose a few times with all the big wakes and washing machine effect, but I always felt safe in that hull. Something about having a smaller boat..
Now its a whole new game with a stepped hull and Tabs to deal with + a drive. Im looking forward to learning to drive this boat well. I grew up driving a campbell. Im used to the V, but not as narrow as this boat. Im glad I held off on giving it more power. I think I will wait until I have a few more hours under my belt... "damn shitbox" :D

jayd_jr
04-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Settled on a deal last night. Should be gone by the time I get back this weekend. It will be like coming home and your dog is gone. I may need a few Bloody Mary's this weekend.. :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/84boatad7.jpg
So I guess no Cheetah Regatta this year????????????? :frown:

moneypit
04-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Well I plan on being in Havasu everyother weekend this year including the holidays. Im sick i'll tell ya! Anyway, I just may come around and see all you cheeter's.

jayd_jr
04-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Well I plan on being in Havasu everyother weekend this year including the holidays. Im sick i'll tell ya! Anyway, I just may come around and see all you cheeter's.
Sure hope us Cheeters have a great time. I am sure we will let you hang with us as you once were in the family... :devil:

dicudmore
04-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Sure hope us Cheeters have a great time. I am sure we will let you hang with us as you once were in the family... :devil:
We'll see about that :hammer2:
Any family pride and he'd not have bought that NODICK :hammer2:

dicudmore
04-26-2005, 01:56 PM
OK, you're still part of the family :D
Congrats on the sale...
See ya out there this weekend

moneypit
04-26-2005, 02:13 PM
We'll see about that :hammer2:
Any family pride and he'd not have bought that NODICK :hammer2:
Ok i get it now... Watch out this weekend.. You will have that bloody mary up to your lips and I will pull a driveby wake and your shirt will look like you just had your tonsils pulled :D :D

jayd_jr
04-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Ok i get it now... Watch out this weekend.. You will have that bloody mary up to your lips and I will pull a driveby wake and your shirt will look like you just had your tonsils pulled :D :D
That would be funny! :jawdrop: :supp: :D But I couldnt do that to a fellow hot boater.......

wantacat
04-26-2005, 09:23 PM
congrats on selling the cheetah. I feel the same way you do about the Nordic. I just got mine and I dont feel too comfortable yet.

Kilrtoy
04-26-2005, 10:00 PM
I know the feeling..
Watching my old boat drive away was hard.....
I still miss that boat... The mammories , I mean memories on that boat were awesome..
Congrats

INSman
04-27-2005, 01:37 AM
Congrats !!! :D
Finally sold mine as well and the new owner picks her up on Wednesday morning for their first trip to Laughlin I believe.
See ya' this weekend :cool:

al cole'holic
04-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Congrats on the sale! I was tired of looking at your house with a boat on the side and one in the driveway :D :D

moneypit
04-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Congrats on the sale! I was tired of looking at your house with a boat on the side and one in the driveway :D :D
Nice... stop by and say hi some time.